Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Mark Milley, Kamala Harris, the Obama's and Clinton's, and the UN & NATO, tbh.

Hope the best for the innocent Ukrainian citizens, including a girl I went out on dates and had sex with in outer Chicago metro in 2019, Mariana L., she moved back to Lviv at the start of covid.

But yeah.... all cheers to Putin. Prayers for Russia to win this fight and WIN this war. #iStandWithRussia #iStandWithPutin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Mark Milley, Kamala Harris, the Obama's and Clinton's, and the UN & NATO, tbh.

Hope the best for the innocent Ukrainian citizens...
    I agree with strictly the above.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Putin suffered President Trump, but likes him/enjoys him no more than the next fellow in that line that cruised by him. See, we play that game where there is nobody that can't be our friend. Clinton tried to charm Putin with that toy from Staples., Hussein tried by telling him he could give him a deal after the election, Biden tried by ignoring him at that sit last year (see, that's how I got Girl, I ignored her, so, she ignored me back and I crawled on over immediately...bad example) but you get the idea, President Trump tried by being Putin's cool bud.

Putin doesn't want to play games of any sort in the Kremlin, or, in the battlefield.
    Last edited by Thread; 02-25-2022 at 09:16 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin has an Ace up his sleeve,,,,and I think its China. Some sort of agreement that Russia takes Ukraine and China takes Taiwan and they back each other when the hits the fan. Russia and China together are stronger than all the other countries combined against them. They have figured this out. If China backs Russia and tells the US to cancel the sanctions, US is in big trouble. China coming to collect on their debt, crushing the US credit rating and levying sanctions against the US and turning the tables.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banana Puddin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin has an Ace up his sleeve,,,,and I think its China. Some sort of agreement that Russia takes Ukraine and China takes Taiwan and they back each other when the hits the fan. Russia and China together are stronger than all the other countries combined against them. They have figured this out. If China backs Russia and tells the US to cancel the sanctions, US is in big trouble. China coming to collect on their debt, crushing the US credit rating and levying sanctions against the US and turning the tables.

Yeah right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That scenario could be a reality... Remember when Covid first hit and China was turning ships back around that had PPE and Meds? Yeah we're def ed if they cut us off and we ed ourselves to begin with when Billy Boy brought them into the WTO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't understand how any of this works...

"China coming to collect on their debt"

They're not even the top holders of US treasuries. If they want to sell them at a discount, plenty of buyers out there.

"China tells the US to cancel the sanctions"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't understand how any of this works...

"China coming to collect on their debt"

They're not even the top holders of US treasuries. If they want to sell them at a discount, plenty of buyers out there.

"China tells the US to cancel the sanctions"
    Wanna bet on that, NoNo?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wanna bet on that, NoNo?,,,,
    Bet on what? That you don't know what you're talking about? That's patently clear.

Here, if you know how to read, educate yourself, so you can stop saying stupid things...

https://www.investopedia.com/article...sury-bonds.asp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's actually written for 10+ year olds... shouldn't be hard to understand at all...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bet on what? That you don't know what you're talking about? That's patently clear.

Here, if you know how to read, educate yourself, so you can stop saying stupid things...

https://www.investopedia.com/article...sury-bonds.asp
    I guess you dont understand how any of this works do ya?

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-e...y-it-important

China can sell the debt, wreck the US credit rating and therefore have US banks sanctioned for not paying their debt. The dollar plummets and the only way it hurts China is raises the cost of product,,,,but when it comes to a military problem and China is trying to retake Taiwan,,,,they dont give a about you or the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leave Banana Puddin' out of it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NoNo, to put it so you can understand,,,when you owe a credit card company and cant pay the bill, the credit card company sells your debt to a debt collector and writes you off. Your credit rating plummets and you cant borrow . Same would happen with the US. Understand?,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you dont understand how any of this works do ya?

https://www.scmp.com/economy/china-e...y-it-important

China can sell the debt, wreck the US credit rating and therefore have US banks sanctioned for not paying their debt. The dollar plummets and the only way it hurts China is raises the cost of product,,,,but when it comes to a military problem and China is trying to retake Taiwan,,,,they dont give a about you or the US.
    China can sell the debt and automatically blow up it's own economy. Why do you think China holds US treasuries instead of, say, Euros?

