View Poll Results: Who is your favorite prospect now?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • Franz Wagner

24 21.43%
  • Moses Moody

13 11.61%
  • Alperen Sengun

26 23.21%
  • Josh Giddey

7 6.25%
  • Kai Jones

16 14.29%
  • James Bouknight

2 1.79%
  • Jalen Johnson

13 11.61%
  • Usman Garuba

5 4.46%
  • Keon Johnson

3 2.68%
  • Jaden Springer

3 2.68%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Since the 1st champ trophy Spurs my team. And my mother lives in the city. The beautiful game and all that. But your words are clear “Don’t waste lottery picks and millions of dollars on bad bets.” People like me? People who wants our team to thrive. We may have different opinions re our fave player to be drafted, we just want to see our team improves. May be you want a safe bet then its your opinion. I have no problem with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Since the 1st champ trophy Spurs my team. And my mother lives in the city. The beautiful game and all that. But your words are clear “Don’t waste lottery picks and millions of dollars on bad bets.” People like me? People who wants our team to thrive. We may have different opinions re our fave player to be drafted, we just want to see our team improves. May be you want a safe bet then its your opinion. I have no problem with that.
    Agree. At the end of the day, we’re all fans rooting for our dear Spurs. To me, I like Jalen Johnson. He has a bad rep, but to me, he’s an athletic freak, moves like a guard in a 6’9 body and with the biggest hands in the draft. 8 years ago, the Bucks selected an underweight 18 yrs old kid with freakish measurements and also moved like a guard. 8 years later, he’s a 2x MVP, DPOY, Finals MVP and NBA Champ. Was the Greek Freak a sure bet at 15? Not at all the closest definition of the word, not investing millions of dollars on an underweight, youngest kid of the draft who played in the Greek league and with little known game. Two years prior, Spurs selected a guy at 15 also with freakish hands, quiet demeanor, just worked hard. He was Finals MVP 3 years later, but bolted out and nobody knows exactly the story. You can make your diligence and still roll the dice. And sometimes, if you want to win big, you have to risk big. Jalen could be a big risk, but at 12th with his high potential star? I’m in’ take that risk. Just my take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since a few coaches have left and pop is with the olympic team, I'm worried that certain voices within the front office will be louder this year and we may see a pick that isn't necessarily the logical pick or the popular pic. We may see someone that is ranked in the 20's picked at 12. During the draft, a lot of things are happening, some players may fall for what ever reason, some may then rise. All we can do is hope that the spurs choose a decent player that can actually help the team. Hopefully the spurs don't surprise us too much with their picks. Imagine everyone's surprise if they made a trade ! One more week to go !!!

Thread Information