Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    This thread isn't about the IOC changing their rules, it's about Richardson losing their spot that's why I keep bringing it back to Richardson in 2021.
    And then I posted about it being a stupid rule and you replied, hence this thread of the conversation.

you called me a pushover when all I did was laugh, because your implication that an employee complaint can lead to change when the vast majority of employee complaints lead to jack , at worst you lose your job. Which is what I was laughing at. Trust me the rules were ty
    I don't see how any of this disproves you being a pushover. Like I said, if you accept ty rules and say nothing, you're part of the reason those ty rules stay in place.

In this case all you're being asked to do is acknowledge, on an anonymous basketball message board, that it's stupid for the Olympics to ban athletes for smoking pot, and you can't even do that because it's more important (in your opinion) that we focus our shaming on the person who broke the rules. I have no idea why that's more important to you than the rule itself, but here we are.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    And then I posted about it being a stupid rule and you replied, hence this thread of the conversation.

I don't see how any of this disproves you being a pushover. Like I said, if you accept ty rules and say nothing, you're part of the reason those ty rules stay in place.

In this case all you're being asked to do is acknowledge, on an anonymous basketball message board, that it's stupid for the Olympics to ban athletes for smoking pot, and you can't even do that because it's more important (in your opinion) that we focus our shaming on the person who broke the rules. I have no idea why that's more important to you than the rule itself, but here we are.
    Wrong, you used the metaphor about speeding and thats what i replied to. You decided to ignore that just because you said "its a stupid rule"

Yeah thats where youre showing you privilege you assumed i said nothing when stuff could have been said but the employee had nowhere to go.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Wrong, you used the metaphor about speeding and thats what i replied to. You decided to ignore that just because you said "its a stupid rule"
    Exactly, you replied to a metaphorical scenario where people perpetuate a stupid rule by focusing on the rule breaker. And spent the next page ignoring the rule in favor of focusing on the rule breaker.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Exactly, you replied to a metaphorical scenario where people perpetuate a stupid rule by focusing on the rule breaker. And spent the next page ignoring the rule in favor of focusing on the rule breaker.
    "Stupid rule"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah but i never said anything about the rule being stupid, because as I've made thoroughly clear this world is dominated by stupid rules, and when you agree to follow the rules, stupid or not it's your ass when you break them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He wasnt stripped of chance for gold theres still the relay
    Wrong.
    She was stripped of as the favorite in the 100 and cut from the relay team so no chances.

Which btw the US lost without Richardson.
    'Missing me yet?' Sha'Carri Richardson taunts Team USA mixed relay team is disqualified | Daily Mail Online

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Wrong.
    She was stripped of as the favorite in the 100 and cut from the relay team so no chances.

'Missing me yet?' Sha'Carri Richardson taunts Team USA mixed relay team is disqualified | Daily Mail Online
    Toxic teammate. Aligns with her inability to take self responsibility.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Image of the day

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Toxic teammate. Aligns with her inability to take self responsibility.

You'd ban her and force her to watch Reefer Madness repeatedly?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wrong.

hey dumbass she wouldn't have been able to run this relay because her international ban lasts till the 1st, and i wasn't wrong because when you posted it us track and field hadn't given their teams out yet. The only relay she could run was the woman's 100 which kudos for the ustaf association for risking the L rather than rewarding someone who clearly thinks they're bigger than the sport

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    At the time what i said was true

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lets be real for a minute; none of yall give 2 s about track & field let alone this chick or her pot smoking.

I was eating in a restaurant earlier today and the olympics were on and wrestling was going down. That was so damn boring...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Lets be real for a minute; none of yall give 2 s about track & field let alone this chick or her pot smoking.

I was eating in a restaurant earlier today and the olympics were on and wrestling was going down. That was so damn boring...
    I am watching quite a bit. Went to the sports bar the other day to watch my baseball team and was impressed how many Americans were enjoying the Olympic games.

International compe ion almost always better than International Clubs and especially little domestic leagues.

Just need to know which sports to focus on. But it's personal preference.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    TOKYO -- Laurel Hubbard, an openly transgender female weightlifter, failed to complete any of her three lifts during the snatch portion of the women's +87kg Olympic weightlifting compe ion on Monday and recorded a "did not finish."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

Elephant in the room why Team USA is having a poor Olympic showing? I can only imagine how toxic the atmosphere is for the Americans.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    What's poor about it?

It's not like they're Poland.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    And CROFL at the idea of this year's gymnastics team being toxic.

Frosty wants to go back to the days of straight raping the athletes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles

TORCHED

Post race meltdown

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

TORCHED

Post race meltdown
    It's because they got better weed in JA.

Thread Information