Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very reliable source. Trust or don't, idc.

Three les before 2025.

Heard it here first, you raging gots.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    At least we know Kawhi views Luka as his biggest threat to win another le. He wants to kneecap the Mavs like he did the Lakers, only this time he knows there won’t be widespread collusion to benefit Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least we know Kawhi views Luka as his biggest threat to win another le. He wants to kneecap the Mavs like he did the Lakers, only this time he knows there won’t be widespread collusion to benefit Dallas.
    Durant/nets is his biggest threat to win another le as of next year. What are you talking about?

Luka would be the face of the franchise and maybe the most technically skilled, but Kawhi is the better all around player still, especially athletically. That's why they'd make such a great combination. They'd have insane spacing.

And it's happening. Soonish. League will be ed.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    no chance

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And it's happening. Soonish.
    No, it isn’t. Any “sources” are people who need Mark Cuban to be a useful idiot for them. Wouldn’t be shocked one bit if Miami was behind these rumors in an attempt to poach Hardaway from Dallas while Cuban chases another pipe dream. Or Knicks sources who don’t want compe ion for Derozan.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well the Clippers have shown they can win without Kawhi with Paul George running the show. They would have to send Kristap and more to Clippers for Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    luckily you're usually wrong, and also totally ing stupid. so i'll take my chances. bump if you want when it happens. but you probably won't because you're made with about six alts.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    luckily you're usually wrong, and also totally ing stupid. so i'll take my chances. bump if you want when it happens. but you probably won't because you're made with about six alts.
    what?

why so butthurt

personally I'd be happy if it happens I just don't see it happening. the only way something good happens to the Mavs is when a player like dirk or luka goes completely god mode. as soon as they lost their curse they were recursed by cubes blowing up the 2011 team

and I don't use any alts, all mine got banned in timvps great troll purge back in like 2009 or something

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Well the Clippers have shown they can win without Kawhi with Paul George running the show. They would have to send Kristap and more to Clippers for Kawhi.
    no they wouldn't

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am hearing these whispers as well.

Hope it does not happen. Would be great if Kawhi wasn't a drama queen and part time player, but he is all that, so I hope they look elsewhere.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am hearing these whispers as well.

Hope it does not happen. Would be great if Kawhi wasn't a drama queen and part time player, but he is all that, so I hope they look elsewhere.
    meh he's probably gonna be a drama queen, and act like a f@g as usual but as long as Dallas can squeeze one le out of it then it's worth it IMO before Luka departs and we go through another decade of mediocre rosters filled with 'veteran savvy' journeymen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have to send Kristap and more to Clippers for Kawhi.
    "Have to" send Kristap?

Kristap to Clipps for Kwa would make this fantasy trade that much better for the Mavs.

Dream on.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    i dislike kawhi as much as anyone, but its definitely worth looking into. kawhi can load manage all he wants since he would no longer be the #1. lukas good enough to win nearly 50 games on his own. and kawhi would be the absolute perfect compliment to him in terms of playstyles, where kawhi can just score, defend and hustle, while luka runs the offense.

but cubes cant just let everything be put on standby while waiting for a response. give him a date, and tell him if you dont sign by this day, were moving in another direction.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    meh he's probably gonna be a drama queen, and act like a f@g as usual but as long as Dallas can squeeze one le out of it then it's worth it IMO before Luka departs and we go through another decade of mediocre rosters filled with 'veteran savvy' journeymen
    Yeah, I mean if it means keeping Luka then go for it - meaning Luka is actually clamoring for it, then I think you have to make a push for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It’s not happening and your “sources” are garbage. Period.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kevin O’Connor has a long history of being flat out wrong with these leaks. His sources are either 1) from Boston, or 2) nonexistent. His draft analysis is decent but anything else he puts out is complete clickbait garbage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    i dislike kawhi as much as anyone, but its definitely worth looking into. kawhi can load manage all he wants since he would no longer be the #1. lukas good enough to win nearly 50 games on his own. and kawhi would be the absolute perfect compliment to him in terms of playstyles, where kawhi can just score, defend and hustle, while luka runs the offense.

but cubes cant just let everything be put on standby while waiting for a response. give him a date, and tell him if you dont sign by this day, were moving in another direction.
    I just don’t see how this makes any sense logically.

