Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Would anyone recommend? I've heard it's a great place to meet a wife. The women there are more intelligent than in the USA or Western Europe (a lot of them play chess), relatively more conservative (not alt-right but not leftist either after their families survived the Eastern Bloc era), also not very religious and much more womanly than the woke West. You won't find many hipsters and LGBTQ+ there, and the ones that are there are separate in their own small social circle. It's not mainstream there.

Best country? Or should I travel to them all? I'm getting my passport later this summer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Are you trying to actually start a life and also fall in love with the culture & people? Then you must atleast understand the language.

Otherwise you are just a host trying to steal her and she will grow resentful without her families acceptance & way of life.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    what about the chocolate milkers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    eastern europe? more like western russia i saaaaaiiiiiiiddddd

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    what about the chocolate milkers
    They're not on the continent anymore, and getting an uncontested divorce later this summer through is going to be a doozy. I'm not looking forward to it, but going to get it done nonetheless.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Are you trying to actually start a life and also fall in love with the culture & people? Then you must atleast understand the language.

Otherwise you are just a host trying to steal her and she will grow resentful without her families acceptance & way of life.
    I can Google translate. But I'm far too old to learn a new language. I already have my career and education. Once you reach a certain age the brain doesn't really learn new languages well, except for maybe computer programming languages (and even that is difficult).

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    FrostKing I'm definitely not a "host trying to steal her". I'm NOT interested in ever being a "sugar daddy". I want a woman around my age who is also intelligent, educated, and can survive and work on her own if I weren't there. Independent but also looking for an egalitarian relationship and marriage.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    FrostKing I'm definitely not a "host trying to steal her". I'm NOT interested in ever being a "sugar daddy". I want a woman around my age who is also intelligent, educated, and can survive and work on her own if I weren't there. Independent but also looking for an egalitarian relationship and marriage.
    Common advise: learn the language and the rest will fall into place. Learning the language means you also learn the culture and social norms. Then you are halfway there. I wouldn't advise trying to do it backwards. This is the successful path for thousands of years in Europa. Bro

Which language to learn?

Do you have any experience in Germanic? Because then youre best bet is Czech. Otherwise the further East you venture it is difficult my friend. I am still learning Polish and I grew up in the home. Hungarian I heard from my parents is the most difficult. Balkans are an option but smaller population means less translators and girls.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 06-21-2021 at 08:23 PM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Common advise: learn the language and the rest will fall into place. Learning the language means you also learn the culture and social norms. Then you are halfway there. I wouldn't advise trying to do it backwards. This is the successful path for thousands of years in Europa. Bro

Which language to learn?

Do you have any experience in Germanic? Because then youre best bet is Czech. Otherwise the further East you venture it is difficult my friend. I am still learning Polish and I grew up in the home. Hungarian I heard from my parents is the most difficult. Balkans are an option but smaller population means less translators and girls.
    One thing I have in common with the women in East Europe is I play chess and I'm pretty good at it. There's some hot, feminine, conservative chess player girls I've met online from like Bosnia, Romania, Albania, Ukraine etc.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If she's intelligent and educated, why would she want anything to do with you, Andy?

Also, just forget about it. You're either there to raise the children with her, or you're not. You can't have it both ways, especially with conservative, religious, family oriented women. You would do this when you're ready to settle.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    One thing I have in common with the women in East Europe is I play chess and I'm pretty good at it. There's some hot, feminine, conservative chess player girls I've met online from like Bosnia, Romania, Albania, Ukraine etc.
    One of my older buddies has a friend that started family with younger Easter beauty. They check all the boxes and she has medical background. But she has kinda fallen into alcoholism. USA especially California can be lonely. Culture fellas. Don't underestimate.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    If she's intelligent and educated, why would she want anything to do with you, Andy?

Also, just forget about it. You're either there to raise the children with her, or you're not. You can't have it both ways, especially with conservative, religious, family oriented women. You would do this when you're ready to settle.
    The Eastern Bloc women aren't particularly religious. They may culturally identify with being historically Christian or Muslim depending on what specific country they're from, but, they're not devout like they are in the USA (especially in the Baptist Belt/Bible Belt) .

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    One of my older buddies has a friend that started family with younger Easter beauty. They check all the boxes and she has medical background. But she has kinda fallen into alcoholism. USA especially California can be lonely. Culture fellas. Don't underestimate.
    I don't date younger, at least not more than a couple years younger. I need someone I can relate to, I'm not the type who would ever be physically attracted to anyone who could be biologically young enough to be my daughter.

