College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    So the same could be said of you then right bro? I mean, you're on my ignore list too however you never fail to try and garner my attention with all your worthless reply notifications.

Poor sad Adam Incel.

I only read your bs because Spurt quoted your worthless dribble.
    the word is "drivel" you illiterate chicken legged jesus christ youre a ing moron

also lmao @ replying to dude supposedly on your ignore list and asking him a question you wont see because he's on your ignore list. you really are desperate for attention arent you, got?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    So that stupid inbreeder accused me of crowding his reply notifications?

Like, he actually unhid a post that wasn't directed to him, nor mentioned him, just so he could reply to it and tell me I'm trying too hard to get his attention?

Too funny. Maybe I should take him off ignore so I don't miss this kind of gold in the future.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Can you keep this in the political forum derp? We don’t need you going around ging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Can you keep this in the political forum derp? We don’t need you going around ging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh
    Nah we need more fairytales by ST's own ass BD24 though.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Can you keep this in the political forum? We don’t need you going around ging up every single forum area on the site with your screeching/crying tbh
    For what it's worth; I thought I was posting in Political at the time. But this is a cultural issue and still fits the vibe.

Stop viewing ST as your beta support group, ass.

And why you think I give two s about what you want in the first place? You only replying to my sh** to whine your ass off 98 percent of the time.

I could understand the request if you were actually a pleasant person.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    For what it's worth; I thought I was posting in Political at the time. But this is a cultural issue and still fits the vibe.

Stop viewing ST as your beta support group, ass.

And why you think I give two s about what you want in the first place? You only replying to my sh** to whine your ass off 98 percent of the time.

I could understand the request if you were actually a pleasant person.
    I’ve agreed with post of yours in the nba forum and nfl forum before. Because I don’t hold weird vendettas against people on the internet like you.

Most of the stuff you post is nonsense/ re level takes so generally gets disagreed with. Anyway. Have fun with your 40 Alts and Joey following you around like a lost puppy

Thread Information