My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Why he hating on Muh Becky?

Now the tlongs will have a rapist coaching them

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This does not make sense. Woke Pop who makes Bernie and AOC blush would not do such a thing. Unless of course he wants to hire her himself, next year, so he can be recognized as the wokest of them all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just Olshey shifting blame away from him and the Guests organization in preparation for Lillard leaving town.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This does not make sense. Woke Pop who makes Bernie and AOC blush would not do such a thing. Unless of course he wants to hire her himself, next year, so he can be recognized as the wokest of them all.
    My thought exactly.

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the wokest of them all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A female coach can be just as ty as a male coach. People act like she's above reproach since she's a trend setter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just Olshey shifting blame away from him and the Guests organization in preparation for Lillard leaving town.
    Probably

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You can be misogynistic and not be racist son. My thoughts are that she wouldn't survive this long on Poop's staff if she didn't do everything she was told and wasn't carrying her weight. If anything, she has to prove her worth even more so than her male counterparts in the NBA.

Maybe it wasn't Poop himself, but someone on his staff is hating on her because she was in line to get a head job in a male sport, instead of them.

Lastly, if it wasn't true, Poop himself should come out and dispell these apparent lies. So far, he hasn't. So until then, in my mind, he's misogynistic.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    could it possibly be that she simply isnt that good at certain aspects of her job to begin with and simply needs to improve rather than be given a job she isnt ready for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could it possibly be that she simply isnt that good at certain aspects of her job to begin with and simply needs to improve rather than be given a job she isnt ready for?
    No, diversity is king. Fuk yo team, clown.

The problem with this kind of thing is that other teams will simply not interview female coaches if they aren't set on hiring one because they don't want the negative publicity from the diversity crowd.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My thought exactly.

Mirror mirror on the wall who is the wokest of them all?
    A white male is now identifying as a Filipino female. It's all about trying to outwoke one another.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, diversity is king. Fuk yo team, clown.

The problem with this kind of thing is that other teams will simply not interview female coaches if they aren't set on hiring one because they don't want the negative publicity from the diversity crowd.
    Exactly, which is a shame as I'm sure some kick azz females are qualified but wont get looked at now as a result.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You can be misogynistic and not be racist son. My thoughts are that she wouldn't survive this long on Poop's staff if she didn't do everything she was told and wasn't carrying her weight. If anything, she has to prove her worth even more so than her male counterparts in the NBA.

Maybe it wasn't Poop himself, but someone on his staff is hating on her because she was in line to get a head job in a male sport, instead of them.

Lastly, if it wasn't true, Poop himself should come out and dispell these apparent lies. So far, he hasn't. So until then, in my mind, he's misogynistic.

If it were a staffer, Pop will crush this person for not complying with the woke movement. He's probably actively working to find out who the culprit is as we speak.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A white male is now identifying as a Filipino female. It's all about trying to outwoke one another.
    Avante?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers deflecting after billups blew up in their face

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Poop wants to be the one to anoint her the first female head coach ever tbh, cant let the Blazers up the most stunning and brave thing a coach will ever do

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That summer league proved to me that Becky can coach in NBA.
    But be a suck up all the same. I don't care if she get her shot or not. Not a fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers deflecting after billups blew up in their face
    This.

Thread Information