Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger even than the Mailman. This dude plays like he's drinking Nyquil on the sidelines, just drags his lazy ass up and down the floor and spends half his energy trying to force a foul call. On defense he's just standing in one spot doing nothing, doesn't even reach for a lose ball in the playoffs.

What gives him the idea that he's that good? Can't believe he's even discussed in the MVP discussion. Sure he gets points sometimes, but he's too ing lazy to be considered a legit threat. He just has to hope his teammates carry him, again.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    There's a reason he's called Frauden.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Bigger even than the Mailman. This dude plays like he's drinking Nyquil on the sidelines, just drags his lazy ass up and down the floor and spends half his energy trying to force a foul call. On defense he's just standing in one spot doing nothing, doesn't even reach for a lose ball in the playoffs.

What gives him the idea that he's that good? Can't believe he's even discussed in the MVP discussion. Sure he gets points sometimes, but he's too ing lazy to be considered a legit threat. He just has to hope his teammates carry him, again.
    Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree with younon somtin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP chokes on s and donuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That underarm grab harden does has got to be a no call. They need to start watching for it next year. I understand sweeping under the arms when the guy has him arm out, but harden is reaching out to guys that have their hands down and just pulling their arm into the play then flailing when he goes up. You shouldn't reward that. It's not like the refs haven't watched film and doesn't know he does it on every single pnr.

It happens so fast that's you can't really call an offensive foul, but just swallow the whistle and he'll stop doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That underarm grab harden does has got to be a no call. They need to start watching for it next year. I understand sweeping under the arms when the guy has him arm out, but harden is reaching out to guys that have their hands down and just pulling their arm into the play then flailing when he goes up. You shouldn't reward that. It's not like the refs haven't watched film and doesn't know he does it on every single pnr.

It happens so fast that's you can't really call an offensive foul, but just swallow the whistle and he'll stop doing it.
    Every star player gets away with . Kawhi double dribbles all the time for examples.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Talk about a knee jerk thread when Harden has been killing it, besides this game lol they're 3-1 while the spurs are 2-2

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    OP ignored Nick Anderson, Barkley, Malone, Starks, Ewing, McGrady

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP ignored Nick Anderson, Barkley, Malone, Starks, Ewing, McGrady
    I specifically mentioned Malone in the OP (Mailman). Welcome to the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every star player gets away with . Kawhi double dribbles all the time for examples.
    And harden takes 3 1/2 steps stepping back for a shot. We're even now, so back to Hardens grabbing defenders arms.

Look I'm ok with it occasionally, not really but I get it, but he does it every damn time. He's not even looking for his shot, he's just looking to grab a guys arm and flail. If a guys arm is out, fine. But even when they don't have their arms out, he just reaches out and pulls them in. WTF if that?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Frauden has been getting carried by the refs and the mega-stacked team he's on all series, end of story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden makes excuse that he rolled his ankle last game, thus he didn't have the same burst this game.

Then proceeds to say "I don't make excuses though"...

Uh, yeah you do. You just did. Idiot.

Russ: down 3-1, refuses to allow Adams to answer a direct question about the Thunder's effectiveness on offense when Russ is on the bench. Says we play as a team. Now he says it. Now. After getting 42 triple doubles and having the team box out so he could all season, now it's a team game, now (Rachael Maddow's voice here). Now Russ wants to share the outcome with the team, now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden makes excuse that he rolled his ankle last game, thus he didn't have the same burst this game.

Russ: down 3-1, refuses to allow Adams to answer a direct question about the Thunder's effectiveness on offense when Russ is on the bench. Says we play as a team. Now he says it. Now. After getting 42 triple doubles and having the team box out so he could all season, now it's a team game, now (Rachael Maddow's voice here). Now Russ wants to share the outcome with the team, now.
    I watched the entire game yesterday.........WB get his guys open looks on his assists. They clank most of them. WB cannot make his guys hit their shots. Olatrasho is horrible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, when they're not busy bricking, they're passing it back to Westbrook because they're too afraid to take wide open shots. Hard to get your teammates involved when they don't want to be involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, when they're not busy bricking, they're passing it back to Westbrook because they're too afraid to take wide open shots. Hard to get your teammates involved when they don't want to be involved.
    How about his team going for a rebound, slamming into each other and the ball goes the other way for a fast break? Maybe thats why he goes for all the rebounds to.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's funny about that is that Adams was asked a question that he could have pretty easily handled, but selfish Russ just had to step in. Just like on the basketball court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frauden has been getting carried by the refsand the mega-stacked team he's on all series, end of story.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP chokes on s and donuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel like James knows they cannot win the Finals, so he's now in vacay mode. He doesn't care if they win or lose, and his body language says so. He knows the money comes from the RS antics, not the playoffs because he cannot get them to the ring regardless, and despite all the banter here about how stacked his team is, he has a ty team who just happen to be some cranky s who don't quit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broken Clock is right once a day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broken Clock is right once a day
    Only a 24 hour clock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ppl say if the rockets had extra time, that Gordon shot would've counted...what a load of bs, ginoboli blocked the shot and stop after hearing the siren

had there was more time, the ball was still within his reach...he would've dive onto ball or had possession of the ball...not bounce into gordons hands after the siren for some fluke 3 after a siren

Thread Information