Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can tell Primo is going to kill it in the Turkish league in 4 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meinkampf with the stupid touch foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it screams of Covid.
    They've been doing it since 2012/2013 tbh. They decided to draft Livio Jean-Charles off the fact he played well in a scrimmage.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    That Teague guy on the other team looks better than any of our guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell playing much more under control I like it.

Haven’t seen anything impressive from Primo as a PG. not ready for that obviously but he didn’t do it in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like I'm the only one not impressed with him. He reminds me of Forms and Fathead rolled into one ty sandwich.
    at least fathead was a summer league monster

never had as much fun as that summer league run with fathead and simmons

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've been doing it since 2012/2013 tbh. They decided to draft Livio Jean-Charles off the fact he played well in a scrimmage.
    Screams of ty evaluation skills with a GM way over his head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am alarmed they are still up to that bc that’s great for finding hidden gems late in the first round, but lottery picks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo averaged more turnovers than assists in college too. PATFO probably assumes he can be a playmaker based on one good showing at a combine scrimmage
    He's had a few pretty nice (but futile) passes in this game -- this team couldn't throw a pea in the ocean.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    They're still drafting as if they had late 1sts instead of lottery picks. The Spurs FO never adjusted their methods. Screams laziness and inep ude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any box scores? Couldnt find a good stream anywhere

Is primo suave legit yet?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo had 1 assist and shot 3-8 in his only combine scrimmage game, that's really the funniest part he didn't blow scouts out of their minds like Livio did

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wieskamp definitely a shooter that needs shots created for him or plays called. For a dangerous shooter hasn’t been able to get shots.

He’s tall and moves well laterally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team was so much different with Tre and Samanic there last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who gonna don 11, Primo or bryn??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is trash...

And @ Spurs trying to mold Primo into a PG..

Pop's mind games have already begun to screw up this Kid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wieskamp definitely a shooter that needs shots created for him or plays called. For a dangerous shooter hasn’t been able to get shots.

He’s tall and moves well laterally.
    he needs to be way more active and hustle harder around picks to free himself. he cant just jog to a spot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo made solid reads and some good passes out of the pick and roll. He probably would have had 2-3 more assists if his teammates could make an open jumper. He struggled with his handles and that contributed mightily to his turnovers, but he was aggressive and he knew what he wanted to do. The handles can be improved upon in time. All this to say, simply citing the assist to turnover ratio in his first summer league game where he was forced to play PG doesn't really tell us much

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They gotta let Primo play PG so he can work on cutting down his TOs. Doesn’t mean that he is a PG, cause he clearly ain’t, he’s a wing. But to work on playmaking skills and court vision he needs to play at PG to develop that part of his game. I like a lot about this kid, but the slow first step is concerning tbh. Not sure if he can improve there through workouts. I hope he keeps growing so he can slide up to SF, where that would be less of a concern

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Vassell better be showing he worked on his offensive game. Handles, in between scoring and drives to the rim is what he should be working on. Right now he looks like the same player he was last year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo made solid reads and some good passes out of the pick and roll. He probably would have had 2-3 more assists if his teammates could make an open jumper. He struggled with his handles and that contributed mightily to his turnovers, but he was aggressive and he knew what he wanted to do. The handles can be improved upon in time. All this to say, simply citing the assist to turnover ratio in his first summer league game where he was forced to play PG doesn't really tell us much
    Thanks for your review as I only saw 5 minutes in the 4th from him where he didn’t do much. I noticed he struggled with his handle (but didn’t TO the ball, just got rid of it to a set, not much playmaking at that point.) Vassell was in takeover mode so he stood out way more.

The one observation is that he didn’t seem to have a first step to get around the screen and free himself. I need to watch more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for your review as I only saw 5 minutes in the 4th from him where he didn’t do much. I noticed he struggled with his handle (but didn’t TO the ball, just got rid of it to a set, not much playmaking at that point.) Vassell was in takeover mode so he stood out way more.

The one observation is that he didn’t seem to have a first step to get around the screen and free himself. I need to watch more.
    Yeah he didn't do much in the fourth when Vassell became the focal point of the offense. But he definitely flashed some skill in the 2nd and 3rd. I agree that his first step was slow throughout the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Vassell better be showing he worked on his offensive game. Handles, in between scoring and drives to the rim is what he should be working on. Right now he looks like the same player he was last year
    I want to see them aggressive, like you. it doesn’t matter the mistakes. they’re here to learn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was quite impressed with Primo! Being 18 and looking to me like one of the best players on the court was impressive

Thread Information