Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I'm passing the 3rd one I've had in just over five years right now. Hurts like a mf'er, and I don't have health insurance. I feel it really bad in the lower right back/side area as well as the pains radiating down to my penis and rectum all day. Ugh. I just took some narcotics and Tylenol and the pain is better than it was earlier but I'm just miserable in general.

Anyone else had this experience?

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    “250K” income but doesn’t have health insurance

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Alkanalize yourself, hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Alkanalize yourself, hydrate + get tamsulosin prescribed to you and get your excreted urinated stones to your PCP so they can evaluate what kind of stone it is. Go from there
    Not an option this year so far. Was an option in 2019 and about half of last year. Hoping to get on a company which provides 2,000 or less MOOP Aetna POS II insurance for reasonable out of pocket premium, but it's hard since one of the biggest companies that offers that blacklisted me and the very best company in that department laid me off last November and doesn't have a whole lot of opportunities.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I had great health insurance until a specific company terminated and blacklisted me against my will even though I pleaded my case and they were wrong. I also had health insurance last year with a smaller IT consulting company for about 5-6 months last year, which was very useful for awhile and even slightly better overall (same Aetna POS II) insurance than my previous, both with premiums and EOB... problem with that company is it is small and does not provide much wiggle room to get a new project once your first/current one ends.

I basically need to be employed with a company that offers Aetna POS II with 500/2000 limits, at a reasonable premium cost. Hard to find imo.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Also, how morbidly obese must you be if you’ve gotten 3 kidney stones in 5 years? Do you just eat tablespoons of sea salt every day?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also, how morbidly obese must you be if you’ve gotten 3 kidney stones in 5 years? Do you just eat tablespoons of sea salt every day?
    I'm very thin, ha-ha at obese.

I eat salt on my savory food, yes, but not an exorbitant amount, and I mostly eat healthy.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    250K is middle class but taxed like the rich. This isn't 250K in the Nixon or Ford era. even in the Reagan/Bush years my grandmother got a decent suburban house (1988 New Construction) with 2,400 sqft in a low crime residential area for $78,000. These days that would be more than quadrupled, and that's in cheap-ass San Antonio.

When you ask yourself on what salary is poor, lower middle class, mid middle class, upper middle class, or rich... you have to ask yourself how much home can $x buy?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    how does one make 250k in their twenties in IT? asking for a friend (myself) tbh. I thought I was doing pretty well but sh!t...DevOPs/AWS Architect or something?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    how does one make 250k in their twenties in IT? asking for a friend (myself) tbh. I thought I was doing pretty well but sh!t...DevOPs/AWS Architect or something?
    MS Azure >>> AWS

data science & statistics. I'm basically the master of hypothesis tests, z-scores, p-values, quan ative statistics and analytics, plus the softwares out there like SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS Statistics, Google Analytics, Azure Analysis Services etc that provide decision science models that back up such data

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Andy doesn’t actually make 250k my man. He got fired from his first job as a Java developer because he was garbage. But now wants everyone to believe that he is some wiz kid making bank.

Andy might actually be in tech, but he is more than likely a help desk or desktop support person tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Andy doesn’t actually make 250k my man. He got fired from his first job as a Java developer because he was garbage. But now wants everyone to believe that he is some wiz kid making bank.

Andy might actually be in tech, but he is more than likely a help desk or desktop support person tbh
    no. Those make less than ing teacher salary. Do you really think I got my college degree to acquiesce to a career that makes less than what my momma makes?

I got fired from first job out of college in 2016 in January 2017 which was an entry level Java developer at the meager entry-level salary of 70k in Plano. Yes I was garbage at coding and still am.

Then I was unemployed for the next 15 months, except for a couple low wage jobs that summer for a couple months but I couldn't tolerate that so I quit pretty fast. I went on various travel adventures, went out with various women, explored different job opportunities, lost all my money, lost even more money, had to completely re-evaluate myself. Sold my house. Then in Spring 2018 my success story began, I spent a month in training in Manhattan, NYC which gave me all the confidence in the world, if I can make it in New York I can make it anywhere... and after coming back to Texas I've made over $900K in W2 income ever since April 2018.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    no. Those make less than ing teacher salary. Do you really think I got my college degree to acquiesce to a career that makes less than what my momma makes?

