Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , it only took five requests to get an alternate theory as to the disparity.

Looks like you have a testable hypothesis now. "group differences in behavior"

What evidence do you have that race is correlated to "group differences in behavior"?

I'm glad you now recognize the default cause of disparity is not racism. Just like the default for the disparity between men and women is not sexism. The different narratives between those two cir stances is based on leftist ideology. I repeat "get your leftist ideology out of our education system". And since you guys insist on pushing your ideology the only way forward is school choice. End the public indoctrination system.

I recognize no such thing, dip .

I am asking you to support your hypothesis with evidence.

Can you?
    Unless you have proof that I'm wrong then you recognize the default assumption isn't racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disparity is not evidence of racism. Disparity can occur as a result of group differences in behavior during police encounters. If a population resists more often they'll find more margin or error results like George Floyd did. There are also many other factors that increase the likelihood of a black person getting different results than a white person such as living in higher crime areas which increases the tension of every encounter.
    it would appear the good question to ask would by why these people live in certain areas and have a propensity for poverty

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maga s have no shame, forcing their kids to go up their and spew this bull for them. absolutely disgusting
    According to this "not believing the experiences of poc" is racist so treating this child any different is a shining example of your anti-white racism. Seek help bigot.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    According to this "not believing the experiences of poc" is racist so treating this child any different is a shining example of your anti-white racism. Seek help bigot.
    stop crying like a whiny all the time Gaythan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the “literally 1984” crowd to denounce this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Waiting for the “literally 1984” crowd to denounce this

"..…..We obviously want our universities to be focused on critical thinking, academic rigor," DeSantis said during a news conference Tuesday, according to the Naples Daily News.

"We do not want them as basically hotbeds for stale ideology," he said.

"It used to be thought that a university campus was a place where you'd be exposed to a lot of different ideas," DeSantis said. "Unfortunately, now the norm is, these are more intellectually repressive environments," he added. .."

I'd like to know what "stale ideology" he's referring to.

The right sure knows how to straw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you are the perfect example of that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless you have proof that I'm wrong then you recognize the default assumption isn't racism.
    (facepalm)

The burden of proof is on you to prove you are right about the reason being your new theory. "prove I am wrong" is pure sophism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ajph.aphapublications.org/do...PH.2016.303575

It is a fact there is a disparity. This disparity is explained by "systemic racism".

Feel free to provide an alternative hypothesis.
    Disparity can occur as a result of group differences in behavior during police encounters. If a population resists more often they'll find more margin or error results like George Floyd did.
    So, your response to the fact of racial disparity in outcome is... to provide a reason that is, essentially, racist, i.e. people of color have an at ude.

You.
    Dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our education system is flawed because it does not allow competing points of view. therefore we should ban the use of a particular theory because we disagree with it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

At least he has the eyepatch so we don't have to listen to him to know if he is one of the bad guys.

"Are we the baddies?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Defends his assertion that systemic racism doesn't exist with a racist statement]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Self-pwnage noted.

That was epic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop crying like a whiny all the time Gaythan
    He is like a little wind up doll.

The propagadists tell him what to be outraged about this week, and he comes here to regurgitate it.

Unfortunately being a wind up doll doesn't prepare him for critical thinking questions.

It would be adorable if it weren't so insidious.

Thread Information