And yeah, I wouldn't find someone there and just move back to California, I'd either live there or move to an even more desirable location like say the Faroe Islands to retire

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Frost King helping Andy to inseminate his beloved Eastern beauties...
    Then Andy moves on to South America.

Impregnates women and then leaves them to fend for themselves... what a guy...
    Frosty playing the role of the superiority of the great white east... while helping this poor overly testoteroned child inseminate "his" women... great comedy.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Please carry on.
    I have various moments today to check back in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Frost King helping Andy to inseminate his beloved Eastern beauties...
    Then Andy moves on to South America.

Impregnates women and then leaves them to fend for themselves... what a guy...
    Frosty playing the role of the superiority of the great white east... while helping this poor overly testoteroned child inseminate "his" women... great comedy.
    Hahah. If one puts in the time to learn the language then come on board no matter height, religion or color skin. I am no saint or judge dredd. We are all here together trying to make the best.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hahah. If one puts in the time to learn the language then come on board no matter height, religion or color skin. I am no saint or judge dredd. We are all here together trying to make the best.
    You don't really understand the human brain.
    The ability to learn languages peaks as a small child (elementary school age) and then again in late high school/early college years, but pretty much diminishes to nothing by late 20s.
    If you're going to learn a language, you pretty much need to before about age 22. Otherwise you're always going to need a translator. The brain just doesn't have the capacity to learn after a certain point.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The ability to learn languages peaks as a small child (elementary school age) and then again in late high school/early college years, but pretty much diminishes to nothing by late 20s.
    If you're going to learn a language, you pretty much need to before about age 22. Otherwise you're always going to need a translator. The brain just doesn't have the capacity to learn after a certain point.
    By that logic, you wouldn't have so many people that change careers or even get second college degrees later in life......probably more to do with you have less free time as you get older since you're preoccupied with slaving away for shekels

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    lol what?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    By that logic, you wouldn't have so many people that change careers or even get second college degrees later in life......probably more to do with you have less free time as you get older since you're preoccupied with slaving away for shekels

Language learning is a specific skill that is naturally and easily acquired in childhood but becomes very difficult upon adulthood. Research it.

Not terribly difficult to change careers especially if the new career is one that requires say, vocational school or no school instead of traditional education. But even going back to school and getting a bachelor's degree later in life is easier than learning a new language after say 25.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Language learning is a specific skill that is naturally and easily acquired in childhood but becomes very difficult upon adulthood. Research it.

Not terribly difficult to change careers especially if the new career is one that requires say, vocational school or no school instead of traditional education. But even going back to school and getting a bachelor's degree later in life is easier than learning a new language after say 25.
    you didn't say it gets more difficult

you accused frosting of not understanding how the brain works, then proceeded to claim the ability diminishes to nothing and the brain doesnt have the capacity, neither of which are true

I think it's you who doesn't understand how the brain works

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Bingo.

It's one thing just to find a girl, but it's a whole other ballgame to keep her from being influenced by the (((cultural enrichment))) of GoldsteinRecords.jpg and the rest of the US media. The game doesn't stop once you get married tbh imho

Millenial Messiah, if you can bite the bullet I'd recommend the Orthodox Church to keep them in line imo

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Bingo.

It's one thing just to find a girl, but it's a whole other ballgame to keep her from being influenced by the (((cultural enrichment))) of GoldsteinRecords.jpg and the rest of the US media. The game doesn't stop once you get married tbh imho

Millenial Messiah, if you can bite the bullet I'd recommend the Orthodox Church to keep them in line imo
    i'd rather them being non practicing if they identify as such. Jewish are a very small minority but yeah definitely marrying a jewish woman is off the table, especially since their culture is matrilineal and very weird.

Meanwhile the USA is littered with hipster weirdos, gender s, trannies, single moms, fatties and other disgusting trash like that. Literally America might have the worst women in the world if you take out the top 25% which are usually permanently taken by the time they're 22.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    you didn't say it gets more difficult

you accused frosting of not understanding how the brain works, then proceeded to claim the ability diminishes to nothing and the brain doesnt have the capacity, neither of which are true

I think it's you who doesn't understand how the brain works
    Brain doesn't have the capacity to learn a brand new language beyond adolescence. It's true. Except for maybe a programming language.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Brain doesn't have the capacity to learn a brand new language beyond adolescence. It's true. Except for maybe a programming language.
    except its not true.

Thread Information