Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silence Isn't Inactivity Donnie Nelson's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The sissy little cuck known as Mark Cuban just made the biggest mistake of his life. I’ve been giving him teams loaded with veteran savvy for two decades, and this is how he treats me??!?!?!?!

Mark my words, I will come back with a new team and tear the Boys In Blue to the ground! I will finally build my dream team and make that little pay for what he did! I told him a million times that famous saying “Veteran savvy beats talent when talent doesn’t exist!” So eliminate the talent and the veteran savvy will carry you! It was so easy and yet he never once listened to me. After all the foot massages by his fireplace, and not once would he let me start Nick Fazekas.

I do need to calm down, however. I gotta admit, as soon as the news broke I started slamming the uppers like crazy. I found a skinny transsexual kid named Joey who lent me his crack pipe, and I’ve been typing up a manifesto in his dirty tattoo parlor on his 2003 Sony Vaio with free Wordperfect ever since.

If only Mark had let me play my greatest lineup of Mike James/Jerry Stackhouse/Devean George/Austin Croshere/Pavel Podkolzin with Dirk at 6th man, we’d have won 3 or 4 les easily. But it’s all over now, and MARK MY WORDS the Dullass Mavpricks will never win a single game with that little poker playing Haralabob as their GM! 0-82 incoming!

DONNIE OUT! NO FUNERAL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take an Uber, utilize the free DUI taxi's, call your group home manager, do whatever you have to do.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The sissy little cuck known as Mark Cuban just made the biggest mistake of his life. I’ve been giving him teams loaded with veteran savvy for two decades, and this is how he treats me??!?!?!?!

Mark my words, I will come back with a new team and tear the Boys In Blue to the ground! I will finally build my dream team and make that little pay for what he did! I told him a million times that famous saying “Veteran savvy beats talent when talent doesn’t exist!” So eliminate the talent and the veteran savvy will carry you! It was so easy and yet he never once listened to me. After all the foot massages by his fireplace, and not once would he let me start Nick Fazekas.

I do need to calm down, however. I gotta admit, as soon as the news broke I started slamming the uppers like crazy. I found a skinny transsexual kid named Joey who lent me his crack pipe, and I’ve been typing up a manifesto in his dirty tattoo parlor on his 2003 Sony Vaio with free Wordperfect ever since.

If only Mark had let me play my greatest lineup of Mike James/Jerry Stackhouse/Devean George/Austin Croshere/Pavel Podkolzin with Dirk at 6th man, we’d have won 3 or 4 les easily. But it’s all over now, and MARK MY WORDS the Dullass Mavpricks will never win a single game with that little poker playing Haralabob as their GM! 0-82 incoming!

DONNIE OUT! NO FUNERAL!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How ing stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad I'm not a skinny crack smoking tranny tatter or else I'd be revered by the leftist s progressive commie establishment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Fired because a fat slovenian immigrant wanted you fired. That sucks. Hope you sue discrimination man

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In 2011 he basically assembled a good team around Dirk by accident (not trying to say their championship was a fluke, I just don’t feel very inclined to give Donnie Nelson credit for it). Outside of that his career as a GM has been mediocre if we’re being generous, this firing is long overdue imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2011 he basically assembled a good team around Dirk by accident (not trying to say their championship was a fluke, I just don’t feel very inclined to give Donnie Nelson credit for it). Outside of that his career as a GM has been mediocre if we’re being generous, this firing is long overdue imo.
    Nepotism within Dallas/NBA tbh... He only got the job because his daddy is...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn. Fired because a fat slovenian immigrant wanted you fired. That sucks. Hope you sue discrimination man
    At the end of the day, I just ran into a buzzsaw and now my career in Dallas is over. Just need to regroup and let my veteran savvy carry me to the Timberwolves scouting director job.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nepotism within Dallas/NBA tbh... He only got the job because his daddy is...
    Joey, you weren’t approaching me with this tone when you were offering oral sex in exchange for some of my crack cocaine.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Joey, you weren’t approaching me with this tone when you were offering oral sex in exchange for some of my crack cocaine.
    SPOILER ALERT: I accepted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You weak trolls are always weak and never disappoint.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You weak trolls are always weak and never disappoint.
    And yet you typed this with my semen residue in your mouth, Joey.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not my schtick but

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    At the end of the day, I just ran into a buzzsaw and now my career in Dallas is over. Just need to regroup and let my veteran savvy carry me to the Timberwolves scouting director job.
    As someone who was also thrown under the bus in Dallas I think you also need to tip your cap.....need to tip your cap....

You guys scratched, you clawed, you fought but at the end of the day you have to tip your cap to the Los Angeles Basketball Clippers organization....eventually you keep stacking cap onto cap....and that means you just keep tipping more caps....until you leave a legacy of first-round exits....

at the end of day its a process.....a process......and im enjoying the process of koriwhat getting butthurt....not only getting butthurt but getting butthurt in all three areas....butthole, rectum, and anal canal....anal canal....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He only got the job because his daddy is...
    That's often the case everywhere.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's often the case everywhere.
    ^ poor detected

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When he, or, his father? was here in Phoenix he'd give his seats/2 away to just about every game and he'd throw in the locker room pass! And they were like 3rd row seats, center court. KTAR would have a call in to win 'em.

I wouldn't stoop to it of course, but I thought that was real swell of him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did a decent job up until like the 2010 offseason when they dealt the Dust Chip for Tyson..&nbsp;<br><br>Since then it's been a bunch of serious faliures +Luka. I mean they didn't even tank well enough to get Luka they had to deal Trae and another 1st rounder to get him. So he and Rick have not done much of anything right since then.&nbsp;<br><br>Would also be in favor of a new head coach but prefer an established name. Unfortuantely, Cuban has become cheapo since the lone le. It's like he can't turn shark tank mode off or something. He's always searching at the NBA dollar general for a Chris Kaman or somebody. So I have no confidence in us getting quality leaders in the front office, either. He will hire Finley for the front office and make Devean George or somebody the head coach. Like that he does not have to pay them &nbsp;
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 06-17-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Did a decent job up until like the 2010 offseason when they dealt the Dust Chip for Tyson..&nbsp;<br><br>Since then it's been a bunch of serious faliures +Luka. I mean they didn't even tank well enough to get Luka they had to deal Trae and another 1st rounder to get him. So he and Rick have not done much of anything right since then.&nbsp;<br><br>Would also be in favor of a new head coach but prefer an established name. Unfortuantely, Cuban has become cheapo since the lone le. It's like he can't turn shark tank mode off or something. He's always searching at the NBA dollar general for a Chris Kaman or somebody. So I have no confidence in us getting quality leaders in the front office, either. He will hire Finley for the front office and make Devean George or somebody the head coach. Like that he does not have to pay them &nbsp;
    That’s not really on Donnie. They had a bottom 3 record, it’s just the lottery system screwed them over yet again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet you typed this with my semen residue in your mouth, Joey.
    Semen residue... Yep, that's all you got; a middle school mentality bro?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That and the fact that he refuses to tank whatsoever. It's like has a pseudo-machismo at ude that he's too good and compe ive to tank. I know a lot of that was trying to be loyal to Dirk and build as compe ive a team as possible around him; hence always signing 'veteran savvy' journeyman to big contracts.

Thread Information