View Poll Results: After the widespread fraud is uncovered (more thoroughly) via the audits, will Joseph Robinette Bide

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Joseph Robinette Biden will have to be pulled out of The White House kicking and screaming.

2 100.00%
  • No, Joseph Robinette Biden will sneak out of The White House in the middle of the night in shame

0 0%
  • Present / Safe Space (Checking the box optional)

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a hard case like a lot of cases were over on Facebook. Those guys weren't in the mood either for entering the grieving process, try as I may to have them grieve with the old Cubby. Oh, I love to celebrate, but once decided I can get into a good grieve if it goes against me. "No!" They wouldn't hear of it. I think a portion of those fellows are the ones who ended up in the Capitol.
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and hoping for different results.
    I'm just hoping this isn't the same thing. I think a lot of people are waking up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and hoping for different results.
    I'm just hoping this isn't the same thing. I think a lot of people are waking up.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A lot don't want to wake up, Spurts. They want peace and contentment, you're not going to get that as long as Trump is amok. I love that old man at amok, but most people, friends & enemies alike can't take it. You and I and that old man will fight. Me and him are for vengeance, to give back to (them) that they have done to us. I'll spout off and state it aloud, vent my spleen. He keeps it hid, cept to the children; the 2 oldest boys. That shared blood is scalding. I been there with my old man so I know how hot the blood can arrange to. But to the outside world Trump is grim faced and hides his goal, his driven intent.

You want it back and believe it is possible.
    I want it back and believe it's not possible.
    The old man wants it back and won't tell us the truth that it's not possible and seethes in his vengeance.

All I want is to do to them what was done to that old man and us. That's enough for me. I don't have to have him back in there to receive my goal. I want to see that mother er in the White House unable to find his success, no matter how that failure affects me. He's a SOB and I want his failure to be complete and dismal, both personal and professional.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot don't want to wake up, Spurts. They want peace and contentment, you're not going to get that as long as Trump is amok. I love that old man at amok, but most people, friends & enemies alike can't take it. You and I and that old man will fight. Me and him are for vengeance, to give back to (them) that they have done to us. I'll spout off and state it aloud, vent my spleen. He keeps it hid, cept to the children; the 2 oldest boys. That shared blood is scalding. I been there with my old man so I know how hot the blood can arrange to. But to the outside world Trump is grim faced and hides his goal, his driven intent.

You want it back and believe it is possible.
    I want it back and believe it's not possible.
    The old man wants it back and won't tell us the truth that it's not possible and seethes in his vengeance.

All I want is to do to them what was done to that old man and us. That's enough for me. I don't have to have him back in there to receive my goal. I want to see that mother er in the White House unable to find his success, no matter how that failure affects me. He's a SOB and I want his failure to be complete and dismal, both personal and professional.
    It's not possible if these audits are as rigged as the elections and the courts.
    We're seeing some signs that it's out of the globalists' control though.
    They control the federal govt. and many big city ins utions; but they may have a weak underbelly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having "Robinette" as your middle name as a male.

That dude and his whole family are trash! I hope they all burn in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having "Robinette" as your middle name as a male.

That dude and his whole family are trash! I hope they all burn in !
    You're a weird, spazzy little dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a weird, spazzy little dude.
    Can cuckolds really talk down to people?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good god derp has been on this board literally all night long and into today. Get ing sleep and some fresh air you weird derpy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good god derp has been on this board literally all night long and into today. Get ing sleep and some fresh air you weird derpy .
    Cuckolds do have tantrum cards; I'll give you that.

Back to the business: Can cuckolds really talk down to people?

Frumious Bandersnatch RandomGuy's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was the single most un-self-aware thing you have said in a long history of oblivious .

This thread.

Yet another "Trump will be president this time for sure" deadline passes.

... and back to ignoring the rest of your spam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That was the single most un-self-aware thing you have said in a long history of oblivious .

This thread.

Yet another "Trump will be president this time for sure" deadline passes.

... and back to ignoring the rest of your spam.
    What deadline? Show me this deadline I listed.

Thread Information