Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys made fool's of yourselves doing precisely the same damn thing the past 4 years, Issy.

Damn ya's!!!
    Used to be conservatives called out liberals for crying and wallowing in victimhood about every injustice now you guys are trying to beat them at the same game. Funny part is you have such little to complain about its hilarious. "I'm a white guy in America..the most persecuted group in the whole country!!!1!"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Used to be conservatives called out liberals for crying and wallowing in victimhood about every injustice now you guys are trying to beat them at the same game. Funny part is you have such little to complain about its hilarious. "I'm a white guy in America..the most persecuted group in the whole country!!!1!"
    ...and "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and "the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."
    I'm a honky too but I got more to take pride than just the fact that I was born white or that some dudes also born white way before I was even born did some lol. Just to show you guys can always find an angle to be a victim the new updated take on that f-15s and nukes statement is "Oh, I thought the capital was an imminent danger of being a coup!! now the libs admit there was no threat!! Lib hypocrisy at its finest!!" thats what im seeing on twitter so might wanna fall in line

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a honky too but I got more to take pride than just the fact that I was born white or that some dudes also born white way before I was even born did some lol.
    Congrats on coming out Happy Pride Month!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on coming out Happy Pride Month!
    Just use your regular account, Chris

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden threatened to use fighter jets and nukes against American citizens, the in' screwball.
    no, he didn't. Your reading skills are just terrible and this is your first language.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    no, he didn't. Your reading skills are just terrible and this is your first language.
    Yes, he did.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope, this is getting embarrassing, getting schooled by a foreigner about english reading skills

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did he say: "I'll use F15 and nuke on Americans" or did he say "if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    did he say: "I'll use F15 and nuke on Americans" or did he say "if you think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons"?
    Mother er Biden threatened Americans with fighter jets and nukes.

Your and his regrets are you own.

I've no sympathy for either one ya's, ya Frenchman, you. We saved your asses in WW2 and you cheap bas s still won't pay your dues for the United Nations. You're dead beats. That Macron looks like a woman, and a good looking woman at that I'll grant ya, but does he have to wear his hair in a flip like that. It gives Ef sexual desires.

Lettin' the Nazi's kick you out of your own country. We had to travel all that way over there to get your back for ya's. LMFAO!!!

"Oh, a come a over a here. And a help us get our a back from the a Nazi's. They steal our a vino and our nude painting."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er Biden threatened Americans with fighter jets and nukes.

Your and his regrets are you own.

I've no sympathy for either one ya's, ya Frenchman, you. We saved your asses in WW2 and you cheap bas s still won't pay your dues for the United Nations. You're dead beats. That Macron looks like a woman, and a good looking woman at that I'll grant ya, but does he have to wear his hair in a flip like that. It gives Ef sexual desires.

Lettin' the Nazi's kick you out of your own country. We had to travel all that way over there to get your back for ya's. LMFAO!!!

"Oh, a come a over a here. And a help us get our a back from the a Nazi's. They steal our a vino and our nude painting."
    we saved you against the Brit otherwise you'd be english. But thanks for confirming that I won the argument

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we saved you against the Brit otherwise you'd be english. But thanks for confirming that I won the argument
    We are English. That's our sovereign.

You let yourself get Nazi'ed. Then didn't even have the decency to come to the beaches when we landed to save your French asses. You was running around in the underground in cute little outfits like on "Hogan's Heroes."

Qui this and qui that. Acting all coy and delicate. Only your "Cage" was on that beach with "Sgt. Saunders," "Little John" and the "Kirbster." "Doc" as well. You all were up above the fray with "Lieutenant Hanley." Once we got up there and knocked that pill box then here ya all come, skinnin & grinnin, cept the Lieutenant, he's in the Jeep giving order, hair combed impeccably.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are English. That's our sovereign.

You let yourself get Nazi'ed. Then didn't even have the decency to come to the beaches when we landed to save your French asses. You was running around in the underground in cute little outfits like on "Hogan's Heroes."

Qui this and qui that. Acting all coy and delicate. Only your "Cage" was on that beach with "Sgt. Saunders," "Little John" and the "Kirbster." "Doc" as well. You all were up above the fray with "Lieutenant Hanley." Once we got up there and knocked that pill box then here ya all come, skinnin & grinnin, cept the Lieutenant, he's in the Jeep giving order, hair combed impeccably.
    So now you're english, I thought that you were american. But again thanks for confirming that I WON the argument

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So now you're english, I thought that you were american. But again thanks for confirming that I WON the argument
    They're our sovereign.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're our sovereign.
    so you are english and your government is actually in London, good to know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    so you are english and your government is actually in London, good to know.
    No, they're our sovereign.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they're our sovereign.
    you said "we are English"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you said "we are English"