notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    He kind of sold out since the salad days, but still grand memories.

Post Count
    Best was when he became all time winning coach---(passing sacred Dean Smith)---Sports Media, in association with MSM put an immediate stopper in the bottle on All Time Winning coach designation. They also tried to cut Knight's head off & blow him up, then shoot him.

tee, hee.

Post Count
    And after he left Indiana they hired Mike Davis a Black man who came within a hot moment of winning that National Championship the year he took over. The aforementioned Sports Media & MSM were pulling hard for the Black dude to shove it to Knight, but I was pulling the other way, and pullin' hard, I was much younger then of course and could pull it pretty darn good.

Post Count
    RIP. I wasn't a huge fan but he is a college basketball legend. Very sad.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    And after he left Indiana they hired Mike Davis a Black man who came within a hot moment of winning that National Championship the year he took over. The aforementioned Sports Media & MSM were pulling hard for the Black dude to shove it to Knight, but I was pulling the other way, and pullin' hard, I was much younger then of course and could pull it pretty darn good.
    So back in tha day, how many niggras did you have on your plantation Massa?

Post Count
    So back in tha day, how many niggras did you have on your plantation Massa?

I'm pointing out how MSM uses Black, especially in that situation. You can bet your bottom dollar that Davis & Knight were close all their adult lives, but MSM did not play that angle, no in' way. Just grateful they didn't get that result of an NCAA le after Knight's departure MSM was so desperately praying.

Those bas s got told (no) and I could not have been more satisfied.

Though all Davis had to say, and may even said it (off the record)..."I'm not doing this for race, nor to spite Bobby, nor to carry Media's poisonous water. No. I'm striving to advance the tradition of Knight here at Indiana. Bobby Knight is a great man and coach and if I can fill those shoes that's my goal."

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Cougars
    Post Count
    Knight to be buried upside down "so he can relax and enjoy it."

Thread Information