Post Count

holy
    Get a hold of yourself, gs.

Clip out of context.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not good leadership considering how garbage he was down the stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ben Simmons making Magic Johnson look like prime Steph Curry

smh

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    If Simmons realized and accepted that he's more Lamar Odom than he is LeBron James and he relinquished primary ball handling responsibilities to focus on defense, running the wings in transition, crashing the offensive glass, and only occasionally playmake, he could probably become a very good team player for almost any team even with only marginal improvement on his free throw shooting. Problem is that type of role doesn't justify his salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The turning point was half the game according to him. I don't think he knows the meaning of the term.
    listen to the clip

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    his best chance to become relevant and respected again is either A) learn to shoot or B) become a draymond type player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...oc-rivers-says

Doc and his supposed fix project coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to keep him
    They would get raped in a trade now

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    his best chance to become relevant and respected again is either A) learn to shoot or B) become a draymond type player
    Draymond is a unique example of right player on the right team at the right time. It’s hard to envision a Draymond type player making a similar Draymond type impact on a team without 2-3 of the best shooters in the history of the game and a backcourt duo who are both capable and willing to play off the ball. It’s almost as if it was a perfect storm of a scenario for Draymond with the Warriors.

And I don’t think Philly took Simmons #1 overall or paid him $35 million per to be a Draymond type player.

That’s whats so problematic about Philly’s situation. Once they paid Simmons, they had to make it work. Because how do you trade him with that salary? And how do you make him a role player on that salary?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Draymond is a unique example of right player on the right team at the right time. It’s hard to envision a Draymond type player making a similar Draymond type impact on a team without 2-3 of the best shooters in the history of the game and a backcourt duo who are both capable and willing to play off the ball. It’s almost as if it was a perfect storm of a scenario for Draymond with the Warriors.

And I don’t think Philly took Simmons #1 overall or paid him $35 million per to be a Draymond type player.

That’s whats so problematic about Philly’s situation. Once they paid Simmons, they had to make it work. Because how do you trade him with that salary? And how do you make him a role player on that salary?
    unless he gets a jumper hes never going to live up to the expectations or contract

and when i say a draymond type player, im talking someone who makes their impact on defense, IQ and hustle. he can most definitely be elite at those things, weve seen it. whether he will be willing to accept such a role is doubtful, but it would certainly make him far more valuable than the laughingstock he currently is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people out there thinking Pop can fix that it's just nephew 2.0

My Team