Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question, though: if not for Zaza, could he still be in Spurs jersey today?
    Spurs probably win another le if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get there.
    Last edited by daslicer; 06-30-2021 at 11:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully his leg is amputated tomorrow and Uncle Dennis kills him for the insurance money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs probably win another le if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get their.
    Yep exactly, its not hard to understand. He was never staying with us. He didn't want to stay with the Raptors after winning a le with them. People need to stop pretending like he actually wanted to be here if things were different.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh. Clips overachieved this season. They are an aging team and this was pretty much their best shot.
    For real though, Kawhi's aging too. Missed 20 regular season games, 8 postseason games, and the china doll is 30 now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs probably win another le if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get their.
    Truth

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully his leg is amputated tomorrow and Uncle Dennis kills him for the insurance money.
    Uncle Dennis doesn't even have to do that since he controls all of Kawhi's money and assets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never seen such a freak in professional sports. Who has ever done this? Just sit there like a ing lump, never talking to anyone, his teammates forced to cover for him, his tem and the team's doctors totally in the dark. He's a mute clown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once he retires from the sport, he's going to be in trouble. He has zero social skills, a family full of leeches, limited business sense outside of what his uncle tells him, serious mental health issues, and probably no real friends. I mean, I have no sympathy for the piece of because he lacks morals and ethics but who knows how he'll hold up after basketball?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once he retires from the sport, he's going to be in trouble. He has zero social skills, a family full of leeches, limited business sense outside of what his uncle tells him, serious mental health issues, and probably no real friends. I mean, I have no sympathy for the piece of because he lacks morals and ethics but who knows how he'll hold up after basketball?
    He's gonna be fine unless Uncle D squanders their money and forces nephew to play in china in his 40s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear a lot of members here have sad lives. Wanting a man to be broke because he left a team you're cheering for. Miserable lives that will never be fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i swear a lot of members here have sad lives. Wanting a man to be broke because he left a team you're cheering for. Miserable lives that will never be fixed.
    Sorry, I'll send thoughts and prayers instead.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor: Clippers medical staff unhappy with Kawhi Leonard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs probably win another le if it wasn't for Zaza but Kawhi would have still left anyways. He wanted to be in LA and was determined to get there.
    Disagree.
    Spurs Championship in 2017 and Kawhi accepts the Supermax and the Prime Kawhi era continues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you totally blew these takes out of proportion. I don't think people want Kawhi to be broke.

That would be ty.

I think they want him to die in a grease fire with an ice pick to put it out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree.
    Spurs Championship in 2017 and Kawhi accepts the Supermax and the Prime Kawhi era continues.
    He would have still forced his way out even if he took the supermax from the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would have still forced his way out even if he took the supermax from the Spurs.
    His college coach at SDSU said Kwa had always indicated he felt he's be a Spur for life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At a supposed Spurs fan thinking that's the reason.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i said it before. If he's smart he will go to Dallas.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you totally blew these takes out of proportion. I don't think people want Kawhi to be broke.

That would be ty.

I think they want him to die in a grease fire with an ice pick to put it out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree.
    Unless Kawhi was gonna buy new legs with that supermax, Prime Kawhi era ended in 2017.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His college coach at SDSU said Kwa had always indicated he felt he's be a Spur for life.
    It doesn’t mean nothing what his college coach says. It came down to his uncle wanting LA. Kawhi does whatever his uncle wants. Uncle wanted LA and nothing was going to change that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless Kawhi was gonna buy new legs with that supermax, Prime Kawhi era ended in 2017.
    i'd have to agree. i have no idea as to how long kawhi is going to be able to play or whether or not these injuries will become constant. if they do persist, a supermax would have never been justified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd have to agree. i have no idea as to how long kawhi is going to be able to play or whether or not these injuries will become constant. if they do persist, a supermax would have never been justified.
    9 games in 2018, missed the playoffs entirely
    60 games in 2019 and limped his way through the Finals against a crippled Warriors team
    57 games in 2020 and ran out of gas by the 2nd round despite having months off prior to the bubble
    52 games in 2021 and got injured in the Semis

They already are persisting, and depending upon the nature of his current injury, I don't see them ever getting better.

Kawhi CAN be a great player when he is healthy, I just don't think anybody could count on him actually staying healthy for a playoff run despite him constantly managing his load.

I honestly will be surprised if Kawhi is still in the league in 5 years.

Thread Information