Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor white folks. Coloured people never had to deal with this.

I mean coloured folks don’t just get a job they were qualified for then have it replaced by some qualified white person after 15 years. They just don’t get the job at all and have unqualified white people take them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor white folks. Coloured people never had to deal with this.

I mean coloured folks don’t just get a job they were qualified for then have it replaced by some qualified white person after 15 years. They just don’t get the job at all and have unqualified white people take them.
    Stay on your side of the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malika Andrews is hotter and younger than Nichols.
    And better at the job too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Malika Andrews is hotter and younger than Nichols.
    Yup and is a better reporter

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN doing this Jersey Shore sh** for ratings, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm laughing at this twice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this drama for a really ty version of an NBA show hosted for 3 minutes by easily replaceable women
    in 2021.

Over skin color

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, white people have to build walls to stay pure.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes, I'm laughing at this twice
    Boy got redneck hands

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gotta respect espn for seizing the moment to upgrade their pieces of on-camera calico

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Name Countries affected Built and maintained by Date built Length (km) Type References
    Argentina–Paraguay Argentina and Paraguay Argentina 2014 1.3 Anti-illegal immigration [4]
    Austrian border barrier Austria, Italy, and Slovenia Austria 2015 15 Anti-illegal immigration [5]
    Belize–Guatemala Belize and Guatemala Belize Proposed, agreed N/A Disputed territory and anti-illegal immigration
    Botswana–Zimbabwe Botswana and Zimbabwe Botswana 2003 500 Protection of livestock and anti-illegal immigration [6]
    Brunei–Malaysia Brunei and the city of Limbang, Malaysia Brunei 2005 20 Anti-illegal immigration
    Bulgaria–Turkey barrier Bulgaria and Turkey Bulgaria 2014 30 Anti-illegal immigration [7]
    Calais border barrier United Kingdom and France United Kingdom and France 2016 1 [8]
    Ceuta border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 2001 8 Anti-illegal immigration
    China–Hong Kong Hong Kong and China Hong Kong early 1960s 32 Anti-illegal immigration
    China–Macau Macau and China Macau Anti-illegal immigration
    Costa Rica–Nicaragua Costa Rica and Nicaragua Costa Rica Proposed N/A Anti-illegal immigration
    Green Line (Cyprus) Cyprus and Northern Cyprus Cyprus and the United Nations 1964 180 Buffer Zone
    Chinese–Korean border fence China and North Korea China 2011 1,416 Anti-illegal immigration [9]
    Denmark–Germany border fence Denmark and Germany Denmark 2019 70 Wildlife control [10]
    Dominican–Haiti border fence Dominican Republic and Haiti Dominican Republic Announced 2021 N/A Anti-illegal immigration and crime [11]
    Egypt–Gaza barrier Egypt and Gaza Strip Egypt 1979, subterranean barrier under construction 3.1 Anti-terrorism and anti-illegal immigration [12]
    Estonia–Russia barrier Estonia and Russia Estonia 2018 110 Against Russian intrusion, illegal trade and illegal immigration [13]
    Greece–Turkey border Greece and Turkey Greece 2012 200 Anti-illegal immigration [14][15][16][17]
    North Macedonia–Greece barrier North Macedonia and Greece North Macedonia 2015 30 Anti-illegal immigration [18]
    Malaysia–Thailand border Thailand and Malaysia Thailand Proposed 650 Anti-terrorism
    Melilla border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 1998 11 Anti-illegal immigration
    Hungary–Serbia barrier Hungary and Serbia Hungary 2015 175 Anti-illegal immigration [19][20][21][22][23]
    Hungary–Croatia barrier Hungary and Croatia Hungary 2015 41 Anti-illegal immigration
    Hungary–Slovenia barrier Hungary and Slovenia Hungary 2015 Anti-illegal immigration [24][25][26][27]
    India–Bangladesh barrier India and Bangladesh India Under construction 3,268 Anti-illegal immigration
    India–Myanmar barrier India and Myanmar India Under construction 1,624 Anti-drug smuggling and anti-terrorism
    India–Pakistan barrier India and Pakistan India 2004 550 Anti-terrorism [28]
    Iran–Pakistan barrier Iran and Pakistan Iran Under construction 959 Anti-terrorism and Anti-drug smuggling [29][30][31]
