Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't speak re ed boomer, if you want to have a conversation with me clean your brain up and start typing in plain English like a normal person.
    Please. Get over yourself, Will. When did you become such a tight ass? Christ, you're President, or, at least fake President. And now, NOW, you pick the time to be crabby and distant.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Please. Get over yourself, Will. When did you become such a tight ass? Christ, you're President, or, at least fake President. And now, NOW, you pick the time to be crabby and distant.
    You never used to be so incoherent. Trump losing has made you and all the other MAGAboomers turn into exponentially larger mouthbreathing re s than they already were.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You never used to be so incoherent. Trump losing has made you and all the other MAGAboomers turn into exponentially larger mouthbreathing re s than they already were.
    Bull , I've always talked in the 3rd person when in a humorous mood.

You're a hard ass. Snap out of it, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ACA-mandated free preventive care got struck down by a federal judge, as a violation of religious freedom.

. For the reasons discussed, the remaining Plaintiffs have shown theyare en led to declaratory and injunctive relief as to their RFRA claims and to declaratory andinjunctive relief and to a universal remedy with respect to their Appointments Clause claim as itrelates to PSTF. Separate final judgment shall issue.SO ORDERED this 30th day of March, 2023
    https://storage.courtlistener.com/re...81.113.0_2.pdf

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...tive-care.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    distinct necropolitical vibe. it's all about the relative disposability of other people.

"your continued existence offends my religion."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised no comment here.

This will affect millions of people and does not seem calculated to maintain current US life expectancy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will it go to SCOTUS?

I'm pretty sure biden's DOJ will appeal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This will affect millions of people and does not seem calculated to maintain current US life expectancy.
    Spiting the knitter

And

Cruelty is the point

The states that did not expand Medicaid have a higher mortality rate than those states that did. Repugs, the party of death

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weaponizing religious freedom

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

current US life expectancy sucks and trails europe by a large margin.

the far right wants no healthcare and basically medical darwinism to play out and the far left wants everyone to live to around 75-80 and be euthanized at a specific age to balance the national budget. Healthcare is a lose lose situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    current US life expectancy sucks and trails europe by a large margin.

the far right wants no healthcare and basically medical darwinism to play out and the far left wants everyone to live to around 75-80 and be euthanized at a specific age to balance the national budget. Healthcare is a lose lose situation.
    US life expectancy is ~77 today. If you're trying to exaggerate, you're failing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US life expectancy is ~77 today. If you're trying to exaggerate, you're failing.
    which is down from before and very mediocre and near the bottom of the first world countries. Being ranked near 50th in life expectancy in a world with ~200 countries is definitely nothing to brag about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which is down from before and very mediocre and near the bottom of the first world countries. Being ranked near 50th in life expectancy in a world with ~200 countries is definitely nothing to brag about
    just pointing out that the extravagant promise of the far left -- life until 80! -- is possibly still within reach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for many women, it might be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before covid vaccines, death rate for repugs and dems was about equal

Trash was the leader in down playing both the pandemic and then vaccines

After a vaccines, the death rate for repugs was greater than For Dems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only real correlation I see that applies to pretty much everywhere is race. For example look at the American Indian counties scattered across the USA, from Wisconsin and South Dakota to the west to pretty much the entirety of Alaska. They are fully vaxxed, democrat leaning counties and generally have medicaid. However they are still dying on average in their 50s and 60s.

The Mississippi Delta area of MS, medicaid notwithstanding, and the high percentage of fully vaxxed blacks that live there are another good example. It's not the vax. It's the food, and the lifestyle.

It's whites living longer because they're smarter and eat healthier. And, exercise, and generally don't gain too much weight. Both liberal and conservative whites.

Ever go to Yazoo City and find a broccoli? I couldn't. Greasy Friiiiiiiiiiied chicken, greasier deep-fried fries and cheesy battered and fried tater tots, though? You bet!!!

Thread Information