Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not looking for a definition. I'm merely highlighting the real world usage of the word.
    No, you are not.

You are providing an indoctrinated definition. If it were real, and readily ascertainable, there would be no doubt, and it would be easy to find in the linguistic sources everybody commonly uses.

Your propaganda masters have told you what that definition is, and you dutifully come into places like this thinking it is valid.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you are not.

You are providing an indoctrinated definition.

Your propaganda masters have told you what that definition is, and you dutifully come into places like this thinking it is valid.
    It's a definition based on real world application. If they were honest they would insert that definition in the future because they do change definitions based on real world application.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do...PH.2016.303575

It is a fact there is a disparity. This disparity is explained by "systemic racism".

Feel free to provide an alternative hypothesis.
    And the disparity between men and women is explained by systemic sexism?
    I have asked you a critical thinking question. Indoctrinated people do not think critically.

If you are not indoctrinated, you should be able to honestly answer.

What is your alternative hypothesis, if the fact of disparity is not systemic racism?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Discussions on affordable housing zoning and school funding would make Nathan and Darrin's brains get hurty, so it's much easier to just brand CRT as "White People Bad" because it gives them an excuse to dismiss it outright.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, you are not.

You are providing an indoctrinated definition.

It's a definition based on real world application. If they were honest they would insert that definition in the future because they do change definitions based on real world application.
    Usages become common when everybody agrees on them. Subgroups always use words differently than everybody else as part of that iden y.

Your iden y relies on the usage of this non-standard usage, because that is how indoctrination works.

I reject your definition, because of that indoctrination. It assume things not in evidence, and things that can be directly contradicted by evidence. I am left-wing, and that is not my understanding of the term. There is plenty of things I disagree with that are just simply stupid or counterfactual, and I don't call racist.

Sorry, you have failed here.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have asked you a critical thinking question. Indoctrinated people do not think critically.

What is your alternative hypothesis, if the fact of disparity is not systemic racism?
    I've asked you a question. Does the ideological left insist the reason there is a disparity between men and women is because of systemic anti-male sexism?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So MAGA can now be understood to be racist when used by whitey in certain situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discussions on affordable housing zoning and school funding would make Nathan and Darrin's brains get hurty, so it's much easier to just brand CRT as "White People Bad" because it gives them an excuse to dismiss it outright.
    That is essentially it. It is a strawman (dishonesty) that they are drawn to. Nathan here uses language as subgroups always use language.

Outside the delusional bubble, it is easy to see the lie for what it is.

Inside that bubble, it forms a core part of the iden y. "we are victims".

They get cognitive dissonance when show lists of racial massacres perpetrated by their identified group "white people", because that information showing white people victimizing others works against that. This is why I post these kinds of facts. You will note that long ass list was completely glossed over in their responses.

Confirmation bias, and human laziness does the rest.

Sort of a self-feeding cycle.

Once you identify the delusional idea they hold in their head, finding things that cause that cognitive dissonance is not too hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I've asked you a question. Does the ideological left insist the reason there is a disparity between men and women is because of systemic anti-male sexism?
    I asked you first. But since I value both critical thinking and honesty, I will answer.

No we do not. The human species is, in fact, sexually dimorphous. This dimorphism fully explains the disparity.

Now, answer my question:

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So MAGA can now be understood to be racist when used by whitey in certain situations.
    Do you refer to black people as blacky or is this another outgrowth from being indoctrinated by anti-white leftist ideology?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the rates of fatal shooting per interaction the same?

You have implied an equivalence here.

Support that assertion.
    The rates being different isn't evidence of racism.

Are the rates between fatal shootings between men and women the same? No. The rates between men and women is even more drastic. For some reason this isn't being pushed. The people pushing this are doing so based on ideology. And their ideology positions males as privileged so they aren't pushing this narrative. They'll run wild with their racial narrative only because it fits their ideology and agenda.
    The rates being different isn't evidence of racism. One can't just throw leftist umbrella terms like systemic racism at something just because something is different and that something fits their ideological worldview. The left has no interest in reality. They only care about pushing their worldview. Which is why they push systemic racism as the reason for the difference between race but do not push systemic anti-male sexism as the reason for the difference between men and women. So stop trying to push your baseless ideology in the education system.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got nary room, wrecky...mother er Biden trumped/tee, hee their "bat insane" by threatening Americans with fighter jets & nukes!!!

How much you wanna bet Milley doesn't question nor comment on that, hey? tee, hee.
    Your guy wanted to nuke hurricanes and send americans to gitmo so hes just going off established precident

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your guy wanted to nuke hurricanes and send americans to gitmo so hes just going off established precident
    But your side and your Biden swore up and down he wasn't going to be President Trump's fart catcher. Except for raising the gasoline a buck a gallon he's just like President Trump. Right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rates being different isn't evidence of racism. One can't just throw leftist umbrella terms like systemic racism at something just because something is different and that something fits their ideological worldview. The left has no interest in reality. They only care about pushing their worldview. Which is why they push systemic racism as the reason for the difference between race but do not push systemic anti-male sexism as the reason for the difference between men and women. So stop trying to push your baseless ideology in the education system.
    There are biological differences between men and women that explain the differences in violent behavior between men and women. Do you believe there are biological differences among the races that explain socioeconomic inequities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I asked you first. But since I value both critical thinking and honesty, I will answer.

No we do not. The human species is, in fact, sexually dimorphous. This dimorphism fully explains the disparity.

Now, answer my question:

The rates being different isn't evidence of racism.
    That isn't an answer.
    I can now reasonably conclude two things.

1) you are indoctrinated, and
    2) you have no alternate theory.

We have a hypothesis (systemic racism), and the available evidence (the fact of disparate rates) supports that hypothesis.

