Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    you guaranteed a #1 pick

didnt happen

who cares? The worst case scenario in losing the pick didn’t happen.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Now they have three first rounders. Either keep the #2, or if Zion wants out they have the assets.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Now they have three first rounders. Either keep the #2, or if Zion wants out they have the assets.
    what so he can just leave like every other star that goes there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trading for Zion would be a mistake imo. The top four players in this draft all have superstar potential while Zion can't stay healthy. If they'd take the #2 pick for him straight up, maybe, but the Pels would prolly want more.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Trading for Zion would be a mistake imo. The top four players in this draft all have superstar potential while Zion can't stay healthy. If they'd take the #2 pick for him straight up, maybe, but the Pels would prolly want more.
    Watching tape, they should pick Mobley. I’d be okay with Green, but Mobley is a big dude who can pass and shoot

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    what so he can just leave like every other star that goes there?
    Remind me who goes to Dallas? Presidents who get their heads blowed off i guess.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Remind me who goes to Dallas? Presidents who get their heads blowed off i guess.
    yet still more success than Houston bagging all those free agents and not even sniffing the finals

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the next Jim Dunan in this draft?
    Not that I'm aware. But a remote chance that a high draft pick could be a game changer in terms of making this team a conference finals candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s our time.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

this is the way

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    yet still more success than Houston bagging all those free agents and not even sniffing the finals
    Brother, you boast of success a decade ago. You are turning into a Rockets fan. Cuban had the nerve to surround Dirk with guys like Rondo, only to watch him quit in the playoffs and tell him to his face “I am not your negro”. Also, a failed Tyson Chandler physical was sheer luck. Is that success? Or a fluke?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Brother, you boast of success a decade ago. You are turning into a Rockets fan. Cuban had the nerve to surround Dirk with guys like Rondo, only to watch him quit in the playoffs and tell him to his face “I am not your negro”. Also, a failed Tyson Chandler physical was sheer luck. Is that success? Or a fluke?
    coulda woulda shoulda

the fact is this

you were the one constantly starting threads and posting about the incompetence of the mavs FO over the past 20 years

the mavs have gotten no major free agent signings in that same timeframe and got to the finals twice, winning once

the rockets have consistently had major stars join them and still failed miserably for 20 years

so how does it feel to have a fraction of success compared to one of the most incompetent FOs of the past 20 years?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Might as well call him Luka McGrady with these first round exits. Thanks to Cuban

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    talking about what Cuban did 15 ing years ago. He is a owner. Surrounded Dirk with the bare minimum and will do the same with Luka because his dream is to field an all white team like it’s the goddamn 50’s.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Might as well call him Luka McGrady with these first round exits. Thanks to Cuban
    How did the guy pictured in your avatar do in the playoffs his first few years? I'll wait....

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    talking about what Cuban did 15 ing years ago. He is a owner. Surrounded Dirk with the bare minimum and will do the same with Luka because his dream is to field an all white team like it’s the goddamn 50’s.
    Kind of a ty owner, NOW. He was once one of the better owners in the league, though.

And Neo is correct that he has been more successful than the Rox the past 2 decades.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    talking about the mavericks when the rockets continue to fail harder and have no future to speak of atm

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    talking about the mavericks when the rockets continue to fail harder and have no future to speak of atm
    Because you don’t want to listen. I told you what the Mavs are doing. Is exactly how the Rockets got to where they are. By trading away picks and star appeasement. Except in your case, the best player Cuban has got for Luka is Porzingis

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kind of a ty owner, NOW. He was once one of the better owners in the league, though.

And Neo is correct that he has been more successful than the Rox the past 2 decades.
    Luka isn’t Dirk though. He will leave if he doesn’t get help. Now, all of a sudden Carlisle is a liability. Yeah, the next coach will get blame too.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    But yeah. The Rockets are fine because they didn’t pull that trade for Simmons lol

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire up the Pistons Forum

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Because you don’t want to listen. I told you what the Mavs are doing. Is exactly how the Rockets got to where they are. By trading away picks and star appeasement. Except in your case, the best player Cuban has got for Luka is Porzingis
    don't worry about the mavs

just worry about your rockets

rockets

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    don't worry about the mavs

just worry about your rockets

rockets
    Three first round picks. Control of the Nets picks for the next 6-7 years as they eventually either decline or break up. Meanwhile, Dallas trades their picks away for Hardway and Porzingis, will either Max out or lose Hardaway, and will need to give up another pick to move Porzingis. That’s comical

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Knicks pick a star with that pick

Thread Information