Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sperm fans celebrating injuries now

But in 06 when Seattle cheered ol Jim Duncan having an ouchie on his ankle then it was all “they are classless! How can they cheer an injury”
    Sure, because the Spurs are actively competing against them, right now, and it is an arena full of fans cheering the injury (not fans on a message board).

I know you like to troll, but at least use two similar situations and not some from nearly 20 years ago (that wasn’t similar at all).

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Big Picture NBA insisting on such a short rest caused all this.. And this upcoming offseason will again be short. More injuries to come..
    The bubble was stupid. They should've vacated the le and just taken the L and come back on schedule with a full season

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knee Aids or Knee Covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ngl, I'm kinda disappointed.

Watching a healthy Nephew get bent over by Jokic & the Nuggets was the best part of the playoffs last year. And I was hoping Jazz would follow suit this year, but this injury robs me of that potential joy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, because the Spurs are actively competing against them, right now, and it is an arena full of fans cheering the injury (not fans on a message board).

I know you like to troll, but at least use two similar situations and not some from nearly 20 years ago (that wasn’t similar at all).
    We can start on all the recent jokes about Kobe dying on a helicopter crash. It’s a shame that a world class organization can’t have world class fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can start on all the recent jokes about Kobe dying on a helicopter crash. It’s a shame that a world class organization can’t have world class fans.
    Newsflash, most people are terrible online. Go to any team's forum and you'll see much of the same (as long as it's as unmoderated as this one)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ngl, I'm kinda disappointed.

Watching a healthy Nephew get bent over by Jokic & the Nuggets was the best part of the playoffs last year. And I was hoping Jazz would follow suit this year, but this injury robs me of that potential joy.
    Why? Utah is pretty far from healthy with Conley looking unlikely to play this series and with Mitc 's ed up ankle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bubble was stupid. They should've vacated the le and just taken the L and come back on schedule with a full season
    Meh the bubble was fine and handled well. This season was re ed trying to cram 72 games into January through May after a 2.5 month offseason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pack your and gtfo if you don't like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? Utah is pretty far from healthy with Conley looking unlikely to play this series and with Mitc 's ed up ankle.
    Doesn't have to be Utah. Watching him lose to anyone would've been more fun than this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't have to be Utah. Watching him lose to anyone would've been more fun than this.
    What could be more fun than the Spurs team doctors being right about his knee?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pack your and gtfo if you don't like it.
    How do you manage to type with those fat fingers? It’s like one of those unsolved mysteries. Voice to text??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsflash, most people are terrible online. Go to any team's forum and you'll see much of the same (as long as it's as unmoderated as this one)
    Nah I love it here. I’ve been on other message boards and besides the ESPN boards in the early to mid 00s this one is by far the best. Tbh you get banned on Clutchfans if they even think you’re trolling. That place is lame. The wild Wild West atmosphere here is refreshing in this PC world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers about to get to know uncle Dennis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What could be more fun than the Spurs team doctors being right about his knee?
    We knew they were right when he had to be load managed even after being declared 100% healthy in both of his Toronto and LA intro pressers.

we knew they were right even before that, because they not idiots. This is the same crew who are largely responsible for helping extend Manu and Timmy's respective careers.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    Now these teams actually looked evenly matched... Kawhi just stacked the clippers to unfair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer nephew...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you manage to type with those fat fingers? It’s like one of those unsolved mysteries. Voice to text??
    Sick burn, just like Kobe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sick burn, just like Kobe

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers can't win without Kawhi, tbh. They may as well just fall to the Jazz, then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donovan Mitc is trying his best to help the Clippers win

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, because a niche message board that openly uses the 'F' word is representative of an entire fanbase.

So much thoughtful and insightful musings in your (trolling) posts.
    Last edited by J_Paco; 06-17-2021 at 12:13 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers can't win without Kawhi, tbh. They may as well just fall to the Jazz, then.
    Do you ever get tired of being wrong all the time? It must be exhausting to never get anything right or have a well thought out point....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t Kawhi being out for the year AND the Clippers ringing be the best case scenario? Ruins his legacy a bit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t Kawhi being out for the year AND the Clippers ringing be the best case scenario? Ruins his legacy a bit
    Not really, cause he'd still be awarded another championship and people would ignore the fact that he came up lame.

Brooklyn or Phoenix, possibly Atlanta, are favorites at this point to win the championship.

Thread Information