Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm actually wondering why little girls are brought into the spa. I thought most of them had minimum age limits, tbh...
    Yeah this is confusing. Would soccer mom be okay with her little girls seeing some fat old lady walking around the spa naked? Why the are there little girls in the spa in the first place? And why does anyone, tranny or not, think it's cool to walk around with their hanging out?

I mean, it's almost like we aren't getting the entire story from Matt Walsh and Ian Miles-Cheong on this viral video.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you got a , you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with s and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.
    "Don't be a transphobe. All women should be allowed in the the women's changing area."

Your solution is not going to work with the left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you got a , you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with s and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.
    I mean, enforcing an age requirement really isn't that complicated either, nor illegal. Nude beaches figured this one out a long time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Don't be a transphobe. All women should be allowed in the the women's changing area."

Your solution is not going to work with the left
    Nathan wants to make sure he can be allowed to be naked with other guys.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Land of no common sense because there is that 1 person out of 300 Million that will feel victimized.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Land of no common sense because there is that 1 person out of 300 Million that will feel victimized.
    You're right this is happening everywhere and we should all be scared.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ]If you got a , you shouldn't be in the girls section. Exposing yourself to little kids would be considered pedophilia[/B]. If we can split people into male and female. We can do male, female, unisex. That way the people that are fine with s and pussies can be together and the people that want to feel safe in a women or male only room can have that for them. That way everyone feels comfortable.
    While the trans fight is one of the dumbest ones on the left, any young boy at a rich guy's gym sees all the time because old guys just sit at the gym with their out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weaker women staying in the kitchen was common sense as well at some point in time, still is for some of the neanderthal types...

Common sense means one thing to one person and another thing to another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While the trans fight is one of the dumbest ones on the left, any young boy at a rich guy's gym sees all the time because old guys just sit at the gym with their out.
    when it comes to mainstream discussion the right brings up trans issues way more than the left does tbh, just as another culture war distraction

most of the discourse over this started because out of nowhere conservatives starting getting those re ed bathroom bills on their agendas

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nathan wants to make sure he can be allowed to be naked with other guys.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But forcing young female children to see a man's 3 feet from her isn't right. If you have children you would know this is sick.
    Nah dog, his kid probably did see some other guy's but his wife was sucking it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But forcing young female children to see a man's 3 feet from her isn't right. If you have children you would know this is sick.
    would it be ok to force young male children to see another man's 3 feet from them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're used to seeing your own for years by then. Male stalls have no privacy in urinals. It's normal to piss infront of other males. You're not used to seeing as a female child. That's invasive. ing sick s.
    so you think its ok to force young male children to see another man's 3 feet from them. got it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're used to seeing your own for years by then. Male stalls have no privacy in urinals. It's normal to piss infront of other males. You're not used to seeing as a female child. That's invasive. ing sick s.
    You see other guys' s at urinals? What kind of sick perv are you? Keep your eyes on your own, got.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where did I say I watch other people's you got?
    I don't think I've ever seen another man's at a urinal. It's not like they're pissing in your line of sight. What makes you think it's normal for kids to see grown men's s at a urinal?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weaker women staying in the kitchen was common sense as well at some point in time, still is for some of the neanderthal types...

Common sense means one thing to one person and another thing to another.
    I bet their happiness has skyrocketed since that neanderthal era.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I bet their happiness has skyrocketed since that neanderthal era.
    LOL

Nathan's reached that timeless prejudice threshold where he says things like "women were happer before feminism" and "blacks were happier under slavery."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals are not the left.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when it comes to mainstream discussion the right brings up trans issues way more than the left does tbh, just as another culture war distraction

most of the discourse over this started because out of nowhere conservatives starting getting those re ed bathroom bills on their agendas
    You mean the left front loads the discussion and then people speak out once they suffer the consequences. How dare they.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think its ok to force young male children to see another man's 3 feet from them. got it.
    I have never heard of any man complain about that you got.
    people, dont let dabom around your young sons

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So shot that one down quick.

You're the one that wants s out everywhere.
    No, I'm the one who thinks we should keep children from seeing s everywhere, you sound like you're good with young boys seeing them. Are you Catholic?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Every time one of these "think of the children in the bathroom" discussions comes up I'm left wondering what kind of ed up bathroom experiences some of you had growing up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm the one who thinks we should keep children from seeing s everywhere, you sound like you're good with young boys seeing them. Are you Catholic?
    "sexual assault is fine as long as its sexual" is a really weird flex tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Funny cause that's actually what is happening.
    Now you're not making sense. Want to regroup a bit and come back when you're able to articulate a coherent thought?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot then.

No one actually thinks you're smart.

That's a weird thing to bring up out of the blue, but if it makes you feel better I literally could not care less.

Thread Information