Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, I thought Paul said he was asymptomatic. If he's got a fever he's probably not playing this WCF
    Also there's a chance he dies. He is approaching his seventies after all.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also there's a chance he dies. He is approaching his seventies after all.
    I just had a really close friend die in his early 40s. This idea you have to be 65+ to be killed by COVID is bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just had a really close friend die in his early 40s. This idea you have to be 65+ to be killed by COVID is bull .
    Same here. Lost two friends to COVID, both in their early 30s. Left behind their young son too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. Lost two friends to COVID, both in their early 30s. Left behind their young son too.
    Yeah my friend left behind a 3 year-old daughter. This virus is maddening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah my friend left behind a 3 year-old daughter. This virus is maddening.
    I wonder if it would take a young celebrity of Chris Paul's caliber to die of it for people to really, really truly appreciate it.

Old celebs that died of it like Larry King already had one foot in the grave.

CP3 is still in his late prime and the star point guard of a team looking to make a le run. Late 30s. If he actually died the world would flip upside down.

If he was confirmed to have had the vaccine and he still caught it and died, it would expose the Fauci s and BigPharma as the frauds they are. That might be the best case scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if it would take a young celebrity of Chris Paul's caliber to die of it for people to really, really truly appreciate it.

Old celebs that died of it like Larry King already had one foot in the grave.

CP3 is still in his late prime and the star point guard of a team looking to make a le run. Late 30s. If he actually died the world would flip upside down.

If he was confirmed to have had the vaccine and he still caught it and died, it would expose the Fauci s and BigPharma as the frauds they are. That might be the best case scenario.
    what a ing re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that it would be the best case scenario THAT he died, it would be the best case scenario IN THE CASE OF his death. Jeez.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    it's kind of funny how a few years back the whole board used to make fun of fabbs ducks and rummpd for being re s, and now they are actually top tier posters compared to mm and derp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's kind of funny how a few years back the whole board used to make fun of fabbs ducks and rummpd for being re s, and now they are actually top tier posters compared to mm and derp
    Why Rummpd or jermaine? They are simple dudes but they're not re ed. Fabbs is fat and aspergers and Ducks is an armenian dude in Arizona who can't speak English.

Thread Information