Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Mavs have had our battles with the Suns. Used to clown them (sons ) But at this point sorta hoping they win; although I would like to see it vs a healthy Bucks team so people don't question the legitimacy of it because I don't think that's fair.

When it finally happens you will be walking on the fvcking clouds for the next 3 months. 2011 was surreal to me. Little brother Mavs finally punching all these mofos in the mouth.

Good luck.
    Thanks dirks. I hope we finally get one like you guys.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Honestly I don’t really care who wins if it wasn’t for the Suns fans in here. Best of lucky guys, rooting for you.
    Appreciate it amb

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What really bugged me no end when you rang was not you ringing per se, or, Nowitski getting straightened out, bless his heart ---it was that GD Stoyjakovic. GD IT! That SOB got right with the world because he was there. SOB! We'd denied him his salvation in Sacramento during that circa and I thought he was forever scorned, but no he got it and I grudge it to this day. At least that Doug Christie didn't come to Dallas and get one.

Good days though. I never saw anyone hotter than Nowitski during those playoffs and Finals. It was an act of God.
    When they signed Predrag (that's really his name ) I was not happy with it. He was a Caron Butler replacement and obviously a much different player so I did not think it would work. I was wrong, but I think it was just a fluke situation as Cuban always chases any shiny object available. It works like 1/10 times

Just so happened he had enough in the tank to stick it to the Lakers before falling apart.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lue actually did pretty good with what he had.
    He got his teeth kicked in by 30 in a home close out game

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    He made Paul George look decent in 2 playoff games

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He made Paul George look decent in 2 playoff games
    Truth bombs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could the Clippers get Lebron to come on over off that sinking ship?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could the Clippers get Lebron to come on over off that sinking ship?
    ...if they agree to take Kuzma along with him. Otherwise? They can have him anyway. He has served his purpose...+ he showed white boys how do apply those damn decals without getting bubbles in 'em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . https://www.basketball-reference.com...806170BOS.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty cool because I'd thoroughly enjoy any of these teams winning. Even though I hate Hawks playstyle, I actually dig Trae's character on court. Hilariously trollish. Really dope to have a sense of humor and not be a diva like most of these got athletes.

Bucks deserve a chip and if Giannis attacked the paint he'd literally be a modern day Shaq. I have no clue why he doesn't do it more often. Jrue and Khris are also both likeable #3 guys to the #1 Giannis. And to see a small market team win would make me very happy after all this bull tery lately with Stars forcing themselves around the league to create unfair tournaments that were luckily evened out by injuries this year.

CP3 should be the clear second best PG in the league history by now but has been ed many times, Booker and Ayton have shown growth and confidence and Suns are suddenly looking like a scary team for years to come. They are like what the Pacers, Knicks and 76ers should've done/been. Very happy for their fans and everyone involved. If I had to pick one it'd be Suns.

I know this thread is about Clippers but at the lakers. them and I hope they never ring again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't the Lakers beat your Spurs that year in the playoffs? Shhhhh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the Lakers beat your Spurs that year in the playoffs? Shhhhh!
    39 point beat down in a finals game. .

And to wait two years, a string of injuries and a 20+ FT advantage to get your “revenge”.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    39 point beat down in a finals game. .

And to wait two years, a string of injuries and a 20+ FT advantage to get your “revenge”.
    So, the ignored answer to my question was yes. You have no room son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't the refs beat your Spurs that year in the playoffs? Shhhhh!
    How are you dealing with the head gangsta's marijuana bust?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How are you dealing with the head gangsta's marijuana bust?
    Not worried here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, the ignored answer to my question was yes. You have no room son
    It’s even funnier that you are too stupid to realize you laughed at someone by saying about a 30 point beat down in a close out game without realizing your team got a 39 point beat down. It’s like everytime you log on you just reformatted your brain and forgot what you did last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Clippers need to be moved to either San Diego, Seattle, or Pittsburgh
    San Diego?! The league needs to consolidate. Not move one 2nd rate franchise to a downgrade location.

How about get rid of Orlando, Sacramento, Charlotte, Utah, Cleveland, Memphis, OKC, and the loser of the NBA Finals.
    Place a team back in Seattle. Call it good.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    San Diego?! The league needs to consolidate. Not move one 2nd rate franchise to a downgrade location.

How about get rid of Orlando, Sacramento, Charlotte, Utah, Cleveland, Memphis, OKC, and the loser of the NBA Finals.
    I'd be ok getting rid of Sacramento, Memphis, Orlando, and OKC, keep Utah and Cleveland, add Seattle, add Pittsburgh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Add San Antonio to the chopping block, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add San Antonio to the chopping block, tbh
    If they don't start winning...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If they don't start winning...
    Least valuable texan nba team, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Least valuable texan nba team, tbh
    Nothing new here. Even when they were ringing they were right in the middle of earnings to spending. Barely broke even. It's hard to explain their success. They didn't have the benefits of an LA like market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be ok getting rid of Sacramento, Memphis, Orlando, and OKC, keep Utah and Cleveland, add Seattle, add Pittsburgh
    imo OKC earned the right to a team by hosting the Hornets and showing much love. That's a raucous crowd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing new here. Even when they were ringing they were right in the middle of earnings to spending. Barely broke even. It's hard to explain their success. They didn't have the benefits of an LA like market.
    Sounds like they should move to Seattle, tbh. If you can't stay afloat unless you win then it's not gonna work out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like they should move to Seattle, tbh. If you can't stay afloat unless you win then it's not gonna work out
    Seattle had their shot.

Thread Information