Their entire foreign reserves are in US dollars. The moment they sell the debt (which, BTW, gets bought by somebody else), the renminbi becomes so expensive they can't export compe ively anymore.

This is basic economics 101, which is on that article you didn't read, and why you look stupid again.

NoNo, to put it so you can understand,,,when you owe a credit card company and cant pay the bill, the credit card company sells your debt to a debt collector and writes you off. Your credit rating plummets and you cant borrow . Same would happen with the US. Understand?,,,,
    National debt/currencies/economies don't work anything like a household/personal economy. This is the fallacy stupid people fall for every time.

The US can never not pay the bill. They owe in US dollars and can create as many US dollars as it wants to pay off any debt. Heck, the US can issue a new 1 trillion dollars (what's owed to China) in debt and you'll have countries lining up to buy it.

The only by-product of a large emission would be high inflation, which automatically liquefies debt (so it hurts the creditor, not the debtor), so in this case China would actually be the one to lose the most, and that's exactly why China will never be "coming to collect on their debt"

They're simply better off doing what they do now, spending that money buying assets overseas and lending it to other countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China can sell the debt and automatically blow up it's own economy. Why do you think China holds US treasuries instead of, say, Euros?

Their entire foreign reserves are in US dollars. The moment they sell the debt (which, BTW, gets bought by somebody else), the renminbi becomes so expensive they can't export compe ively anymore.

This is basic economics 101, which is on that article you didn't read, and why you look stupid again.

National debt/currencies/economies don't work anything like a household/personal economy. This is the fallacy stupid people fall for every time.

The US can never not pay the bill. They owe in US dollars and can create as many US dollars as it wants to pay off any debt. Heck, the US can issue a new 1 trillion dollars (what's owed to China) in debt and you'll have countries lining up to buy it.

The only by-product of a large emission would be high inflation, which automatically liquefies debt (so it hurts the creditor, not the debtor), so in this case China would actually be the one to lose the most, and that's exactly why China will never be "coming to collect on their debt"

They're simply better off doing what they do now, spending that money buying assets overseas and lending it to other countries.
    But the US government will always use that debt as a political talking point, like it really matters, then they'll up it by about 50% in a couple years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, the only reason the US couldn't pay a bill is strictly political, that's why the big stupid drama every time some politician wants to become famous by doing a long speech during debt ceiling deliberations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the US government will always use that debt as a political talking point, like it really matters, then they'll up it by about 50% in a couple years.
    The debt has been a strictly political talking point for a number of decades now, because politicians have been selling the household economy examples, which are easy to relate to, but completely wrong.

The bad combo is high debt and no growth, and the US has simply not experienced that in a long ass time (maybe a blip one year based on world economy slowing down or some crisis. 2008 and COVID are probably the last two, with high growth in-between).

The US has a privileged position of only owing debt in US dollars, which is not the case with most countries. This came from the Bretton Woods system, a byproduct of winning WWII.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China announce every country's territory must be respected

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    in the day since you posted this, Russian banks have had their access to SWIFT cut off and Russian air travel to the west has been restricted by basically every NATO or EU member.

when do we get to the part where China tells us to “cancel sanctions”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

World peace

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    in the day since you posted this, Russian banks have had their access to SWIFT cut off and Russian air travel to the west has been restricted by basically every NATO or EU member.

when do we get to the part where China tells us to “cancel sanctions”
    Well, it wasn't after China sent us COVID, Will. tee, hee.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well, it wasn't after China sent us COVID, Will. tee, hee.
    You mean when Xi convinced Trump that China was working really hard to stop COVID

"China is working weally weally hard, I PWOMISE!"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale getting smoked again. Just like Trump when he lost Georgia.

Thread Information