Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sentencing is on Friday.

How many years he gets? Looks like 30 is tops. I'm going with 20.

I'm sure it'll be appealed regardless.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

I nudged the Elster to this thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is where that saying by Spock when he's about to die is handy/Spock doesn't mind it..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one."

Same with Chauvin...the needs of the 330 million + another 30 million wet outweigh the needs of the one/Derek Chauvin. You rid the world of this animal, no more...NO MORE.

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    !!!THRILL UP THE LEG TIME!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say he gets 25 years with no parole on account of showing no remorse.

Not as bad as trump killing 400K people through inaction but similar in not taking responsibility.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I say he gets 25 years with no parole on account of showing no remorse.

Not as bad as trump killing 400K people through inaction but similar in not taking responsibility.
    ...and your mother er biden is over half way to that 400k/219k in less than 160 days, Ef. I'm countin' coup of a Thursday mornin', kid.

I just pray DC holds fast in the ranks tomorrow. That's what mother er Biden wants, judge too: to have him crawl, belly draggin'. They should go themselves, Ef.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as he gets shanked in the shower

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and your mother er biden is over half way to that 400k/219k in less than 160 days, Ef. I'm countin' coup of a Thursday mornin', kid.

I just pray DC holds fast in the ranks tomorrow. That's what mother er Biden wants, judge too: to have him crawl, belly draggin'. They should go themselves, Ef.
    all on you buddy, one more time. You cannot hide behind your stupidity all the time. Take some time to read about virus and vaccines, it doesn't take a genius to understand, I promise

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    all on you buddy, one more time. You cannot hide behind your stupidity all the time. Take some time to read about virus and vaccines, it doesn't take a genius to understand, I promise

No, uh, uh, nobody wanted an explanation when you was counting to 400k on Trump. I'll brook nary explanation now, fred.

I figure by the end of the week, mother er biden will be at 220k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, uh, uh, nobody wanted an explanation when you was counting to 400k on Trump. I'll brook nary explanation now, fred.

I figure by the end of the week, mother er biden will be at 220k of dead Americans on his side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.
    murderer, you could have saved some american lives but chose not to, you murderer terrorist, you killed more people than Osama Bin Laden, murderer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    murderer, you could have saved some american lives but chose not to, you murderer terrorist, you killed more people than Osama Bin Laden, murderer
    muderer, schmurderer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    muderer, schmurderer.
    you are willing to invade the wrong country to avenge 3000 american lives, kill hundreds of thousands in the process, creating isis and destabilizing an entire region but not willing to have a simple harmless vaccine to save thousands of lives. Yep, you are just a murderer, always have, always will be. Your kind is just s

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you are willing to invade the wrong country to avenge 3000 american lives, kill hundreds of thousands in the process, creating isis and destabilizing an entire region but not willing to have a simple harmless vaccine to save thousands of lives. Yep, you are just a murderer, always have, always will be. Your kind is just s
    Wrong, fred. We didn't invade 'em. We did to them what mother er Biden now threatens us Americans with...we nuked 'em, not once, but twice. them, wake us up of a Sunday mornin', taking those 3000 American lives, then dig in and dare us to dig 'em back out. Uh, uh...

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."
    - "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Hey, fred, no more Sunday morning wake up calls outta Japan, eh? Put a stopper in that bottle, by God.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong, fred. We didn't invade 'em. We did to them what mother er Biden now threatens us Americans with...we nuked 'em, not once, but twice. them, wake us up of a Sunday mornin', taking those 3000 American lives, then dig in and dare us to dig 'em back out. Uh, uh...

- "Here, Sport, suck on this."
    - "Travis Bickle" - "Taxi Driver"

Hey, fred, no more Sunday morning wake up calls outta Japan, eh? Put a stopper in that bottle, by God.
    moron, wake up; Iraq had no role in 9/11. Even your country said so. Biden didn't threaten you idiot, if you felt threaten, maybe you are a traitor to your country and should be facing a firing squad. You already participate on killing americans everyday anyway, so that wouldn't be a big loss for the country.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    moron, wake up; Iraq had no role in 9/11. Even your country said so. Biden didn't threaten you idiot, if you felt threaten, maybe you are a traitor to your country and should be facing a firing squad. You already participate on killing americans everyday anyway, so that wouldn't be a big loss for the country.
    Then how's come race hustler extraordinaire Hussein Obama cir navigated the globe to blow Bin Laden to Allah come?

Or, when Christ opens the book on Hussein Obama is He going to cast O down..."you will not be counting days, or months, or years, but millenniums in a place with no doors."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of Chauvin’s retrial requests were rejected. Guess this mother er is getting a prison boyfriend after all.

A judge on Friday rejected former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin’ s request for a new trial in George Floyd ’s death.