    Kazakhstan–Uzbekistan barrier Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan Kazakhstan 2006 45 Anti-drug smuggling
    Korean Demilitarized Zone North Korea and South Korea North Korea and United Nations Command 1953 248 Conflict zone
    Kruger National Park South Africa and Mozambique South Africa 1975 120 Anti-illegal immigration
    South Africa–Zimbabwe Border South Africa and Zimbabwe South Africa 2000s 225 Anti-illegal immigration, anti-drug smuggling, anti-weapon smuggling [32][33][34][35]
    Kuwait–Iraq barrier Kuwait and Iraq Kuwait 1991 193 Conflict zone
    Latvia–Russia border fence Latvia and Russia Latvia 2015 90 Anti-illegal immigration [36]
    Libya–Tunisia barrier Libya and Tunisia Tunisia TBA 460 Anti-terrorism, Anti-illegal immigration
    Lithuania–Kaliningrad border fence Lithuania and Russia Lithuania 2017 130 Anti-smuggling, anti-illegal immigration, anti-invasion [37]
    Moroccan Western Sahara Wall Morocco and Western Sahara Morocco 1980 2,700 Conflict zone [38][39]
    Norway–Russia border barrier Norway and Russia Norway 2016 200 Anti-illegal immigration [40]
    Pakistan–Afghanistan barrier Pakistan and Afghanistan Pakistan 2021 2,670 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration, anti drug smuggling [41][42]
    Saudi–Yemen barrier Saudi Arabia and Yemen Saudi Arabia 2004 75 Anti-illegal immigration
    Saudi–Iraq barrier Saudi Arabia and Iraq Saudi Arabia 2014 900 Anti-illegal immigration and conflict zone [43][44] [45]
    Slovenia–Croatia barrier Slovenia and Croatia Slovenia 2016 220 Anti-illegal immigration [46][47][48]
    Serbia–North Macedonia barrier Serbia and North Macedonia Serbia 2020 240 Anti-illegal immigration [49]
    Turkey–Syria border barrier Turkey and Syria Turkey 2018 828 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [50]
    Turkey–Iran border barrier Turkey and Iran Turkey 2019 144 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling
    Turkmen–Uzbekistan barrier Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan Turkmenistan 2001 1,700 Anti-illegal immigration
    Ukraine–Russia barrier Ukraine and Russia Ukraine Under construction 2,000 Anti Weapon Smuggling and Conflict zone
    United Arab Emirates–Oman barrier United Arab Emirates and Oman United Arab Emirates 2018 410 Anti-illegal immigration
    Mexico–United States barrier United States and Mexico United States Partially Constructed 1,000 Anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59][60]
    Uzbek–Afghanistan barrier Uzbekistan and Afghanistan Uzbekistan 2001 209 Anti-illegal immigration
    Uzbek–Kyrgyzstan barrier Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan 1999 870 Conflict zone
    Israel-West Bank barrier Israel and Palestine Israel Partially Completed 708 Anti-terrorism (disputed territory) [61]
    Israel-Egypt barrier Israel and Egypt Israel 2013 245 Anti-illegal immigration
    Israel-Lebanon barrier Israel and Lebanon Israel 2018 11 Conflict zone
    Israel-Gaza barrier Israel and Gaza Strip Israel 1994 N/A Anti-terrorism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boy got redneck hands
    He says from his leg riding alt. What happened to the Rockets, DJohn?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What happened to djohn2oo8, Michael Jordan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Name Countries affected Built and maintained by Date built Length (km) Type References
    Argentina–Paraguay Argentina and Paraguay Argentina 2014 1.3 Anti-illegal immigration [4]
    Austrian border barrier Austria, Italy, and Slovenia Austria 2015 15 Anti-illegal immigration [5]
    Belize–Guatemala Belize and Guatemala Belize Proposed, agreed N/A Disputed territory and anti-illegal immigration
    Botswana–Zimbabwe Botswana and Zimbabwe Botswana 2003 500 Protection of livestock and anti-illegal immigration [6]
    Brunei–Malaysia Brunei and the city of Limbang, Malaysia Brunei 2005 20 Anti-illegal immigration
    Bulgaria–Turkey barrier Bulgaria and Turkey Bulgaria 2014 30 Anti-illegal immigration [7]
    Calais border barrier United Kingdom and France United Kingdom and France 2016 1 [8]
    Ceuta border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 2001 8 Anti-illegal immigration
    China–Hong Kong Hong Kong and China Hong Kong early 1960s 32 Anti-illegal immigration
    China–Macau Macau and China Macau Anti-illegal immigration
    Costa Rica–Nicaragua Costa Rica and Nicaragua Costa Rica Proposed N/A Anti-illegal immigration
    Green Line (Cyprus) Cyprus and Northern Cyprus Cyprus and the United Nations 1964 180 Buffer Zone
