My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    But seriously though. Why is Kevin Love on the Olympic squad? He’s 32 years old. He just finished a season where he played 25 games because he had that dreaded calf strain that could lead to an Achilles tear injury. When he did play, he put up 12 and 7 and shot 40% from the field for a team in the Cavs. So it really does beg the question why is he on the team?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    equality bad now

but yes of all whities, why Kevin Love?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team basically has no centers. Every team needs its role players. Why are a few of the black talking heads trying make everything about race? He and Jay Williams need to start their own misinformed talk show.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    But seriously though. Why is Kevin Love on the Olympic squad? He’s 32 years old. He just finished a season where he played 25 games because he had that dreaded calf strain that could lead to an Achilles tear injury. When he did play, he put up 12 and 7 and shot 40% from the field for a team in the Cavs. So it really does beg the question why is he on the team?
    maybe donnie joined the staff and convinced them they need some veteran savvy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop likes his washed up Veterans and that over ruled other possible issues - nothing to see here.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    equality bad now

but yes of all whities, why Kevin Love?
    In international play, it would make so much more sense to bring in a guy like Duncan Robinson or Tyler Herro. I’d bet it’s because of the networking and friendships, I guess Love is still close to those Olympics guys and it would piss them off to leave him out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article to was talking about him finishing top five in scoring and third in rebounding ON HIS OWN TEAM as some sort of argument that it’s supposed to be a good thing to justify his presence on team USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, white guys so persecuted that Kevin Love can't make it to the Olympics where could average 5 and 5 on 35% shooting while posting a defensive rating of 150. Sad times, mates. Sad times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kevin Love doesn't deserve to be on Team USA based on qualifications.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rose is being a moron. I thought he was smart enough to not do the race baiting.
    His ratings must be in the tank or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They probably asked Lebron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what color the player is....12 white, 12 black, half of each, throw in some brown or yellow or gray or green or purple or whatever. , give me 12 midgets if they are good enough.

Just give me the 12 best candidates to bring the Gold Medal back to the United States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, unlike in the previous decades, most of the elite white players today are from other countries, and thus will not rep the USA in international compe ion. We don't really have Cousy, West, Maravich, Havlicek, Bird, Miken, Walton, Stockton, or Mullin anymore.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care what color the player is....12 white, 12 black, half of each, throw in some brown or yellow or gray or green or purple or whatever. , give me 12 midgets if they are good enough.

Just give me the 12 best candidates to bring the Gold Medal back to the United States.
    You don't get 12 best. In many cases, a player isn't even top 30 or 40 because most of the best players elect to sit out.

That's what makes Jalen's crying even more stupid. Love is in the range of player you expect to get.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, unlike in the previous decades, most of the elite white players today are from other countries, and thus will not rep the USA in international compe ion. We don't really have Cousy, West, Maravich, Havlicek, Bird, Miken, Walton, Stockton, or Mullin anymore.
    Yea. Heyward might've been good if he didn't kill his ankle. At 51 he is the highest rated white American even still (by fantasy ratings).

Role player Kelly Olynik appears to be the next highest rated white American at 66.

Although, Steph Curry is actually half white; but somehow that never counts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't like Kevin Love; but he's a legit 20-10 stretch four/five. Jalen Rose picked a stupid hill to die on.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I don't like Kevin Love; but he's a legit 20-10 stretch four/five. Jalen Rose picked a stupid hill to die on.
    No he isnt even without LBJ for 3 years on a bottom feeder, he's averaged 16/9 the last 3 seasons. Love hasnt put up 20/10 since the 2014 season, in fact he's only averaged 20/10 three times out of 13 seasons. your basketball takes are just as garbage as your political ones, dumbass

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he isnt even without LBJ for 3 years on a bottom feeder, he's averaged 16/9 the last 3 seasons. Love hasnt put up 20/10 since the 2014 season, in fact he's only averaged 20/10 three times out of 13 seasons. your basketball takes are just as garbage as your political ones, dumbass
    17-10 instead of 20-10 in the bubble got your panties bunching up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp with egg on face per par. Stick to talking to yourself in the political forum dip , your takes are laughably bad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't get 12 best. In many cases, a player isn't even top 30 or 40 because most of the best players elect to sit out.

That's what makes Jalen's crying even more stupid. Love is in the range of player you expect to get.
    Love is not one of the top 80 players in the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank god

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love is not one of the top 80 players in the NBA.
    Pity response.

Thread Information