1 10.00%
  • Suns

9 90.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi Leonard out with injury / load management
    Clitter Paul out with Trump-Chyna virus protocol.

Game 2 tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many more Steve Balmer spaz outs will we be treated to?

Can Booker keep up the pace or is his brain bound to turn to marshmallow with the Kardashian curse?

Clitter Paul will be back by Game 3 book it. Is Kwa Leonard done for the series?

Kwa Haters: If Clippers go down 0-2 and then Klaw comes back and wins the series you will be sick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Klaw back by game 4 and Clippers squeak by but not upset if the Suns get to finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More interested in the fan fights

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Klaw back by game 4 and Clippers squeak by but not upset if the Suns get to finals
    Clitter Paul still unknown for Game 3. I would leave the cancer out, but of course Phx will play him if he is cleared.

Kwa Leonard also unknown but i predict out for 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lot of talk about the Ayton dunk and how about that inbounds pass by Crowder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's probably out for 6 to 8 months. That injury looked severe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers have the Suns just where they want them based on first two series so nothing to see here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers have the Suns just where they want them based on first two series so nothing to see here.
    Regardless of what this years reg season and more to the point playoff stats say, I would not start CP0 until the Suns lost.
    Other then the 2018 CP0 Rockets up 3-2 and 2 games being totally robbed / choking vs the ABC Disney Warriors, he has been a self centered cancer imo his entire career.

Suns ball movement and open flow seems way better without him. I don't care what the CPO assist stats say. Other players are afraid to cut loose with control freak in the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No fan fights?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chris Paul probable for Game 3. Kawhi load managing another game to motivate his team.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Chris Paul probable for Game 3. Kawhi load managing another game to motivate his team.
    only the greatest of great leaders would think to sit out games to motivate his supporting cast

what a true warrior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ Keyboard thumb and still making alts and typing.

Warrior.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I pray with all me might you're right here, Rummy.

A second alarm has gone off because should the Suns ring here they're fit and proper for a repeat and beyond. There ain't a rotten apple in the whole gd organization. Nary a crumb bum. Not one. All fine chappies.
    This organization/players have a pristine appearance about it. A Midas touch has taken place all along the assembly line. Somehow, I have no idea how in this day & age of NBA players.

Never have I thought the past 35 years this would ever take place. I got here at Xmas in '86 and recall sitting in a Hinky Dinky parking lot listening to a Suns/Lakers game on the car radio. in' Al McCoy with that anti-Lakers grip they all have here in Arizona raised the hackles and I was hit with a hatred so keen for this organization and Media that it's never left me. And I passed it down to the children...

Watching a Suns game on the tv way back there...

-"Goddamn I hate these son-of-a- es!"

- "Dale!"///the wife from the kitchen.

- "I hate 'em too, dad." My eldest son in a whisper.

- A couple minutes later..."Dad, why do we hate 'em?"

My day of reckoning is at hand.

Grim business.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

A second alarm has gone off because should the Suns ring here they're fit and proper for a repeat and beyond. There ain't a rotten apple in the whole gd organization. Nary a crumb bum. Not one. All fine chappies.
    This organization/players have a pristine appearance about it. A Midas touch has taken place all along the assembly line. Somehow, I have no idea how in this day & age of NBA players.

Never have I thought the past 35 years this would ever take place. I got here at Xmas in '86 and recall sitting in a Hinky Dinky parking lot listening to a Suns/Lakers game on the car radio. in' Al McCoy with that anti-Lakers grip they all have here in Arizona raised the hackles and I was hit with a hatred so keen for this organization and Media that it's never left me. And I passed it down to the children...

Grim business.
    And I'm happier than a pig in . By God it looks like our time has come and the curse is broken.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I'm happier than a pig in . By God it looks like our time has come and the curse is broken.
    50+ year curse. Looks like I've run out of time, ill. How are the fellows over at .net taking it? Is it still up over there, ill?

