My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    franz is not as good as his brother.............i have been right about all the picks i have predicted their future check my history..............

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying there's at least 1 certain positive from drafting him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bye

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if spurs draft franz i will pay $5 for a keepsake NFT of OPs post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The response so far are comedic gold.

LMAO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I know who to vote for in the draft. Come on Wagner!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wagner confirmed i guess, do it RC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wagner is available, he’ll likely be the pick. I think he’ll be gone by then though. Watch for teams like Golden State, Sacramento, or Charlotte to snag him up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Wagner is available, he’ll likely be the pick. I think he’ll be gone by then though. Watch for teams like Golden State, Sacramento, or Charlotte to snag him up.

Have a feeling alot of guys peeps want are going to be gone befoe sa picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have a feeling alot of guys peeps want are going to be gone befoe sa picks
    well, we know that the top 5 will be cunningham, evans, green, suggs, kuminga (in some order) and that scottie barnes likely goes in the top 10 so that leaves: keon johnson, jalen johnson, cory kispert, franz wagner, moses moody, james bouknight, josh giddey, alparen sengun, chris duarte, ziare williams. isaiah jackson, usman garuba, tre mann, jaden springer and kai jones-which are the players that i've seen ST posters wish for, in varying degrees. so i think some ST posters will be happy or at least satisfied. my own preferences are bolded, although some of these only if the spurs traded down for. murphy is my 2nd round wish but it's unlikely that he would be available by the time the spurs get to their 2nd round pick.
    Last edited by rjv; 06-24-2021 at 05:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well, we know that the top 5 will be cunningham, evans, green, suggs, kuminga (in some order) and that scottie barnes likely goes in the top 10 so that leaves: keon johnson, jalen johnson, cory kispert, franz wagner, moses moody, james bouknight, josh giddey, alparen sengun, chris duarte, ziare williams. isaiah jackson, usman garuba, tre mann, jaden springer and kai jones-which are the players that i've seen ST posters wish for, in varying degrees. so i think some ST posters will be happy or at least satisfied. my own preferences are bolded, although some of these only if the spurs traded down for. murphy is my 2nd round wish but it's unlikely that he would be available by the time the spurs get to their 2nd round pick.

something tells me those 10 bolded players are not going to all be viable options at 12. Can you narrow it down to two or three legit options at 12 who could be there,and help Sa?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    something tells me those 10 bolded players are not going to all be viable options at 12. Can you narrow it down to two or three legit options at 12 who could be there,and help Sa?
    from what i've read, i do think moody could drop to 12 but i doubt keon johnson does. kispert, wagner, giddey and sengun are realistic at 12 but i do think sengun could rise and wagner has some assurances. duarte, garuba and mann should not only be there at 12, the should be there outside the lottery, though i do think i've seen one mock draft with mann at 10th to NOLA. so giddey, kispert and moody could be there and they can all help but in different ways. and the same goes for garuba, mann and duarte (and murphy III) but they would be there past the 12th pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    franz is not as good as his brother.............i have been right about all the picks i have predicted their future check my history..............
    But what if they draft franz and at the same time hire Blair as junior assistant coach of rebounding and jewelry purchases?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel this way about Kispert even though I think he has a nice jumper. It’s just I don’t trust drafting most seniors that couldn’t get promises of being drafted in the first round in their sop re and junior years.

Thread Information