We know Kawhi wants to play in Southern California and also deflect any and all blame for failure.

The Mavericks don’t play in California and Kawhi would be the #2 guy (and automatic whipping boy) here. He just isn’t going to do that.

I do believe logically that Mark Cuban is stupid enough to make a push for Kawhi and lose out on other free agents in that process, leaving us with Andre Drummond or Otto Porter Jr.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

We know Kawhi wants to play in Southern California and also deflect any and all blame for failure.

The Mavericks don’t play in California and Kawhi would be the #2 guy (and automatic whipping boy) here. He just isn’t going to do that.

I do believe logically that Mark Cuban is stupid enough to make a push for Kawhi and lose out on other free agents in that process, leaving us with Andre Drummond or Otto Porter Jr.
    rofl exactly. all this is why theres basically no chance kawhi comes. cubes should kick the tires, have a meeting and make an offer just in case somehow we are dead wrong, but that should be the extent of it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who do you even want? Outside of Leonard the top of this FA class is practically just point guards, eg Paul, Lowry, Conley, Dragic, Ball, Schroder. You can't tell me you want any part of DePression's no defense, no shooting ass. Collins out of ATL would be nice but he's restricted and no way they're not bringing the team back after an ECF or Finals run.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Who do you even want? Outside of Leonard the top of this FA class is practically just point guards, eg Paul, Lowry, Conley, Dragic, Ball, Schroder. You can't tell me you want any part of DePression's no defense, no shooting ass. Collins out of ATL would be nice but he's restricted and no way they're not bringing the team back after an ECF or Finals run.
    I’d be a fan of bringing in Lonzo, Richaun Holmes at the right price would be a great PnR big for Luka, and I’d prefer Derozan or Reggie Jackson over keeping Hardaway. Lowry is probably going to Philly but he could propel them the way cp3 did Phoenix.

The quality of top level free agents isn’t great, but the Mavs have to get somebody really solid before Luka’s extension kicks in. They can’t chase a pipe dream and be left holding the bag with whatever garbage is leftover.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I mean if it means keeping Luka then go for it - meaning Luka is actually clamoring for it, then I think you have to make a push for him.
    IF Nephew was willing to sign a 2 year contract then go for it.

Balmer already gave Playoff Pee SuperMax 4 years so pretty sure he's going to offer the same thing and tons underneath the table for Uncle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not happening and your “sources” are garbage. Period.
    rofl exactly. all this is why theres basically no chance kawhi comes. cubes should kick the tires, have a meeting and make an offer just in case somehow we are dead wrong, but that should be the extent of it.
    Two re ed basement posters that don't know . Per par.

Kawhi going to Mavs is fact.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Two re ed basement posters that don't know . Per par.

Kawhi going to Mavs is fact.
    Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and call that this is a Derp alt I was already su ious but now we know.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d be a fan of bringing in Lonzo, Richaun Holmes at the right price would be a great PnR big for Luka, and I’d prefer Derozan or Reggie Jackson over keeping Hardaway. Lowry is probably going to Philly but he could propel them the way cp3 did Phoenix.

The quality of top level free agents isn’t great, but the Mavs have to get somebody really solid before Luka’s extension kicks in. They can’t chase a pipe dream and be left holding the bag with whatever garbage is leftover.
    Despite all of DeRozan's glaring weaknesses the Spurs will very likely be a much worse team without his playmaking. But when you have Doncic you really don't want DeRozan running your offense obviously. I think he'd be a terrible fit with Dallas' roster.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and call that this is a Derp alt I was already su ious but now we know.
    no it cant be derp

he thinks im simultaneously an alt of both you and fabbs

this must be his equally re ed cousin or something

Thread Information