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

Grim business.
    SHAZAMM!

HEARTBREAK HOTEL!

WHAMMO!!!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SHAZAMM!

HEARTBREAK HOTEL!

WHAMMO!!!!
    Your Suns nailing that little boy to the tree of woe tonight?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    SHAZAMM!

HEARTBREAK HOTEL!

WHAMMO!!!!
    Hey, da!!! Livin' the high life, eh? As much as I hate to see O & __ go down for the final count, after-the-fact (should it take place) I'll be truly happy for you fellows. No "1 & 52." I'll quit the O & __. You're a damn fine bunch of conversationalists, always have been. You're #1. Spurs Fans #2.

Seems like only yesterday we were at O & 31. I went downtown to scout out the bar we/some of the Suns fans were going to meet at and I graffiti-ed the men's room with a red Magic Marker "O & 31!!!"

I never did go to the meet. Girl forbade it: "You're not going, Dale, they'll beat you up. No! Go watch TV. I'll make you a cornbread."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No "1 & 52." I'll quit the O & __.
    Damn. End of an era. Hopefully it doesn't materialize though

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Hey, da!!! Livin' the high life, eh? As much as I hate to see O & __ go down for the final count, after-the-fact (should it take place) I'll be truly happy for you fellows. No "1 & 52." I'll quit the O & __. You're a damn fine bunch of conversationalists, always have been. You're #1. Spurs Fans #2.

Seems like only yesterday we were at O & 31. I went downtown to scout out the bar we/some of the Suns fans were going to meet at and I graffiti-ed the men's room with a red Magic Marker "O & 31!!!"

I never did go to the meet. Girl forbade it: "You're not going, Dale, they'll beat you up. No! Go watch TV. I'll make you a cornbread."
    I will not be attending a finals game.

Twenty years ago, you told me if the Suns were on the verge of winning a championship, you would be there with a trench coat, a strap of dynamite and an evil smile on your face.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Never forget that when Cubby had the opportunity to tell Jerry Colangelo, to his face, how he felt about the Suns, Dale instead had a polite conversation in which he expressed his view that Penny Hardaway was the key to the Suns' le hopes.

"I agree" - Jerry

He even remembered your name when saying goodbye.

There are certain people skills that cant be taught. Jerry's wife tells a story about their first date. She says they went to a party and as soon as they entered the room, everyone swarmed over to talk to Jerry (it would be a preview of her life).

That charm totally worked on Dale. Suns fan for life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I will not be attending a finals game.

Twenty years ago, you told me if the Suns were on the verge of winning a championship, you would be there with a trench coat, a strap of dynamite and an evil smile on your face.
    Now, I have a mohair sweater, a truss, and a limp .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never forget that when Cubby had the opportunity to tell Jerry Colangelo, to his face, how he felt about the Suns, Dale instead had a polite conversation in which he expressed his view that Penny Hardaway was the key to the Suns' le hopes.

"I agree" - Jerry

He even remembered your name when saying goodbye.

There are certain people skills that cant be taught. Jerry's wife tells a story about their first date. She says they went to a party and as soon as they entered the room, everyone swarmed over to talk to Jerry (it would be a preview of her life).

That charm totally worked on Dale. Suns fan for life.

Yep, at the Arby's there at Town & Country shopping center. I'd just finished my cherry turnover and was reading that month's issue of Penthouse letter's section when I heard that voice behind me talking business. I couldn't go up to him and start in with O & whatever it was then. So, I engaged him on the humdrum. He signed my Arby's receipt, the wife put it away somewhere with all the other we've acquired in a half century together. If I asked her where it was now: "I'll get it, I know precisely where it's at. What do you want it for?"

Just like he was on the tv. Dark circles around his eyes, impeccably dressed. Said he loved the taste of Arby's from time-to-time. Shook hands and I left after getting a Jamocha shake to go.

Thread Information