Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You are right I laugh. Because Sterling Brown isn’t keeping him in Dallas. And Kidd will damn sure run him off. He won’t have a team built around him as long as he is there. If you want to be proud about being a first round exit go for it.
    lol thinking overpaying for an aging Kyle Lowry would have been the solution

this FA class was lousy, plain and simple. the mavs so far have done a solid job considering the situation (few worthwhile FAs nearly no worthwhile trade targets, and everyone signing with the Lakers and nets for pennies). come midseason things could change quite a bit.

Luka’s so good though, no one wants to go there
    his time will come. you just focus on the future of the rockets. oh wait...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol thinking overpaying for an aging Kyle Lowry would have been the solution

this FA class was lousy, plain and simple. the mavs so far have done a solid job considering the situation (few worthwhile FAs nearly no worthwhile trade targets, and everyone signing with the Lakers and nets for pennies). come midseason things could change quite a bit.

his time will come. you just focus on the future of the rockets. oh wait...
    Mavs have done a ty job yet again. Having max cap space and unable to use it. You want Luka to have a 40 percent usage rate in the regular season this time? Since the last two seasons it has been at least 36%. And still no secondary ball handler.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Mavs have done a ty job yet again. Having max cap space and unable to use it.
    so who should it have been used on?

You want Luka to have a 40 percent usage rate in the regular season this time? Since the last two seasons it has been at least 36%. And still no secondary ball handler.
    i agree those are things that need to be addressed. but it takes time unless you're building superteams or have extremely good fortune in the draft. not sure why you expect them to fix every issue overnight and suddenly become a team expected to 3-peat. and the offseason still isnt over, mid-season trades are very possible, and growth by young players and adjustments in team strategy can help address some of those issues too.

for you to use an MJ troll to constantly make fun of superteams and such, you of all people should be aware how MJ went through virtually the same growing pains luka is going through and it took 7 years to get to the top. and this is with luka being 2-3 years younger than mike when he came into the league.

if we want to go the superteam route, pretty much all superteams were built among groups of stars that first spent 6-7 years in the league before realizing their teams were hopeless without joining forces, and were in "win now" mode. not sure why we are expecting veterans like kawhi & KD, or even lowry and derozan to go join a young "up and comer" when they could join other teams and stars that are more established and in "win now" mode and still get paid the same. or middle aged guys like zach lavine who want to make as much money as possible and try to prove that they are a top level player (whether they actually are or not), why would he go join luka knowing he will clearly be the #2 guy and never get those full opportunities?

if youre trying to have a serious discussion, you're delusional to have such ridiculous expectations. ive never disagreed that the mavs have had their obvious failures, but so has every other team in the league over the past 10 years except whoever lebron plays for, the raptors getting away with raping the spurs, and the warriors.

if youre just trying to troll, then rockets still managing to be exponentially more poorly run than the mavericks

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Update: CROFL

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    jalen green being the rockets franchise player

going on a winning streak as soon as he gets hurt

eric gordon being the best player on the team

but in all seriousness, luka needs to eat nothing but salads and run 500 suicides a day for a month

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do Houston fans care more about Dallas teams than their own? Every Houston fan I’ve ever met hates Dallas more than they love Houston it’s quite the unhealthy obsession tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why do Houston fans care more about Dallas teams than their own? Every Houston fan I’ve ever met hates Dallas more than they love Houston it’s quite the unhealthy obsession tbh
    Wouldn’t talk if you’d just admit Cuban is overrated as and not get so defensive about it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wouldn’t talk if you’d just admit Cuban is overrated as and not get so defensive about it
    What Dallas fan is out here defending Cuban? You’re inventing reasons to talk about Dallas teams. The obsession is real

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i actually thought the Spurs were a joke of a franchise, but I am pretty sure I was wrong and its Dallas... by a lot.
    Whoever is responsible for Luka's diet, should be kicked in their head, even tho a fat Luka is not even close to their biggest problems.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Asians in this thread fighting over the inferior Texas teams like it's their last sammich.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    no dallas fan in their right mind defends cuban whatsoever, especially here on ST salty butthurt houstonfan

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This. I've lived in both Dallas and Houston and can definitely confirm. tbh at this moment I couldn't name a single starter on the Rockets before googling. John Wall maybe or did he get traded?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    no dallas fan in their right mind defends cuban whatsoever, especially here on ST salty butthurt houstonfan
    Yeah all the emojis says different. Btw, go check the thread where Carlisle got fired. You were clearly sucking Cuban’s pubes after he fired Rick

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What Dallas fan is out here defending Cuban? You’re inventing reasons to talk about Dallas teams. The obsession is real
    please. When Rick got fired every single Mav fan was out in the streets being a bucket for Cuban

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    yet still an infinitely brighter future than houston whos hopeful star at best will still not anywhere near player luka is
    hiring a coach who can barely break 90 points a game like it’s the goddamn 90’s

your star player still being an out of shape fatass

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah all the emojis says different. Btw, go check the thread where Carlisle got fired. You were clearly sucking Cuban’s pubes after he fired Rick
    show me

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

defending that man putting a sandwich around Dirk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “Better than the Rockets” isn’t a defense of Cuban, it’s just a basic fact that applies to 28 other franchises too.

still inventing reasons to talk about Dallas teams.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “Better than the Rockets” isn’t a defense of Cuban, it’s just a basic fact that applies to 28 other franchises too.

still inventing reasons to talk about Dallas teams.
    You say it like your owner isn’t selling your dumbass a bag of . The Mavs are well on the way to being the Rockets. It’s been a decade and your biggest signing has been Chandler Parsons
    Last edited by Michael Jordan.; 12-07-2021 at 01:46 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That's been common knowledge since like 2012, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

defending that man putting a sandwich around Dirk
    oh so you just made stuff up

djohn
    rockets
    obsessed

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You say it like your owner isn’t selling your dumbass a bag of . The Mavs are well on the way to being the Rockets. It’s been a decade and your biggest signing has been Chandler Parsons
    you obviously don't read jack and continue to just make up stuff

I don't think a single Mavs fan on this board has given much if any defense of cuban at all since he blew up the 2011 team. most of us have been saying for years how sick of him we are and want him to give up control

you have serious issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never should have let chandler go.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Never should have let chandler go.
    Yup. Chris Kaman was not even a dollar tree version of Tyson.

Cuban is always in shark tank mode trying to score a big bargain. He can't turn it off. He needs intervention.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Kidd

Thread Information