Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many racists would need to use it before you would allow it on the chart?
    Racists support both parties. I guess we can just declare any political phrase as racist.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racists support both parties. I guess we can just declare any political phrase as racist.
    You didn't answer the question.

Don't get all passive aggressive after demanding we discuss only this.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the tweet explicitly mentions CRT, which is NOT to be focused upon
    You can discuss it. I've directed you to a source that regularly speaks on the topic. It's more fruitful to discuss these individual concepts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can discuss it. I've directed you to a source that regularly speaks on the topic. It's more fruitful to discuss these individual concepts.
    you just tapped out of the discussion you wanted.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.

Don't get all passive aggressive after demanding we discuss only this.

I'm not sure how to obtain such data so it would be pointless to set a limit. What amount do you think they set in order to put it on the list? Or do you think the radical leftists were just infusing their political agenda?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not the first time. he constantly avoids talking about things he brings up

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10216891

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discussing terminology was discussion that you wanted. I'm discussing leftist ideological idiocy being infused into ins utions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "both parties"

Do most white supremacists vote for Democrats or Republicans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how to obtain such data so it would be pointless to set a limit. What amount do you think they set in order to put it on the list? Or do you think the radical leftists were just infusing their political agenda?
    I think enough high profile incidents would have it make the chart. There are do ented incidents of predominantly white high school students using the chant at games against predominantly minority schools along with others like "Build the wall" and others.

It's quite racist. I'm glad educators have taken notice.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats: create policies that exclude white people.
    White supremacists: hmm who should I support? I'll go withe Republicans.
    Democrats: this is evidence that Republicans are racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Discussing terminology was discussion that you wanted. I'm discussing leftist ideological idiocy being infused into ins utions.
    And you're wrong.

You're also ignorant of what CRT is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats: create policies that exclude white people.
    White supremacists: hmm who should I support? I'll go withe Republicans.
    Democrats: this is evidence that Republicans are racist.
    How do you personally feel excluded, Nathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the political party with the old white man president is soooo against white people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, let's see what you think.