I got fired from first job out of college in 2016 in January 2017 which was an entry level Java developer at the meager entry-level salary of 70k in Plano. Yes I was garbage at coding and still am.

Then I was unemployed for the next 15 months, except for a couple low wage jobs that summer for a couple months but I couldn't tolerate that so I quit pretty fast. I went on various travel adventures, went out with various women, explored different job opportunities, lost all my money, lost even more money, had to completely re-evaluate myself. Sold my house. Then in Spring 2018 my success story began, I spent a month in training in Manhattan, NYC which gave me all the confidence in the world, if I can make it in New York I can make it anywhere... and after coming back to Texas I've made over $900K in W2 income ever since April 2018.
    dont forget the part where you abandoned your child and her mother

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    dont forget the part where you abandoned your child and her mother
    Back in 2015 when I was 21, I was in the process of writing a trilogy novel about a great young hero of man who rescued and saved women, married them, had one child with them, and then the woman would die tragically each time and he'd move on to the next beautiful damsel in distress, and the same thing would happen over and over again. It's something of a science with me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    andy, with the bads

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    andy, with the bads
    It's fun to with females and their feelings. After all the main purpose of females is cooking, cleaning and sexual partnership

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    makes 250k, but works for a small company which can't even afford health insurance...

Andy really sucks at lying, tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Back in 2015 when I was 21, I was in the process of writing a trilogy novel about a great young hero of man who rescued and saved women, married them, had one child with them, and then the woman would die tragically each time and he'd move on to the next beautiful damsel in distress, and the same thing would happen over and over again. It's something of a science with me.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    makes 250k, but works for a small company which can't even afford health insurance...

Andy really sucks at lying, tbh
    Large company, but the health insurance sucks... they only offer HDHPs which might be ACA compliant but they don't really qualify in my book as health insurance... not if you have to pay out of pocket for EVERYTHING before meeting some exorbitant deductible. That's ridiculous and a waste of money.

I need a *premium coverage* health insurance plan.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Large company, but the health insurance sucks... they only offer HDHPs which might be ACA compliant but they don't really qualify in my book as health insurance... not if you have to pay out of pocket for EVERYTHING before meeting some exorbitant deductible. That's ridiculous and a waste of money.

I need a *premium coverage* health insurance plan.
    This only highlights that you suck at picking jobs... or you don't get to pick at all, tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    This only highlights that you suck at picking jobs... or you don't get to pick at all, tbh
    People that work help desk don’t get to be choosy Nono. Not everyone is a software engineer like you and has 20 companies messaging them per week.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People that work help desk don’t get to be choosy Nono. Not everyone is a software engineer like you and has 20 companies messaging them per week.
    It already did sound suspect when he was ing about Indians taking over his job... to be easily replaceable like that, you gotta be at the very bottom of the totem pole, tbh...

That people don't make 250k...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    It already did sound suspect when he was ing about Indians taking over his job... to be easily replaceable like that, you gotta be at the very bottom of the totem pole, tbh...

That people don't make 250k...
    Yep. As someone in tech I can promise you that teams would much rather hire GC and US citizens. A lot of companies only hire H1 in niche areas that are really tough to staff. The fact Andy got out of a job by people on work visas tells you all you need to know.

H1 visa transfers are super costly, a pain in the ass, and can take quite some time to get the visa transferred over

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Not an option this year so far. Was an option in 2019 and about half of last year. Hoping to get on a company which provides 2,000 or less MOOP Aetna POS II insurance for reasonable out of pocket premium, but it's hard since one of the biggest companies that offers that blacklisted me and the very best company in that department laid me off last November and doesn't have a whole lot of opportunities.
    It won't cost much if you get a one month prescription. Also won't cost much to get those stones evaluated by a lab. Put that 250k salary to good use, son.

Thread Information