Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Serious question. Is there something innate that makes them better spellers?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Same reason they dominate the US IT industry. they spend all their time on education and trivia and never learn to do practical stuff like have decent social skills, shower, or use underarm deodorant.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    over half the Indian adult females I've met here in the USA can't even drive a ing car. Zero motor skills. But they can sure code or do calculus or win a spelling bee or recite pi to 100 places!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    female indian thots have big boobs..........best puzzy i ever had was a female indian shy thot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Add curry to your diet off n on for 6 months.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    female indian thots have big boobs..........best puzzy i ever had was a female indian shy thot
    I'd like to try but they haven't let me in because their families and get in the way. Their men are very controlling just like in Islamic culture or worse

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    I'd like to try but they haven't let me in because their families and get in the way. Their men are very controlling just like in Islamic culture or worse
    just play the part bruh its easy access ........i worked for her father at a motel its how i achieved the goal.......never had an islam girl but its on my list

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    just play the part bruh its easy access ........i worked for her father at a motel its how i achieved the goal.......never had an islam girl but its on my list
    Minimum wage slave.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Same reason they dominate the US IT industry. they spend all their time on education and trivia and never learn to do practical stuff like have decent social skills, shower, or use underarm deodorant.
    It's hit or miss how smart they are. Some of them are good, but a lot are pure sh!t and BS a lot on their resume. Companies just hire them to sponsor their Visa, pay them like sh!t, and work them like dogs. I worked at a company who would hire someone like this every few months and more often than not, they'd f*ck things up and actually put us behind. But yeah...they'd work 12 hour days, but were incompetent.

also the cheap labor. I found out after I left, that I was making almost double one of my Indian peers because he couldn't negotiate his salary nor was he good enough to do so. The good thing about IT is that once you're good, companies will do practically anything to get you. Current job I have now, I actually rejected them twice because of pay/benefits despite the work being very intriguing. After that, they basically said "we'll write you a blank check, just tell us what we need to hire you"...feels good man.jpg

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's hit or miss how smart they are. Some of them are good, but a lot are pure sh!t and BS a lot on their resume. Companies just hire them to sponsor their Visa, pay them like sh!t, and work them like dogs. I worked at a company who would hire someone like this every few months and more often than not, they'd f*ck things up and actually put us behind. But yeah...they'd work 12 hour days, but were incompetent.

also the cheap labor. I found out after I left, that I was making almost double one of my Indian peers because he couldn't negotiate his salary nor was he good enough to do so. The good thing about IT is that once you're good, companies will do practically anything to get you. Current job I have now, I actually rejected them twice because of pay/benefits despite the work being very intriguing. After that, they basically said "we'll write you a blank check, just tell us what we need to hire you"...feels good man.jpg
    Most of that is true, but they do get paid way too much as-is to not do . (Referring to the "onshore" [USA-located] Indian resources, not the offshore resources working for rupies.)

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Hope you get Steve McNair'd, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Serious question. Is there something innate that makes them better spellers?
    Immigrants tend to have above-average intelligence and achievement because emigrating from one’s homeland is difficult. Dumb people can’t pull off the logistics to make it happen, and usually don’t have the resources to do so in the first place. Those who immigrate legally have even more hoops to jump through, and the USA typically screens to only let the really bright ones with good job prospects into the country in the first place.

Immigrants from South Asia have some built-in advantages coming to the USA on account of the area’s having been a British colony. Plus, it has been an advanced culture for a long time — what we call “Arabic” numerals actually came from India, for example. Those immigrants certainly have a stronger intellectual tradition than the Border-Reiver culture underlying much of the American South does.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Immigrants tend to have above-average intelligence and achievement because emigrating from one’s homeland is difficult. Dumb people can’t pull off the logistics to make it happen, and usually don’t have the resources to do so in the first place. Those who immigrate legally have even more hoops to jump through, and the USA typically screens to only let the really bright ones with good job prospects into the country in the first place.

Immigrants from South Asia have some built-in advantages coming to the USA on account of the area’s having been a British colony. Plus, it has been an advanced culture for a long time — what we call “Arabic” numerals actually came from India, for example. Those immigrants certainly have a stronger intellectual tradition than the Border-Reiver culture underlying much of the American South does.
    Good stuff and makes sense. Still...being such a tiny part of the population, it's crazy they have been so dominant.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I don't care what ethnicity dominates. I just don't want to see a twelve-way tie for first.
    F*ck that. There has to be a tie-breaker. Do speed spelling rounds if you have to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    same dogs who dont buy car insurance

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    same dogs who dont buy car insurance
    and neglect their armpits after their monthly shower

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You're like a rich man's Clifford Clavin. Well done.

Thread Information