Tell me which topic you would have the government censor:
    Wounded knee massacre
    Trail of tears
    Tulsa massacre
    KKK terror campaigns
    Jim Crow laws
    Construction of highways through communities of color
    Segregation
    Public lynchings of black people
    Torture, murder, and rape of slaves
    Slavery
    Discrimination in hiring
    Redlining in loan practices
    Restrictive Housing covenants
    Forced sharecropping
    Post–Civil War and Reconstruction period: 1865–1877
    1866: New Orleans massacre of 1866 (New Orleans, Louisiana)
    1866: Memphis riots of 1866 (Memphis, Tennessee), mostly ethnic Irish against African Americans
    1868: Pulaski riot (Pulaski, Tennessee), whites against blacks
    1868: St. Bernard Parish massacre, St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana, whites against blacks
    1868: Opelousas massacre (Opelousas, Louisiana), whites against blacks
    1868: Camilla race riot (Camilla, Georgia), whites against blacks
    1868: Ward Island riot
    Irish and German-American indigent immigrants, temporarily interned at Wards Island by the Commissioners of Emigration, begin rioting following an altercation between two residents, resulting in thirty men seriously wounded and around sixty arrested.[46]
    1870: Eutaw massacre, whites against blacks
    1870: Mamaroneck riot (Mamaroneck, New York), Italian against Irish
    1870: Laurens, South Carolina
    1870: Kirk-Holden war: Alamance County, North Carolina
    Federal troops, led by Col. Kirk and requested by NC governor Holden, were sent to extinguish racial violence. Holden was eventually impeached because of the offensive.
    1870: New York City orange riot
    1871: Meridian race riot of 1871, Meridian, Mississippi, whites against blacks
    1871: Second New York City orange riot
    1871: Los Angeles anti-Chinese riot, mixed Mexican and white mob killed 17–20 Chinese in the largest mass lynching in U.S. history
    1871: Scranton coal riot
    Violence occurs between striking members of a miners' union in Scranton, Pennsylvania when Welsh miners attack Irish and German-American miners who chose to leave the union and accept the terms offered by local mining companies.[47]
    1872: Patenburg Massacre, on the Muthockaway Creek, Hunterdon County, New Jersey. Black laborers working on the farm of a Mrs Carter are attacked while returning to their shanties after work by Irish laborers who had been working on a nearby tunnel. Three black men Denis Powel, Oscar Bruce and another older black man were shot and beaten beyond recognition. Three other black men from the massacre were arrested, while their assailants remained at large. (Source?)
    1873: Colfax, Louisiana, white Democrats against black Republicans
    1874: Vicksburg, Mississippi
    1874: Battle of Liberty Place, New Orleans, Louisiana[48] After contested gubernatorial election, Democrats took over state buildings for three days
    1874: Coushatta massacre, Coushatta, Louisiana, white Democrats against black Republicans
    1875: Yazoo City, Mississippi
    1875: Clinton, Mississippi
    1876: Statewide violence in South Carolina
    1876: Hamburg massacre, Hamburg, South Carolina
    1876: Ellenton riot, Ellenton, South Carolina
    Jim Crow period: 1877–1914
    Further information: Nadir of American race relations
    1885: Rock Springs, Wyoming
    1885: Tacoma, Washington
    1886: Pittsburgh riot
    1886: Seattle, Washington
    1887: Denver riot of 1887
    In one of the largest civil disturbances in the city's history, fighting between Swedish, Hungarian and Polish immigrants resulted in the shooting death of one man and several others were injured before it was broken up by police.[49]
    1887: s Canyon Massacre
    1887: Thibodaux massacre, Thibodaux, Louisiana—strike of 10,000 sugar-cane workers was opposed by whites, who rioted and killed an estimated 50 African Americans
    1891: New Orleans anti-Italian riot
    A lynch mob storms a local jail and hangs 11 Italians following the acquittal of several Sicilian immigrants alleged to be involved in the murder of New Orleans police chief David Hennessy.
    1891: 1st Omaha race riot
    10,000 white people storm the local courthouse to beat and lynch Joe Coe, alleged to have raped a white girl.
    1894: Buffalo, New York riot of 1894
    Two groups of Irish and Italian-Americans are arrested by police after fighting following a barroom brawl. After the mob is dispersed by police, five Italians are arrested while two others are sent to a local hospital.[50]
    1894: Bituminous coal miners' strike
    Much of the violence in this national strike was not specifically racial. In Iowa, where employees of Consolidation Coal Company (Iowa) refused to join the strike, armed confrontation between strikers and strike breakers took on racial overtones because the majority of Consolidation's employees were African American. The National Guard was mobilized to avert open warfare.[51][52][53]
    1895: 1895 New Orleans dockworkers riot
    1898: Wilmington race riot
    A group of Democrats sought to remove African-Americans from the political scene, and went about this by launching a campaign of accusing African-American men of sexually assaulting white women. About five hundred white men attacked and burned Alex Manly's office, a newspaper editor who suggested African-American men and white women had consensual relationships. Fourteen African-Americans were killed.[54]
    1898: Lake City, South Carolina
    1898: Greenwood County, South Carolina
    1899: Newburg, New York riot
    Angered about hiring of African-American workers, a group of 80-100 Arab laborers attack African Americans near the Freeman & Hammond brick yard, with numerous men injured on both sides.[55]
    1900: New Orleans, Louisiana: Robert Charles riots
    1900: Manhattan, NY — Tenderloin race riot
    1902: New York City
    Anti-Semitic riots initiated by German factory workers and city policemen against thousands of Jews attending Jacob Joseph's funeral
    1906: Little Rock, Arkansas
    Started after a white police officer in Argenta (North Little Rock) killed a black musician, and another black was killed; racial tensions rose with exchange of gunfire, resulting in half a block of buildings burned down; whites rioted and some blacks fled the city.[56]
    1906: Atlanta massacre of 1906, Georgia
    In September after two newspapers printed stories about African-American men allegedly assaulting white women anti-African-American, violence broke out. Roughly 10,000 white men and boys took the street, resulting in the deaths of 25 to 100 African-Americans, along with hundreds injured and many businesses destroyed.[54]
    1906: Wahalak & Scooba, Mississippi[57]
    1906: Brownsville, TX — Brownsville affair
    1907: Bellingham riots, Washington
    1908: Springfield, Illinois
    1909: Greek Town riot
    A successful Greek immigrant community in South Omaha, Nebraska is burnt to the ground by ethnic whites and its residents are forced to leave town.[58]
    1910: Nationwide riots following the heavyweight championship fight between Jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries in Reno, Nevada on July 4
    1910 Slo massacre, between eight and two hundred black residents around Slo , Texas were killed by hundreds of armed white men. Eleven white men were arrested, none went to trial.[59]
    1912: Forsyth County, Georgia - lynching and racial expulsion[60]
    War and Inter-War period: 1914–1945
    See also: African-American veterans lynched after World War I
    Further information: Nadir of American race relations

