My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This joke of a hire lost the series not giving Durant or even his beard sidekick a minutes rest. Pathetic he got nothing out of bench. Nothing but a pretty boy hire who did not deserve job in first place. Fire him and get a real coach.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA coaches suck in general. Durant still choked.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA coaches suck in general. Durant still choked.
    Zero points in overtime from a guy with 48 in the first 48 minutes is a colossal individual chokejob, and just think if he hadn't stepped on the line the Nets would have won in regulation

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zero points in overtime from a guy with 48 in the first 48 minutes is a colossal individual chokejob, and just think if he hadn't stepped on the line the Nets would have won in regulation
    A veteran knows how and where to get starting position in the clutch. Durant looked all out of sorts and didn't know how to even take advantage of a PG guarding him.
    He was able to get that three in Lebron's face to go up 3-1 when the pressure was limited and the shot wasn't do or die. Game 7 with the pressure on, he's a proven choker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A veteran knows how and where to get starting position in the clutch. Durant looked all out of sorts and didn't know how to even take advantage of a PG guarding him.
    He was able to get that three in Lebron's face to go up 3-1 when the pressure was limited and the shot wasn't do or die. Game 7 with the pressure on, he's a proven choker.
    shooting a turnaround 3 wtf

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They won't fire Nash until after next season because they had tons of injuries and it's not the coaches fault. If anything because of KD they were in every game and almost pulled out the series win. I would look to trade Harden if I was the Nets. In defense of Nash he isn't a bad coach but should have given KD at least 5 mins of rest but Bucks kept hitting shots so he had to keep KD in.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They won't fire Nash until after next season because they had tons of injuries and it's not the coaches fault. If anything because of KD they were in every game and almost pulled out the series win. I would look to trade Harden if I was the Nets. In defense of Nash he isn't a bad coach but should have given KD at least 5 mins of rest but Bucks kept hitting shots so he had to keep KD in.
    Harden is sadly best in an OKC Harden kind of role, a sixth man to lead the bench but limited to around 30 mpg. His defense is terrible and it will never improve. He is what he is and always was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would be better ?
    If lma did not have the heart issue they would have won

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt Harden gets traded. He's RS money and there's a lot of season tickets for RS games.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe your Bucks can hire him.

Thread Information