Judge Peter Cahill said defense attorney Eric Nelson didn’t show that the court abused its discretion and denied Chauvin the right to a fair trial. The ruling came hours before Chauvin was to be sentenced for murder in Floyd’s death.

Requests for new trials after a conviction are routine but rarely granted.

Chauvin, 45, pinned Floyd to a Minneapolis street for about 9 1/2 minutes on May 25, 2020, ignoring the Black man’s cries of “I can’t breathe” and the shouts of onlookers. Bystander video of Floyd’s death sparked protests in Minneapolis, some violent, and quickly spread around the world.

Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson argued that intense publicity around Floyd’s death tainted the jury pool and that the trial should have been moved away from Minneapolis. He also offered a range of other arguments, all dismissed by prosecutors, who said Chauvin was fairly convicted.

Cahill also rejected Nelson’s request for a hearing into possible juror misconduct. The defense accused juror Brandon Mitc of not being candid during jury selection because he didn’t mention his participation in a march last summer to honor the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Prosecutors countered that Mitc had been open about his views in a jury questionnaire and during the questioning of potential jurors.

The judge ruled the defense didn’t show any evidence of juror misconduct either during trial or during jury selection that warranted an evidentiary hearing.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/06/ju...n-floyd-death/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two of Chauvin’s retrial requests were rejected. Guess this mother er is getting a prison boyfriend after all.

A judge on Friday rejected former Minneapolis police Officer Derek Chauvin’ s request for a new trial in George Floyd ’s death.

Judge Peter Cahill said defense attorney Eric Nelson didn’t show that the court abused its discretion and denied Chauvin the right to a fair trial. The ruling came hours before Chauvin was to be sentenced for murder in Floyd’s death.

Requests for new trials after a conviction are routine but rarely granted.

Chauvin, 45, pinned Floyd to a Minneapolis street for about 9 1/2 minutes on May 25, 2020, ignoring the Black man’s cries of “I can’t breathe” and the shouts of onlookers. Bystander video of Floyd’s death sparked protests in Minneapolis, some violent, and quickly spread around the world.

Chauvin attorney Eric Nelson argued that intense publicity around Floyd’s death tainted the jury pool and that the trial should have been moved away from Minneapolis. He also offered a range of other arguments, all dismissed by prosecutors, who said Chauvin was fairly convicted.

Cahill also rejected Nelson’s request for a hearing into possible juror misconduct. The defense accused juror Brandon Mitc of not being candid during jury selection because he didn’t mention his participation in a march last summer to honor the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Prosecutors countered that Mitc had been open about his views in a jury questionnaire and during the questioning of potential jurors.

The judge ruled the defense didn’t show any evidence of juror misconduct either during trial or during jury selection that warranted an evidentiary hearing.

https://wtop.com/national/2021/06/ju...n-floyd-death/
    Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could. He was ed from the get so I'm glad this s thought he would somehow get off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could.
    Amen.

Epstein cheated the hangman, thank Christ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised he didn't put a bullet in his head the minute he could. He was ed from the get so I'm glad this s thought he would somehow get off.
    He can still off himself in prison.

Looks the type.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derek Chauvin is a stone cold killer. Not even his mother’s plead and words moved him to tears.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Derek Chauvin is a stone cold killer. Not even his mother’s plead and words moved him to tears.
    You ain't gonna break him. You didn't break McVeigh and you wanted to break so damn bad. You ain't broke President Trump.

DC is going away forever and he knows it whether he begs for mercy, or, not. But, he'll have a place there and a "healthy bank account" and friends. People will help him and rally him, sorta like how they helped and rallied that cop in Ferguson who gave the Gentile Giant that first class ticket to the Resurrection. (We) take care of our own, Recky, even at total loss, especially at total loss. It's (our) way.

Derek is a genuine American hero and he's been fortified to know that and to believe in his heart that assertion.

God bless him and keep him...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He can still off himself in prison.
    As I said above, Ef...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't gonna break him. You didn't break McVeigh and you wanted to break so damn bad. You ain't broke President Trump.

DC is going away forever and he knows it whether he begs for mercy, or, not. But, he'll have a place there and a "healthy bank account" and friends. People will help him and rally him, sorta like how they helped and rallied that cop in Ferguson who gave the Gentile Giant that first class ticket to the Resurrection. (We) take care of our own, Recky, even at total loss, especially at total loss. It's (our) way.

Derek is a genuine American hero and he's been fortified to know that and to believe in his heart that assertion.

God bless him and keep him...that in the world to come may he have life ever lasting. Amen.

0/10 post. Sad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    0/10 post. Sad
    Bend over. I'll show ya in' sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump bent the knee. The biggest loser is in Florida eating corndogs, ha ha ha ha

Thread Information