Political cartoon about the East St. Louis massacres of 1917. The caption reads, "Mr. President, why not make America safe for democracy?"
    1915: Leyden riot. Anti-Catholic riots; Catholics riot over ministers debating the decrease of parochial schools.
    1917: East St. Louis riots. On July 1 in East St. Louis, Illinois, an African-American man was rumored to have killed a white man. Violence against African-Americans continued for a week, resulting in estimations of 40 to 200 dead African-Americans. In addition, almost 6,000 African-Americans lost their homes during the riots then fled East St. Louis.[54]
    1917: Chester, Pennsylvania. The 1917 Chester race riot took place over four days in July. White hostility toward southern blacks moving to Chester for wartime economy jobs erupted into a four day melee sparked by the stabbing of a white man by a black man. Mobs of hundreds of people fought throughout the city and the violence resulted in 7 deaths, 28 gunshot wounds, 360 arrests and hundreds of hospitalizations.[61]
    1917: Lexington, Kentucky. Tensions already existed between black and white populations over the lack of affordable housing in the city during the Great Migration. On the day of the riot, September 1, the Colored A.&M. Fair (one of the largest African American fairs in the South) on Georgetown Pike attracted more African Americans from the surrounding area into the city. Also during this time, some National Guard troops were camping on the edge of the city. Three troops passed in front of an African American restaurant and shoved some people on the sidewalk. A fight broke out, reinforcements for the troops and citizens both appeared, and soon a riot had begun. The Kentucky National Guard was summoned, and once the riot had ended, armed soldiers on foot and mount and police patrolled the streets. All other National Guard troops were barred from the city streets until the fair ended.[62]
    1917: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    1917: Houston, Texas
    Red Summer of 1919. Tension in the summer of 1919 stemmed significantly from white soldiers returning from World War I and finding that their jobs had been taken by African-American veterans.[54]
    1919: Elaine Race Riot (Elaine, Arkansas)
    1919: Washington race riot of 1919
    1919: Jenkins County, Georgia, riot of 1919
    1919: Macon, Mississippi, race riot
    1919: Chicago Race Riot of 1919
    1919: Baltimore riot of 1919
    1919: Omaha Race Riot of 1919
    1919: Charleston riot of 1919
    1919: Longview, Texas
    1919: Knoxville Riot of 1919 (Knoxville, Tennessee)
    1920: Ocoee Massacre (Ocoee, Florida) To stop "######s" from voting; Ocoee ended up almost all white.
    1920: West Frankfort, Illinois
    1921: Tulsa race massacre (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
    Between May 31st and June 1st, a young white woman accused an African American man of grabbing her arm in an elevator. The man Rowland was arrested and police launched an investigation. A mob of armed white men gathered outside the Tulsa County Courthouse, where gunfire ensued. During the violence, 1,250 homes were destroyed and roughly 6,000 African-Americans were imprisoned after the Oklahoma National Guard was called in. The state of Oklahoma reports that twenty-six African-Americans died along with 10 whites.
    1922 Perry massacre (Perry, Florida)
    1923: Rosewood Massacre (Rosewood, Florida)
    1927: Little Rock, Arkansas
    Lynching of John Carter, a suspect in a murder, was followed by rioting by 5,000 whites in the city, who destroyed a black business area[63]
    1927 Poughkeepsie, New York
    A wave of civil unrest, violence, and vandalism by local White mobs against Blacks, as well Greek, Jewish, Chinese and Puerto Rican targets in the community.[citation needed]
    1927: Yakima Valley, WA — Yakima Valley riots (anti-Filipino)[64]
    1928: Wenatchee Valley — Wenatchee Valley anti-Filipino riot[64]
    1929: Exeter, NH — Exeter anti-Filipino riot[65]
    1930: Watsonville, California
    1935: Harlem, Manhattan, New York
    1943: Detroit, Michigan
    In late June a fistfight broke out between an African-American man and a white man at an amusement park on Belle Isle. The violence escalated from there and led to three days of intense fighting, in which 6,000 United States Army troops were brought in. This resulted in twenty-five African-Americans dying, along with nine white deaths and a total of seven hundred injured persons.[54]
    1943: Beaumont race riot of 1943
    1943: Harlem, Manhattan, New York
    1943: Los Angeles, California
    1944: Guam
    Civil rights movement: 1955–1973
    Ole Miss riot of 1962, September 30–October 1; Oxford, Mississippi
    Birmingham riot of 1963; Birmingham, Alabama – May
    Cambridge riot of 1963; Cambridge, Maryland – June
    Chester school protests; Chester, Pennsylvania - April
    Rochester 1964 race riot; Rochester, New York – July
    New York City 1964 riot; New York City – July
    Philadelphia 1964 race riot; Philadelphia – August
    Jersey City 1964 race riot, August 2–4, Jersey City, New Jersey
    Paterson 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Paterson, New Jersey
    Elizabeth 1964 race riot, August 11–13, Elizabeth, New Jersey
    Chicago 1964 race riot, Dixmoor race riot, August 16–17, Chicago

