Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And then you go and say something rational...
    Came damn close to Sinatra singing to his daughter..."And then you go and say something stupid like I love you."

peeg & Cully sittin' in a tree...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The kind of payback where A. wants something. A. ed B. over previously. A. needs a hand down now. B. purposely sinks A. for prior trespass.

Stings, don't it?
    United States of America
    The country of retribution Old folks dream of....when there are no clouds to yell at...
    Sounds like a life well lived.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    United States of America
    The country of retribution Old folks dream of....when there are no clouds to yell at...
    Sounds like a life well lived.
    You started it, peeg, way back there before Trump and we'd take it a like GD trouper every time..."Thank you, give me another."

Trump is like John Conner, he showed us how to fight back against the machines/aka Dems & RINO's.

Hold on, peeg, RG is bearing down..."Fire in the hole!!! Thanks a in' lot, RG."

Where was I, peeg. I can't think straight after RG let loose, the SOB!!!

Now we know how to thwart ya's, frustrates ya's, reddin' your asses, tp your house when you're sleepin', et al and etc. You taught us that regimen.

Thank you, now get the outta our way. Unfurl the colors...Stars & Bars self evident...CHARGE!!!

ADDENDUM:::"United States of America"

Can't include (us). Mother er Biden made sure of that...called us "chumps" - "sick" - an "embarrassment" and more. No, he can't mean us, peeg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You started it, peeg, way back there before Trump and we'd take it a like GD trouper every time..."Thank you, give me another."

Trump is like John Conner, he showed us how to fight back against the machines/aka Dems & RINO's.

Hold on, peeg, RG is bearing down..."Fire in the hole!!! Thanks a in' lot, RG."

Where was I, peeg. I can't think straight after RG let loose, the SOB!!!

Now we know how to thwart ya's, frustrates ya's, reddin' your asses, tp your house when you're sleepin', et al and etc. You taught us that regimen.

Thank you, now get the outta our way. Unfurl the colors...Stars & Bars self evident...CHARGE!!!

ADDENDUM:::"United States of America"

Can't include (us). Mother er Biden made sure of that...called us "chumps" - "sick" - an "embarrassment" and more. No, he can't mean us, peeg.
    You have been taking since who? Obama, Bush, Clinton, ... since who? Im not in your time frame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have been taking since who? Obama, Bush, Clinton, ... since who? Im not in your time frame.
    Since Nixon got bamboozled in Chicago and never said a word. We should have pitched a fit then, but we let it go and had been suffering ever since till we got on the scoreboard thru the au es of President Trump.

I'll never go back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since Nixon got bamboozled in Chicago and never said a word. We should have pitched a fit then, but we let it go and had been suffering ever since till we got on the scoreboard thru the au es of President Trump.

I'll never go back.
    When did Thread become the victim/snowflake?

This is an outrage I say, outrage.

Thread, that card does not suit you!

Might as well say ducks is a genius for how stupid he is, no sir, that card does not suit you at all.

Man up punkinpuss and put on those big boy pant suit on snug and tight just like hillary did and take it, take it all in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'll never go back.
    Put Slick Willy in your lineup of the boldest liars who got impeached.
    For Nixon and Trump, flat out criminals.
    My father, a staunch (R), started to change sides after Nixon fired the special prosecutor.
    My father the conservative real estate lawyer said, enough. Trump and Barr... shameless.
    My grandad is still with you Thread... god bless (for KW) his old warped mind.

Thread Information