My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    O-M-G

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    You said it.

When the Nets choked against the Bucks on Saturday, I said "Oh my god....i think the Suns are going to win a championship."

Ive literally NEVER thought that before. Always knew there was another team that was slightly better.

Well maybe you'll get lucky Cubby and the Clipps will knock out the Suns sans Chris Paul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers Bucks will be a good series truth be told despite Claw coming back to play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks better win the pivotal Game 5 this time.
    They are not showing that they are very superior to the Hawks.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    The '69 Alcindor coin flip rematch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The '69 Alcindor coin flip rematch
    Grudge match.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As called, here we go.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you do if suns lay an egg Thread

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    When he's on Chris Middleton is like Sidney Moncrief on PCP steroids and crack rock

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When he's on Chris Middleton is like Sidney Moncrief on PCP steroids and crack rock
    Remember, him forming [The Triplets] out of Arkansas, dave? I cannot recall the names of the other two.

ADDENDUM: Just recalled:::Marvin Delph & Ron Brewer.
    Last edited by Thread; 07-03-2021 at 10:20 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What do you do if suns lay an egg Thread
    I'll genuinely feel terrible for them. It would be decimating for this area and attendant Boards; the Suns faithful in ruins. The wife is up in Flag for the Summer and all those people up there would be hopin' into the Grand Canyon if they were to lose now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll genuinely feel terrible for them. It would be decimating for this area and attendant Boards; the Suns faithful in ruins. The wife is up in Flag for the Summer and all those people up there would be hopin' into the Grand Canyon if they were to lose now.
    Bucks deserving too. They the return of the small market from the abyss story too.
    Someone has to be disappointed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bucks deserving too. They the return of the small market from the abyss story too.
    Someone has to be disappointed.
    But they've been rung, Spurts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they've been rung, Spurts.
    Once in 71; better than none I guess. But everyone forgets that except the Kareem jockers maybe.

Suns were still part of 76 Finals, which is still considered one of the best Finals of all-time despite not even making it to a Game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Bucks.......unfortunately, I see the Suns winning in 5.

Dammit punching, helicopter flopping, ass licking the refs to get a T call Chris Paul is going to get a ring. Say it at so.....

You know what we need.....we need a Gyro, we're holding out for a Gyro till the morning light.....

We need the Greek Freak to beast out in the Finals
    Last edited by Biggems; 07-04-2021 at 10:58 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Once in 71; better than none I guess. But everyone forgets that except the Kareem jockers maybe.
    ...even Musberger forgot it after Kareem's "5th"..."No, you forgot Milwaukee. Don't worry, everybody does."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread

Chris Paul lost a home playoff game by 58 points (NBA record).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread

Chris Paul lost a home playoff game by 58 points (NBA record).

I only care about the Suns faithrul drinking from the Silver Cup. Not this rat infested Media here, well, everywhere, nor the players. (These) players haven't been put upon. There is no inves ure here by this roster. They've never been denied, nor left to bleed out side of the road. , you been there, Spurts, where Mrs. Duncan left ya's selling your in south Florida. , I've been there; Boston '84, in my hand, them s waving those towels in our faces, trying to break us once and for all, trying to head off Magic from dragging us kicking & screaming to our salvation..."No, I won't go. It won't work. Leave me alone." You know who Magic said that to? Do ya, GD it? To the GD mirror in the basement of Boston Garden in the bitter aftermath of the '84 Finals. What'd he do first thing upon landing back at LAX? What, GD it, what?

I'll tell ya what he did...what those miners did...Jimmy Dean, aside from making a mean snausage told the tale straight up......"With jacks and timbers they started back down..."

What did Pappy tell Louis when Louis inquired as to their final escape attempt? "Will it work?"
    Pap hesitated nary a heartbeat...Pappy - "Does it matter?"
    Because you keep trying. What happened to Pappy? Years later, his throat full of cancer came into New York & was hailed in the streets.

Suns faithful are on the precipice of their deliverance. The Silver Cup is sitting right there. I want to hear them tell their "Once upon a time..."

As I've told mine. I didn't suffer a half-century and more of denial. I suffered Boston and it only felt like 50 years. So, I want the Bucks in' bent over. And I want to hear Suns faithful..."Tell it." & "Testify!!!"

I'll stand fast in the ranks and I will read the tear stained erasable "bond" upon which it shall be written and I will hear their cries amidst the cacophony of their testimony.

There shall be no other way.

Thread Information