The buildings burning during Watts riot

The police make arrests during protest actions.
    Watts riots; Los Angeles, California – August
    This predominately African-American neighborhood exploded with violence from August 11th to August 17th after the arrest of 21-year old Marquette Frye, a black motorist who was arrested by a white highway patrolman. During his arrest a crowd had gathered and a fight broke out between the crowd and the police, escalating to the point in which rocks and concrete were thrown at police. 30,000 people were recorded participating in the riots and fights with police, which left thirty four people dead, 1,000 injured and 4,000 arrested.
    Hough riots; Cleveland, Ohio – July
    Division Street riots; Chicago, Illinois – June
    Marquette Park riot; Chicago, Illinois – August
    Hunters Point riot; San Francisco – September
    1967 Newark riots; Newark, New Jersey – July
    1967 Plainfield riots; Plainfield, New Jersey – July
    12th Street riot; Detroit, Michigan – July
    1967 New York City riot; Harlem, New York City – July
    Cambridge riot of 1967; Cambridge, Maryland – July
    1967 Rochester riot; Rochester, New York – July
    1967 Pontiac riot; Pontiac, Michigan – July
    1967 Toledo Riot; Toledo, Ohio – July
    1967 Flint riot; Flint, Michigan – July
    1967 Grand Rapids riot; Grand Rapids, Michigan – July
    1967 Houston riot; Houston, Texas – July
    1967 Englewood riot; Englewood, New Jersey – July
    1967 Tucson riot; Tucson, Arizona – July
    1967 Milwaukee riot; Milwaukee, Wisconsin – July
    Minneapolis North Side riots; Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Minnesota – August
    1967 Albina Riot Portland, Oregon – August 30[66]
    Orangeburg massacre; Orangeburg, South Carolina – February
    King assassination riots: 125 cities in April and May, in response to the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., including:
    Baltimore riot of 1968; Baltimore Maryland
    1968 Washington, D.C. riots; Washington, D.C.
    1968 New York City riot; New York City
    West Side Riots; Chicago
    1968 Detroit riot; Detroit, Michigan
    Louisville riots of 1968; Louisville, Kentucky
    Hill District MLK riots; Pittsburgh, PA
    1968 Wilmington riots (Wilmington, DE)
    Summit, Illinois, race riot at Argo High School, September 1968
    1968: Glenville shootout and riot
    1968 Miami riot
    1968 Democratic National Convention
    1969 York race riot; York, Pennsylvania – July
    1969 Hartford Riots, September 1–4, Hartford, Connecticut
    Augusta riot; Augusta, Georgia – May
    Jackson State killings; Jackson, Mississippi – May
    Asbury Park riots; Asbury Park, New Jersey – July
    Chicano Moratorium, an anti Vietnam War protest turned riot in East Los Angeles – August
    New Bedford Mass, Riot July 1970 Natives Blacks Cape Verdeans Puerto Ricans

