Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious to see who is for it.

Christians should be fine with it, if they are following their bible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Candidate for "the filter"

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Candidate for "the filter"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were RandomCuck paying attention, he'd know conservatives have been arguing how the (Democrats') system has turned people into slaves already.

Blue anons essentially been arguing that slavery good, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After some leaks, emails exposed, black congregations in the Confederate Baptist Convention are considering de-Conventioning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were RandomCuck paying attention, he'd know conservatives have been arguing how the (Democrats') system has turned people into slaves already.

Blue anons essentially been arguing that slavery good, tbh.
    Let's explore this.

Living wage: Good or bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're a ing idiot bro but with that said you should direct your statement to Robert Byrd Klansman loving Biden and see what he has to say. Come'On man!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's explore this.

What exactly is a living wage? I used to collect rent and some were section 8; I wish I only had to pay $25/mo for rent to live. Can't live great on $7.25, or whatever the min is rn, but you can still live though you might need assistance which is given to most. If you want a "living" wage then adapt and learn new skills that will position you to make what you do into a career sans flipping burgers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (hits "view post" out of mild curiosity)

What exactly is a living wage? I used to collect rent and some were section 8; I wish I only had to pay $25/mo for rent to live. Can't live great on $7.25, or whatever the min is rn, but you can still live though you might need assistance which is given to most. If you want a "living" wage then adapt and learn new skills that will position you to make what you do into a career sans flipping burgers.
    Seems to me you are fine with slavery. Wages below what is required for subsistence seems to meet the reasonable definition of slavery.

You just want to dance around the terms. If work is worth doing, it is worth paying a human enough to do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (hits "view post" out of mild curiosity)

Seems to me you are fine with slavery. Wages below what is required for subsistence seems to meet the reasonable definition of slavery.

You just want to dance around the terms. If work is worth doing, it is worth paying a human enough to do it.
    Lol You can play pretend however much you'd like child. I don't eat McDonalds Master.

I'm all for people not being complacent and thinking a kids job is a career while never wanting to better themselves and pull themselves out of the they accepted.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll change your in' mind.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's explore this.

Let me know when you start supplying a living wage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care for the "its slavery unless you get a living wage" rhetoric. if you want to argue for a living wage, just do that. no need to make an equivalence to chattel slavery

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont care for the "its slavery unless you get a living wage" rhetoric. if you want to argue for a living wage, just do that. no need to make an equivalence to chattel slavery
    You don't care for it because you know it's a re ed argument on its face

But there is more valid forms of systematic enslavement that I don't need to get into.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't care for it because you know it's a re ed argument on its face

But there is more valid forms of systematic enslavement that I don't need to get into.
    when i say "i dont care for" something it means i dislike that thing, not just that im indifferent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Purely equivalent? I don't think I would go that far, but it certainly seems in principle at least similar.

Both full chattel slaves, and people who work at less than a true living wage are trading labor for enough to live at rates that clearly benefit the owner of the slave or owner of the business at the expense of the worker.

Seems hard to find a defining line between providing a gross insufficient paycheck, and merely trading a minimum amount of food/shelter/clothes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol You can play pretend however much you'd like child. I don't eat McDonalds Master.

I'm all for people not being complacent and thinking a kids job is a career while never wanting to better themselves and pull themselves out of the they accepted.
    "a kids job".

What is the average age of the person that works at McDonalds?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know when you start supplying a living wage.
    Already do.

Living wage: good or bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Purely equivalent? I don't think I would go that far, but it certainly seems in principle at least similar.

Both full chattel slaves, and people who work at less than a true living wage are trading labor for enough to live at rates that clearly benefit the owner of the slave or owner of the business at the expense of the worker.

Seems hard to find a defining line between providing a gross insufficient paycheck, and merely trading a minimum amount of food/shelter/clothes.
    chattel slavery means you are somebody's personal property. it means you have no agency. it means your labor for that particular "employer" is compulsory. that's pretty different from being an employee in today's US. you can make a better case for this in other countries with sweatshops and whatnot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a kids job".

What's the average "mentality" of those working at McDonalds should be the real question. Not my fault if you're stuck in arrested development and never thought of a future worth a enough to strive for instead of flipping burgers. IDC what these overthehill forever burger flippers ages are; they aren't the demographic McDonald's and the like seek for employment but considering how many no-skill workers there are out there way past their teens in the end starts becoming the demographic after all; especially since teens and now 20-30 year olds don't even want to work and choose to leech our tax dollars away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chattel slavery means you are somebody's personal property. it means you have no agency. it means your labor for that particular "employer" is compulsory. that's pretty different from being an employee in today's US. you can make a better case for this in other countries with sweatshops and whatnot
    RG's stupid ass getting lectured again. You'd think he'd finally shut his ignorant ass Wild Cobra of the left mouth but nope.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "a kids job".

I worked there when I was kid. I inadvertently ed up and put the middle bun of a Big Mac on the bottom and the bottom bun in the middle. I still remember that tray of 24 Big Macs sliding into the garbage. You'd a thought I'd stormed the Capitol. I was thoroughly rousted, called everything but a white teenager, and had my clip-on black bow tie torn from my shirt. And I was forced to Ajax the freezers! The coup de grace? My hours were cut from 20 hours a week to 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    THREAD my boy

Thread Information