Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do...PH.2016.303575

It is a fact there is a disparity. This disparity is explained by "systemic racism".

Feel free to provide an alternative hypothesis.
    The rates being different isn't evidence of racism. One can't just throw leftist umbrella terms like systemic racism at something just because something is different and that something fits their ideological worldview. The left has no interest in reality. They only care about pushing their worldview. Which is why they push systemic racism as the reason for the difference between race but do not push systemic anti-male sexism as the reason for the difference between men and women. So stop trying to push your baseless ideology in the education system.
    Disparity is not evidence of racism. Disparity can occur as a result of group differences in behavior during police encounters. If a population resists more often they'll find more margin or error results like George Floyd did. There are also many other factors that increase the likelihood of a black person getting different results than a white person such as living in higher crime areas which increases the tension of every encounter.

The ideological left from academia to media isn't interested in anything beyond pushing their agenda. Systemic racism is one of their many vehicles. Systemic anti-male sexism is not going to be pushed as it doesn't fit their agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side gives me a hanger like Biden threatening to bomb us and nuke us I'm knocking it out of the park every day that ends in (y), aka as parroting it. It's just too choice to leave alone. Mother er Biden opened his sucker and brought it upon all of ya's.

Your regrets are your own.

I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...
    Lol "regrets"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another victim of the anti-white ideological indoctrination being pushed in the education system.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If this is true and the public indoctrination system isn't producing better results then school choice should be demanded by everyone.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "If this unsourced tweet is true"

You believe whatever you want to believe.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Good. Teachers should be paid more. Maybe they'll attract better ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If this is true and the public indoctrination system isn't producing better results then school choice should be demanded by everyone.

Great news... Hopefully the rest of the country follows suit.

Nathan is a prime example of why investing in education is crucial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://educationdata.org/public-edu...ing-statistics

About $14k per public school student in the US and California.

I'll admit it would be interesting to see the complete breakdown of numbers. Does that include bussing, after school care programs, football stadiums, etc?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://educationdata.org/public-edu...ing-statistics

About $14k per public school student in the US and California.

I'll admit it would be interesting to see the complete breakdown of numbers. Does that include bussing, after school care programs, football stadiums, etc?
    And that link is not even including College education when compared to Europe, which also largely has a free, publicly funded, high quality College system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RWNJs vomit a straw man of school indoctrination accompanied by equally fabricated outrage, demanding solutions where there is no problem.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

Another victim of the anti-white ideological indoctrination being pushed in the education system.
    Maga s have no shame, forcing their kids to go up their and spew this bull for them. absolutely disgusting

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But your side and your Biden swore up and down he wasn't going to be President Trump's fart catcher. Except for raising the gasoline a buck a gallon he's just like President Trump. Right?
    You're guy did it first i heard nary a peep from you nary a peep

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Maga s have no shame, forcing their kids to go up their and spew this bull for them. absolutely disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just some context highlighting why your comment is unrelated nonsense.
    Gotcha. You were talking about your delusional anti-white racism. as in "why aren't people talking about this made up thing I think is real"

Apologies. I'm just not tuned in to your delusional mindset. You have to be a bit more plain, because I have not been steeped in your indoctrination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disparity can occur as a result of group differences in behavior during police encounters. If a population resists more often they'll find more margin or error results like George Floyd did. There are also many other factors that increase the likelihood of a black person getting different results than a white person such as living in higher crime areas which increases the tension of every encounter.
    Well , it only took five requests to get an alternate theory as to the disparity.

Looks like you have a testable hypothesis now. "group differences in behavior"

What evidence do you have that race is correlated to "group differences in behavior"?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're guy did it first i heard nary a peep from you nary a peep
    That's your look out, wrecky, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Teachers should be paid more. Maybe they'll attract better ones.
    Awesome.

Better teachers equals better critical thinkers.

Better critical thinkers means fewer Republicans. This is why Republicans hate education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They gripe about handouts but want the government to pay for their kids private education.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow what a multicultural extravaganza

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If this unsourced tweet is true"

You believe whatever you want to believe.
    Looks like they are adding social services. Probably a good thing.

Public schools, unlike private schools, are required by law to take ALL comers. This includes the really expensive special needs kids that private schools reject.

Public schools should therefore have higher costs per student.

Morons like Nathan89 don't understand this, because it is not part of their indoctrination. "government = less efficient" is a holy tenet, and the fact that public schools cost more per student is used as evidence supporting this.

Confirmation bias in action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

more people who dont know what the they're talking about

if my life is hard then how do i have white privilege"

nothing but a demonstration of ignorance on the subject, per the usual

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotcha. You were talking about your delusional anti-white racism. as in "why aren't people talking about this made up thing I think is real"

Apologies. I'm just not tuned in to your delusional mindset. You have to be a bit more plain, because I have not been steeped in your indoctrination.
    Delusional anti-white racism is when the government overtly excludes whites.

Hear him out about this systemic racist nonsense.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , it only took five requests to get an alternate theory as to the disparity.

What evidence do you have that race is correlated to "group differences in behavior"?

I'm glad you now recognize the default cause of disparity is not racism. Just like the default for the disparity between men and women is not sexism. The different narratives between those two cir stances is based on leftist ideology. I repeat "get your leftist ideology out of our education system". And since you guys insist on pushing your ideology the only way forward is school choice. End the public indoctrination system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad you now recognize the default cause of disparity is not racism.

I recognize no such thing, dip .

I am asking you to support your hypothesis with evidence.

Can you?

Thread Information