East LA Riots, January 31, East Los Angeles, California
    Bridgeport Riots, May 20–21, Bridgeport, Connecticut
    Chattanooga riot,[67] May 21–24, Chattanooga, Tennessee
    Oxnard Riots, July 19, Oxnard, California
    Riverside Riots, August 8–9, Riverside, California
    Camden riots, August 19–22, Camden, New Jersey
    Escambia High School riots; Pensacola, Florida
    Blackstone Park Riots, July 16–18, Boston, Massachusetts
    1972: Coast of North Vietnam — USS Kitty Hawk Riot (October 12–13)
    Santos Rodriguez riot, Dallas, Texas July 28, 1973
    Post-Civil Rights Era: 1974–1989
    Boston busing crisis
    Racial violence in Marquette Park, Chicago
    New York City Blackout riot
    Moody Park riots; Houston, Texas
    1979: Worcester, MA — Great Brook Valley Projects Riots (Puerto Ricans rioted)[68]
    1980 Miami riots – following the acquittal of four Miami-Dade Police officers in the death of Arthur McDuffie. McDuffie, an African-American, died from injuries sustained at the hands of four white officers trying to arrest him after a high-speed chase.
    1984: Lawrence race riot (Lawrence, Massachusetts), a small scale riot centered at the intersection of Haverhill and railroad streets between working class whites and Hispanics; several buildings were destroyed by Molotov tails; August 8, 1984.[69]
    1985: MOVE Bombing - May 13, 1985, the Philadelphia Police bombed a residential home occupied by the black militant anarcho-primitivist group MOVE.

The list goes on.

Is there one in particular you want to limit discussion on? Let me know.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 06-23-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the political party with the old white man president is soooo against white people
    And yet they create policies that exclude white people for having the wrong skin color.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet they create policies that exclude white people for having the wrong skin color.
    Which policy made you switch, Nathan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which one specifically? Do tell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What policies have they created that exclude white people from anything? seriously, I'll wait

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ I've never met anyone IRL as whiny as Nathan, this has got to be a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pizzagaetz triggered

damn, general going INNNNNNNNNNN

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tell it, Nathan.

Testify!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ I've never met anyone IRL as whiny as Nathan, this has got to be a bit.
    He is a libertarian. They are all that way. You can't be a hyper-individualist and not be whiny about it.

Every thread he gets his up about and starts, always ends backfiring in his face. People start asking him the kinds of critical thinking questions that the right wing of the political spectrum is incapable of answering, and...

he then runs the away.

Every.
    Single.
    Time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't teach critical race theory in public primary school you dumb ing incel. You have no clue what it even is
    Here is a fun game.

Subs ute the words "racism exists and is bad" for "critical race theory" or similar in any of the usual crowd's posts, and the nature of the outrage becomes way more obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Everyone that disagrees with [teaching racism exists and is bad] is a racist."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people are to blame for their lack of success. And one's choices can almost guarantee pulling yourself out of poverty. That said there are no guarantees. But that reality is far better than pretending that success is out of your control. [The] message [racism exists and is bad] is both false and terrible for anyone being taught that.

Thread Information