Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It won't cost much if you get a one month prescription. Also won't cost much to get those stones evaluated by a lab. Put that 250k salary to good use, son.
    are you kidding me? Any lab scans these days post-obamacare are between 500-1000. I'd rather spend that on dates and getting laid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Andy didn't know how a Roth Ira worked and said he got a refund for one at the bank. I don't think anybody believes him, tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy didn't know how a Roth Ira worked and said he got a refund for one at the bank. I don't think anybody believes him, tbh
    You wanna bet?

Bend over, I'll deposit a refund in your bank.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    are you kidding me? Any lab scans these days post-obamacare are between 500-1000. I'd rather spend that on dates and getting laid.
    Spend it on curbing your personality disorder.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Spend it on curbing your personality disorder.
    pot meet kettle
    Spurtacular Take him to school

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Did he really

i missed that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    pot meet kettle
    Are you the kettle?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Did he really

i missed that
    all true

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Did he really

i missed that
    He went to Merrill Lynch and got it fixed
    https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...1#post10473294

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    makes 250k, but works for a small company which can't even afford health insurance...

Andy really sucks at lying, tbh
    This fool is approaching Avante tier.. and it's what he wants

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    pot meet kettle
    It's what I do, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's what I do, tbh.
    Post a link where you've done that, derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how does one make 250k in their twenties in IT? asking for a friend (myself) tbh. I thought I was doing pretty well but sh!t...DevOPs/AWS Architect or something?
    He's just that good at it, maybe the best all time. If your PC locks up and you think you might have to reboot, don't. Just contact this guy. He can remote into it through his gameboy and build you a new and better OS on the fly and still get platinum level results on the gameboy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You wanna bet?

Bend over, I'll deposit a refund in your bank.
    pot meet kettle

Sweet Jesus, the return of MM is quite THE highlight. Since I retur...I mean I haven't seen MM this sharp since olden days.

Two days in-a-row, I'm calling your name, MM...bless your heart...

MM

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Sweet Jesus, the return of MM is quite THE highlight. Since I retur...I mean I haven't seen MM this sharp since olden days.

Two days in-a-row, I'm calling your name, MM...bless your heart...

MM
    Olden days?

Olden days... when you were calling me a chicken on the NBA boards... before 5 > 4 became 5 > 5?

I'm enlightened by you, and appreciate this... but I'm not sure I understand what you're talking about. lol.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ]Alkanalize yourself[/B], hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there
    Homeostasis.

No such thing as "alkanalize" oneself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-13-2021 at 05:29 PM. Reason: deleted good financial advice for OP. Trumptards aren't worth being nice to.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm passing the 3rd one I've had in just over five years right now. Hurts like a mf'er, and I don't have health insurance. I feel it really bad in the lower right back/side area as well as the pains radiating down to my penis and rectum all day. Ugh. I just took some narcotics and Tylenol and the pain is better than it was earlier but I'm just miserable in general.

Anyone else had this experience?
    You know, being a straight up insurance/financial expert, I took your question seriously and typed out a well-thought out, well-meant, and useful bit of advice. I generally provide this kind of thing to people, even ones I don't like here.

Then I saw the "Trump" bit in your avatar, and backspaced right the over it.

If you want to worship a conman to "own the libs", you can go yourself. The only thing I can really wish for you is that someday you realize what an asshole you are, and maybe become a better person.

Good luck with that.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You know, being a straight up insurance/financial expert, I took your question seriously and typed out a well-thought out, well-meant, and useful bit of advice. I generally provide this kind of thing to people, even ones I don't like here.

Then I saw the "Trump" bit in your avatar, and backspaced right the over it.

If you want to worship a conman to "own the libs", you can go yourself. The only thing I can really wish for you is that someday you realize what an asshole you are, and maybe become a better person.

Good luck with that.
    I respect both parties, but the fact the left is denying that we're firmly in Cold War II, this time with China, is ridiculous. China is halfway to the USA in terms of wealth and growing and it's currently as bad, if not worse, than the height of the USSR economy in the 1970s before it began to decline.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I respect both parties, but the fact the left is denying that we're firmly in Cold War II, this time with China, is ridiculous. China is halfway to the USA in terms of wealth and growing and it's currently as bad, if not worse, than the height of the USSR economy in the 1970s before it began to decline.
    No one on the left is "denying we're firmly in a Cold war" with China except in your head, asshole.

It has all the earmarks of that, but China is hugely overplaying its hand, with an internal demographic time-bomb about to go off.

Thankfully we have some competent adults in charge at State, and someone at the helm that has a clue where to find Beijing on a map.

Ripping up the PPP was ing stupid of Trump and set us back a lot, although I don't expect your dumb ass to understand why, because "muh Trump".

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    No one on the left is "denying we're firmly in a Cold war" with China except in your head, asshole.

It has all the earmarks of that, but China is hugely overplaying its hand, with an internal demographic time-bomb about to go off.

Thankfully we have some competent adults in charge at State, and someone at the helm that has a clue where to find Beijing on a map.

Ripping up the PPP was ing stupid of Trump and set us back a lot
    , although I don't expect your dumb ass to understand why, because "muh Trump".
    It definitely hurt consumer purchasing power, makes it hard on places like Dollar Tree, and makes Walmart raise their prices. Inflation is bad, regardless of which party is in power or who the president says.

That said, the part I bolded in blue is laughable. Biden has a clue where to find Beijing on a map and Trump doesn't?! on a world map, Biden would probably put the thumb tack in Canada or Antarctica, if not in the ocean tbh.

Ilhan Omar/Ayanna Pressley/AOC/Rashida Talib are definitely "on the left" and they are both awful and openly anti-American. That's a sandwich the Left must own and eat.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    Name
    Allan
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    i hope it still hurts

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It definitely hurt consumer purchasing power, makes it hard on places like Dollar Tree, and makes Walmart raise their prices. Inflation is bad, regardless of which party is in power or who the president says.

That said, the part I bolded in blue is laughable. Biden has a clue where to find Beijing on a map and Trump doesn't?! on a world map, Biden would probably put the thumb tack in Canada or Antarctica, if not in the ocean tbh.

Ilhan Omar/Ayanna Pressley/AOC/Rashida Talib are definitely "on the left" and they are both awful and openly anti-American. That's a sandwich the Left must own and eat.
    five people are "the left". That is what you are going with?

The five people you are told to hate by your propaganda masters, so you gullible s see them as somehow the same as a hundred million people.

no wonder you morons can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    five people are "the left". That is what you are going with?

The five people you are told to hate by your propaganda masters, so you gullible s see them as somehow the same as a hundred million people.

no wonder you morons can't tell the difference between fact and fiction.
    Morons? No wonder we're on the brink of civil war... whatever happened to bipartisan amity? Just because I'm team orange man good and you're team orange man bad doesn't mean we have to be nasty and hateful towards one another.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Morons? No wonder we're on the brink of civil war... whatever happened to bipartisan amity? Just because I'm team orange man good and you're team orange man bad doesn't mean we have to be nasty and hateful towards one another.
    Bipartisan amnity died in 1996, IMO. That is just a code word for "suckering Democrats into giving us what we want" these days.

The modern conservative movement started moving towards outright fascism in the mid-nineties, and that trend rapidly accelerated when a full-on autocrat took power.

The core of modern conservatism is dishonesty, and violence, both anathema to democracy and republics.

You have yet to realize that, but hopefully someday you will.

Thread Information