Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol panicking at the thought of a Lillard/Luka backcourt
    No I’m asking what realistically could you trade? Can’t trade back to back picks. So if you trade future picks, you won’t have a way to upgrade the team again through trade.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Would be a different story if it was FA. it would be more feasible if the team still had those two picks. To make up for lack of good players you will need to include picks.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    tbh its not that hard to get a couple more tradable assets

dont resign tim and spend in FA on getting a few solid players who get decent stats
    or
    make trades for bigger names/stat padders who are overvalued
    and
    showcase KP more to stockpile his stats and regain value for him (he was horrible in the playoff series but actually had arguably his best offensive season of his career)

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    oladipo for example is one of the types of players to feel out, a guy who has great talent and a name but injuries messed him up the last couple years and he lost some value. if you can get him on a shorter deal, he probably plays extra hard to prove his with and suddenly becomes an attractive piece to a championship team needing a rental. oubre, fournier, and shroeder are a few more good targets to check out that could net some return simply on name recognition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oladipo for example is one of the types of players to feel out, a guy who has great talent and a name but injuries messed him up the last couple years and he lost some value. if you can get him on a shorter deal, he probably plays extra hard to prove his with and suddenly becomes an attractive piece to a championship team needing a rental. oubre, fournier, and shroeder are a few more good targets to check out that could net some return simply on name recognition.
    Truth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dk that any of the top 20 players are looking to Superteam but if they were it would seem building around Doncic not a bad way to go.

Is Nephew the only top 20 UFA?

Fark would that be a trip is Phx can complete the series and Nephew and Uncle moved it to Dallas.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pick him up sa

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd calling Porzi the "perfect fit for Doncic."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kidd calling Porzi the "perfect fit for Doncic."
    Playing style fits very well. Their personalities doesnt fit.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing style fits very well. Their personalities doesnt fit.
    no he doesnt. Doncic was always very good with bigs that can roll and occasionally pop out to shoot. Porizingis is only doing the pop. I said it before and i'll say it again. Luka does not need a superstar big, he does need a great shooter and a guy that can handle the ball and create his own shot. Everyone that has watched him since Europe knows this, other than the re s running the Mavs.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    no he doesnt. Doncic was always very good with bigs that can roll and occasionally pop out to shoot. Porizingis is only doing the pop. I said it before and i'll say it again. Luka does not need a superstar big, he does need a great shooter and a guy that can handle the ball and create his own shot. Everyone that has watched him since Europe knows this, other than the re s running the Mavs.
    Yeah it’s amazing how poorly they fit. Unfortunately everyone just said “hey, two Euros, they’ll be perfect together!” and didn’t dig deeper.

Would be great if they could get Dragic on a cheap deal tbh, because if I’m gonna spend money on an aging point guard, the price for Lowry or Conley is way too high.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also there’s no point in reading into what Kidd said. He has to say nice things about KP, even if secretly they’re trying to ship him out of Dallas.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Best part of the press conference was when they asked Cuban if Haralabos is still employed by the Mavericks, and Mark says something like “I don’t discuss who is on the payroll” at a press conference discussing two guys on the payroll.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    tbh its not that hard to get a couple more tradable assets

dont resign tim and spend in FA on getting a few solid players who get decent stats
    or
    make trades for bigger names/stat padders who are overvalued
    and
    showcase KP more to stockpile his stats and regain value for him (he was horrible in the playoff series but actually had arguably his best offensive season of his career)
    All of this for none of it to happen. Jesus.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    All of this for none of it to happen. Jesus.
    yet still an infinitely brighter future than houston whos hopeful star at best will still not anywhere near player luka is

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    hiring a abuser who made his whole team do laps because of one player not having an iPhone

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Complaining about Carlisle being too tough then hiring an actual abuser

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    hiring a abuser who made his whole team do laps because of one player not having an iPhone
    Complaining about Carlisle being too tough then hiring an actual abuser
    yet still an infinitely brighter future than houston whos hopeful star at best will still not anywhere near player luka is

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You are right I laugh. Because Sterling Brown isn’t keeping him in Dallas. And Kidd will damn sure run him off. He won’t have a team built around him as long as he is there. If you want to be proud about being a first round exit go for it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Luka’s so good though, no one wants to go there

Thread Information