6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pity post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical injured team playing above the mean, but they couldn't keep that up for a series. The Spurs did the same to the Rockets in a closeout game, in Houston.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Typical injured team playing above the mean, but they couldn't keep that up for a series. The Spurs did the same to the Rockets in a closeout game, in Houston.
    ...you guys were high on that old hog back then, D. Good days You held the Suns at bay for me when I couldn't get 'er done. You stood in the gap and saved my ass. One night, I forget what year, but I believe it was the Western Conference Finals you vs the Suns. The old lady had run me out of the house for turning the tv on and off. "Out! These children want to watch the game, Dale. Out!"

"It's okay, ma. Let dad stay."

"No, out!"

I left and drove up to 75th and the I-10 to a strip mall that had an outdoor bar. I was too nervous to listen to the game on the radio, so I went up to the bar, but I was too nervous just walk in and inquire as to the score, so, I wedged into the potted plants and palms trees, you know twixt 'em all. There sat Duncan, Parker and Ginobilli in-a-row and all smiles in the post game interview on the bar tv. I was so in' happy. Drove home, got the boys and we celebrated at the Arby's with those cherry turnovers.

The old days, D. All grand memories, win, or, lose. I'll never forget 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Suns leaving that Bench. Horry's big shot wasn't just at the basket.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae passed on his no fear to his team. Even better than Kawhi at sitting out games to motivate his team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae passed on his no fear to his team. Even better than Kawhi at sitting out games to motivate his team.
    That sly motivator, Kawhi.

Thread Information