You claim, repeatedly that this is NOT evidence of racism, but are unable to cobble together a reasonable alternative hypothesis that explains the facts.

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”-- Hitchens.

The implication behind your assertion is that there is some alternative theory that explains the facts. If it is not "racism" then it must be some other cause.

You don't have to have a specific theory but barring that, no reasonable, non-indoctrinated critical thinker would accept your statement.

If you want to be billy-badass libertarian avenger, you find some alternative theory. Otherwise, no one should accept your assertion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the racist discrimination of police is mirrored by the racist discrimination in medical care

blacks and browns with the same medical condition get less treatment, less aggressive treatment than whites,

and so suffer and die at a higher rate for same medical conditions for lack of appropriate treatment

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is obviously right.

White Male Supremacy, along with its partner Capitalism, are the fundamental, probably mortal failures of America's attempt at democracy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your side and your Biden swore up and down he wasn't going to be President Trump's fart catcher. Except for raising the gasoline a buck a gallon he's just like President Trump. Right?
    Biden didn't say that it would nuke the population. He said: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons" . He never said that he would nuke the american population just that it is impossible on taking down the US government with weapons. But again, it seems that your reading skills are really bad and it is not my first language. Funny to see a foreigner teach you your own language, maybe immigration is not bad, it would replace your mediocrity with smarter people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the racist discrimination of police is mirrored by the racist discrimination in medical care

blacks and browns with the same medical condition get less treatment, less aggressive treatment than whites,

and so suffer and die at a higher rate for same medical conditions for lack of appropriate treatment
    That disparate treatment is another fact with peer-reviewed science behind it. A fact, I would be willing to bet, to which that nathan89s indoctrination has made him blind.

That fact is also explained by causal hypothesis systemic racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Here is a fun game.

Build strawmen."
    You love that game, don't you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is obviously right.

White Male Supremacy, along with its partner Capitalism, are the fundamental, probably mortal failures of America's attempt at democracy.
    Imagine declaring "police murdering poc" as racist. It's a vague event with no facts.
    [points out specific events with peer-reviewed article concerning racial disparities in police use of force]

The theory of systemic racism explains these facts.

Feel free to provide an alternative hypothesis.
    [Deflection, asserts racism does not explain the facts]
    [repeats question/request]
    [repeats deflection, demands that deflection be addressed instead]
    [gives in and responds to deflection, repeats request]
    [repeats assertion that systemic racism is not the explanation for the fact of disproportionate use of force by police, ignores request for alternate theory]
    [concludes Nathan cannot provide an alternate theory, rejects assertion out of hand on that basis]
    sooo there we are.

Nathan's position here is, in essence "nuh uh" when confronted with the FACT that systemic racism theory adequately explains the other facts of observed racial disparities.

I have asserted with evidence.

Nathan has not.

Really is that simple when the long texts are boiled down. Thoughts?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you refer to black people as blacky or is this another outgrowth from being indoctrinated by anti-white leftist ideology?
    wut

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden didn't say that it would nuke the population. He said: "If you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons" . He never said that he would nuke the american population just that it is impossible on taking down the US government with weapons. But again, it seems that your reading skills are really bad and it is not my first language. Funny to see a foreigner teach you your own language, maybe immigration is not bad, it would replace your mediocrity with smarter people.
    Now, NOW, now you want to parse words for your guy. No. Uh, uh, not on your sweet bippy, fred. Mother er Biden threatened to F-14 Fighter Jet us and nuke us "sick" "chumps" just after he begged us to unite with him. The in' nerve. He can go pound salt. NO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is one for you. We were talking about the definition of words before, here is one:

delusional
    adjective
    having false or unrealistic beliefs or opinions

A:[theory X explains facts Y and Z]
    B:[No, it doesn't]
    A:[ok, then what does?]
    B:[Theory X does not explain facts Y and Z, and... squirrels]
    A:[um, what? and again, what theory explains Y and Z in your viewpoint?]
    B:[look at that squirrel over there!]
    A:[ok, fine that is a nice squirrel. what theory do you have that explains Y and Z?]
    B:[Theory X does not explain facts Y and Z]

Is B's behavior delusional here?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet Another Federal Court Tells Biden That He Can’t Exclude White People From His Relief Programs

https://www.forbes.com/sites/evanger...h=430ea6975e1f
    Won't find this on CNN. No sir!!!
    Coach Pop and our other moral leaders are also strangely silent about the racism.
    (takes four seconds to search on google for the terms "Popovich" and "racism")

https://sports.yahoo.com/gregg-popov...204358892.html

Gregg Popovich gives emotional statement: 'Our country is in trouble and the basic reason is race'

Liz Roscher
    June 6, 2020·4 min read

San Antonio Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich is continuing his long tradition of speaking out on important issues.

The Spurs posted a video from Popovich to their Twitter account on Saturday as part of their “Spurs Voices” campaign. Popovich spoke eloquently and often emotionally about how it felt as a white person to watch the video of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin putting his knee on George Floyd’s neck for nearly nine minutes, essentially choking the life out of him.

Floyd died in police custody, and Chauvin has been charged with second-degree murder.

Nathanislazy89

Hypothesis: Nathan89 is indoctrinated by propaganda he consumes. This propaganda never really shows people speaking out about racism in a constructive meaningful way. This makes him very unaware of such statements.

Evidence:
    Nathan did not know that Popovich spoke rather forcefully on the issue.

Analysis: That evidence is fully consistent with the Hypothesis that Nathan89 has been indoctrinated into thinking racism doesn't exist or isn't a problem because of his choices of information.
    Just some context highlighting why your comment is unrelated nonsense.

Thread Information