Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    City better start figuring things out because the compe ion is better than it was at this point of the season last year
    And Torres didnít play vs Pool, somehow Pep subbed Sterling in instead of Torres or Mahrez

Torres bagged 2 goals vs Italy yesterday btw
    There you have it.
    Look at the choices they have...
    Riches galore.

There was no compe ion LATER and they crushed the league. There are 38 games, MC have the best depth. They can handle injuries like no other club in the EPL. Pep has the luxury of fiddling around with lineups and he will. So He is by far the easiest manager to criticize.

My Team
    Italy
    Post Count
    oh well

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    oh well

This is definitely more of a position of need.
    The EPL might be up for grabs.
    Who you got Lefty?

I have...
    Manchester City.
    Surprise.

Its in vogue to take Chelsea.

My Team
    Italy
    Post Count
    This is definitely more of a position of need.
    The EPL might be up for grabs.
    Who you got Lefty?

I have...
    Manchester City.
    Surprise.

Its in vogue to take Chelsea.
    Well City are the favorites but Liverpool is looking good tbh

And you can never ignore the possiibility of Guardiola ing things up by overthinkig , this bald mother er thinks he is Gandalf but doesn't even know how to properly use Mahrez

United? lol no

Chelsea is looking good on paper, same team that won the UCL with the add ion of Lukaku, but it was an unexpexted run and I'm wondering how they will manage expectations after winning a European le
    And Giroud was a nice veteran to have around
    I won't count them out either, but it's gonna be tough

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Well City are the favorites but Liverpool is looking good tbh

And you can never ignore the possiibility of Guardiola ing things up by overthinkig , this bald mother er thinks he is Gandalf but doesn't even know how to properly use Mahrez

United? lol no

Chelsea is looking good on paper, same team that won the UCL with the add ion of Lukaku, but it was an unexpexted run and I'm wondering how they will manage expectations after winning a European le
    And Giroud was a nice veteran to have around
    I won't count them out either, but it's gonna be tough
    Chelsea have a really good press and can sub guys easily up front.
    But they might lose Rudiger in back. He is somewhat of a thug but really good for them.

MU went for ticket sales, shirts by adding Ronaldo. They have no coordinated press so their defense is easy beat. Ronaldo makes it impossible to set up a good pressing D when needed. But they are getting their jollies watching him score in European contests. Long run he will be detrimental to any PL le hopes unless they spend for new players.

Mahrez is so overplayed and just will not go right to keep the defense honest. He is not Mo Salah with the speed to transverse the entire field sideways on his left foot. Liverpool have their CB playing now and the team is calmed and know their positions more clearly. It has helped Salah immensely imo. So much so he might ask to leave which would be a huge mistake for him. The Liverpool system is perfect for him.

Tottenham is in 5th with 5 wins and 3 loses. And they are still lacking two crucial midfield spots. This is a joke that wont last.
    Zero depth as well.

I will take City again. For 38 games and talent, no one better than Pep to do the job. Especially if he can keep his mood swings in check.

My Team
    Italy
    Post Count
    Unitedís next 3 games

- Spurs
    - Atalanta (CL)
    - Man City

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    newcastle united, to become another powerhouse team with oil money...nothing to see here, EPL from top to bottom is just more entertaining where a team can still cause an upset

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    newcastle united, to become another powerhouse team with oil money...nothing to see here, EPL from top to bottom is just more entertaining where a team can still cause an upset
    The EPL has done a fantastic job in bringing in TV money.
    Fulham have a Pakistani billionaire as an owner, He also owns Jacksonville Jaguars in the NFL. So sometimes its not so great.
    So dont get to high on Newcastle just yet. But I will say they have fantastic fan support, and they are all for the $ input.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Chelsea 30
    City 29
    Liverpool 28

Thread Information