My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    No surprises here. Just the Clippers going out and beating a team they are supposed to beat. When Devin Booker doesn't hit his shots, he misses them. When he misses shots, the team doesn't score enough points to win. If the Suns score less, than they will lose, which they typically seem to do. No trash talk, just basketball talk here. If Reggie Jackson keeps shooting shots and hitting them, they will score enough points to beat the Suns.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprises here. Just the Clippers going out and beating a team they are supposed to beat. When Devin Booker doesn't hit his shots, he misses them. When he misses shots, the team doesn't score enough points to win. If the Suns score less, than they will lose, which they typically seem to do. No trash talk, just basketball talk here. If Reggie Jackson keeps shooting shots and hitting them, they will score enough points to beat the Suns.
    Listen i am a basketball official and have forgot more about the game then you will ever know.
    So as a great mentor said - "don't argue with the ignorant who do not know the game like you". So I will not.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I've had about enough of these GSW clone teams anyways. If he dies, he dies...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

Thread Information