Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just scored 11 points off the bench for Barcelona, winning the Spanish league championship.

He's a winner today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to go big bird!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior circuit, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this guy ever going to retire??!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently you don't need feet to play in Spain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think in Spain they play 30-40 games a year. That allows him more rest time to recover and be effective.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should he if he 1. doesnt want to and 2. there's still someone willing to pay for his services?

No way in the world arm-chair, keyboard GMs should criticize any professional athlete for not retiring. If there's work for them and they want to work, it's their call, hombre.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should he if he 1. doesnt want to and 2. there's still someone willing to pay for his services?

No way in the world arm-chair, keyboard GMs should criticize any professional athlete for not retiring. If there's work for them and they want to work, it's their call, hombre.
    Oh I agree. I think he should play forever. Why not???

I remember Wilt Chamberlain propping up on creaky knees to play in exhibition events for a few bucks back in the day. You'd see the 60 year old version of him out there pushing up shots over 6'2" white guys, a s of the former Wilt, but people would come out to see the show. And it paid the rent. Totally on board. Gasol should milk it. He's a f'king legend. I'd say eventually just give him a walker and let him stand near the paint when he's older. I think this guy can contribute to a team until he's 80, or maybe even after he's dead. Preserve his corpse well enough and folks might show up to see that too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I agree. I think he should play forever. Why not???

I remember Wilt Chamberlain propping up on creaky knees to play in exhibition events for a few bucks back in the day. You'd see the 60 year old version of him out there pushing up shots over 6'2" white guys, a s of the former Wilt, but people would come out to see the show. And it paid the rent. Totally on board. Gasol should milk it. He's a f'king legend. I'd say eventually just give him a walker and let him stand near the paint when he's older. I think this guy can contribute to a team until he's 80, or maybe even after he's dead. Preserve his corpse well enough and folks might show up to see that too.
    We already have.

Thread Information