Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim Duncan didn't sit out in Seattle and force a trade.
    He got cucked tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Torn ACL Incoming..

And he is a FA.. So what does LA Re-Sign him when he won't play next season? And So Long Paul George.
    They don't have to "re-sign" him because he'll opt-in anyhow with his player option to rehab on their dime and look towards FA in the next off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't have to "re-sign" him because he'll opt-in anyhow with his player option to rehab on their dime and look towards FA in the next off-season.
    Got it I see he has a 36 mil player option.. Ouch...

36 mil to not be around the team ever.. And Rehab at home LOL!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That'll make a cool $56 million he stole from both the Spurs and Clippers combined.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It wouldn't be the first time he's done this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL clippers...this is the only legit curse in sports. The they cant get out of the 2nd round curse. Yet dont be shocked if they beat the Jazz who seem to be doing their own disappearing act

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Imo some team out there will give him a long term super max knowing that he’ll spend the first year of it rehabbing, it’s a gamble teams will always take when there’s such a shortage of superstar talent in a league where you need it to compete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imo some team out there will give him a long term super max knowing that he’ll spend the first year of it rehabbing, it’s a gamble teams will always take when there’s such a shortage of superstar talent in a league where you need it to compete.
    I mean you're not wrong... Ex; Kevin Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I could see the Knicks,Hornets, throwing the max at him. Both teams are desperate for a superstar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't be the first time he's done this.
    Oh we know. He is a ing mute who does whatever the he pleases..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Never want to see anyone with an ACL injury. He's been balling this post season
    that, I hope that is snapped and they botch the surgery so he ends up with Uncle Dennis having to wipe his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Never want to see anyone with an ACL injury. He's been balling this post season
    Big Picture NBA insisting on such a short rest caused all this.. And this upcoming offseason will again be short. More injuries to come..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really should have done a 50 game season, but owners and players both wanted that full television contract which required 70 games and now we have a complete cluster of a postseason to show for it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Really should have done a 50 game season, but owners and players both wanted that full television contract which required 70 games and now we have a complete cluster of a postseason to show for it.
    I’m fine with it since it’s the best chance the Suns have had to no longer be the Chicago Cubs of the NBA since 2007

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi bailed on the final two years of his contract with the Spurs.
    Let us proceed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I could see the Knicks,Hornets, throwing the max at him. Both teams are desperate for a superstar.
    The Knicks definitely will but I think the Clippers throw the max at him first, unless the Knicks offer them something really compelling in a sign and trade but the Knicks don’t have any assets to make that worth it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No pity from me they did 70 games, but were too pussy to load manage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah but his knees are ed which he was warned about before someone said he'd sign with NY, doubtful they'd eat him alive for not playing when he shouldn't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sperm fans celebrating injuries now

But in 06 when Seattle cheered ol Jim Duncan having an ouchie on his ankle then it was all “they are classless! How can they cheer an injury”

Spurs aren't playing the sonics tbqh we have no vested interest besides schadenfreude
    Truth nukes right there
    outta here with that lefty

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    yeah but his knees are ed which he was warned about before someone said he'd sign with NY, doubtful they'd eat him alive for not playing when he shouldn't
    Not sure what you’re saying here but remember the Knicks signed Amare in 2010 after the Suns’ training staff (which at the time was considered the most elite training staff in the league) told Sarver that Amare’s knees had 2 good years left and were a major risk after that which turned out to be a spot on diagnosis, and Kawhi is comparatively a more complete player than Amare was back then. Point being the Knicks are so desperate to be able to show the ability to sign all star talent in free agency that they’ll take major injury risk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you’re saying here but remember the Knicks signed Amare in 2010 after the Suns’ training staff (which at the time was considered the most elite training staff in the league) told Sarver that Amare’s knees had 2 good years left and were a major risk after that which turned out to be a spot on diagnosis, and Kawhi is comparatively a more complete player than Amare was back then. Point being the Knicks are so desperate to be able to show the ability to sign all star talent in free agency that they’ll take major injury risk.
    what i'm saying is for kawhi to be effective he needs to not play, and that media market will be on his ass if he's not playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "......The Clippers had said on Tuesday that Leonard was fine after not being listed on the injury report ahead of this crucial Game 5. Now, Leonard appears to be out for at least Wednesday and could be in danger of missing the rest of the series. This could mean Leonard went for an MRI or additional testing yesterday that revealed something else, something potentially more serious. That’s the only reason you would think Kawhi would miss such a big game."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what i'm saying is for kawhi to be effective he needs to not play, and that media market will be on his ass if he's not playing.
    I agree with that.

He shouldn’t have left Toronto. It’s a great city and he had a home there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree with that.

He shouldn’t have left Toronto. It’s a great city and he had a home there.
    Without tons of pressure.. They are chill there, and he won a ring and finals MVP for them.. He had nothing left to prove to the fans in Toronto. They would have cheered him on every time he took the court regardless of the outcome.. But Unc and La La Land beckoned..

Thread Information