    Chinese–Korean border fence China and North Korea China 2011 1,416 Anti-illegal immigration [9]
    Denmark–Germany border fence Denmark and Germany Denmark 2019 70 Wildlife control [10]
    Dominican–Haiti border fence Dominican Republic and Haiti Dominican Republic Announced 2021 N/A Anti-illegal immigration and crime [11]
    Egypt–Gaza barrier Egypt and Gaza Strip Egypt 1979, subterranean barrier under construction 3.1 Anti-terrorism and anti-illegal immigration [12]
    Estonia–Russia barrier Estonia and Russia Estonia 2018 110 Against Russian intrusion, illegal trade and illegal immigration [13]
    Greece–Turkey border Greece and Turkey Greece 2012 200 Anti-illegal immigration [14][15][16][17]
    North Macedonia–Greece barrier North Macedonia and Greece North Macedonia 2015 30 Anti-illegal immigration [18]
    Malaysia–Thailand border Thailand and Malaysia Thailand Proposed 650 Anti-terrorism
    Melilla border fence Spain and Morocco Spain 1998 11 Anti-illegal immigration
    Hungary–Serbia barrier Hungary and Serbia Hungary 2015 175 Anti-illegal immigration [19][20][21][22][23]
    Hungary–Croatia barrier Hungary and Croatia Hungary 2015 41 Anti-illegal immigration
    Hungary–Slovenia barrier Hungary and Slovenia Hungary 2015 Anti-illegal immigration [24][25][26][27]
    India–Bangladesh barrier India and Bangladesh India Under construction 3,268 Anti-illegal immigration
    India–Myanmar barrier India and Myanmar India Under construction 1,624 Anti-drug smuggling and anti-terrorism
    India–Pakistan barrier India and Pakistan India 2004 550 Anti-terrorism [28]
    Iran–Pakistan barrier Iran and Pakistan Iran Under construction 959 Anti-terrorism and Anti-drug smuggling [29][30][31]
    Kazakhstan–Uzbekistan barrier Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan Kazakhstan 2006 45 Anti-drug smuggling
    Korean Demilitarized Zone North Korea and South Korea North Korea and United Nations Command 1953 248 Conflict zone
    Kruger National Park South Africa and Mozambique South Africa 1975 120 Anti-illegal immigration
    South Africa–Zimbabwe Border South Africa and Zimbabwe South Africa 2000s 225 Anti-illegal immigration, anti-drug smuggling, anti-weapon smuggling [32][33][34][35]
    Kuwait–Iraq barrier Kuwait and Iraq Kuwait 1991 193 Conflict zone
    Latvia–Russia border fence Latvia and Russia Latvia 2015 90 Anti-illegal immigration [36]
    Libya–Tunisia barrier Libya and Tunisia Tunisia TBA 460 Anti-terrorism, Anti-illegal immigration
    Lithuania–Kaliningrad border fence Lithuania and Russia Lithuania 2017 130 Anti-smuggling, anti-illegal immigration, anti-invasion [37]
    Moroccan Western Sahara Wall Morocco and Western Sahara Morocco 1980 2,700 Conflict zone [38][39]
    Norway–Russia border barrier Norway and Russia Norway 2016 200 Anti-illegal immigration [40]
    Pakistan–Afghanistan barrier Pakistan and Afghanistan Pakistan 2021 2,670 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration, anti drug smuggling [41][42]
    Saudi–Yemen barrier Saudi Arabia and Yemen Saudi Arabia 2004 75 Anti-illegal immigration
    Saudi–Iraq barrier Saudi Arabia and Iraq Saudi Arabia 2014 900 Anti-illegal immigration and conflict zone [43][44] [45]
    Slovenia–Croatia barrier Slovenia and Croatia Slovenia 2016 220 Anti-illegal immigration [46][47][48]
    Serbia–North Macedonia barrier Serbia and North Macedonia Serbia 2020 240 Anti-illegal immigration [49]
    Turkey–Syria border barrier Turkey and Syria Turkey 2018 828 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [50]
    Turkey–Iran border barrier Turkey and Iran Turkey 2019 144 Anti-terrorism, anti-illegal immigration and smuggling
    Turkmen–Uzbekistan barrier Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan Turkmenistan 2001 1,700 Anti-illegal immigration
    Ukraine–Russia barrier Ukraine and Russia Ukraine Under construction 2,000 Anti Weapon Smuggling and Conflict zone
    United Arab Emirates–Oman barrier United Arab Emirates and Oman United Arab Emirates 2018 410 Anti-illegal immigration
    Mexico–United States barrier United States and Mexico United States Partially Constructed 1,000 Anti-illegal immigration and smuggling [51][52][53][54][55][56][57][58][59][60]
    Uzbek–Afghanistan barrier Uzbekistan and Afghanistan Uzbekistan 2001 209 Anti-illegal immigration
    Uzbek–Kyrgyzstan barrier Uzbekistan and Kyrgyzstan Uzbekistan 1999 870 Conflict zone
    Israel-West Bank barrier Israel and Palestine Israel Partially Completed 708 Anti-terrorism (disputed territory) [61]
    Israel-Egypt barrier Israel and Egypt Israel 2013 245 Anti-illegal immigration
    Israel-Lebanon barrier Israel and Lebanon Israel 2018 11 Conflict zone
    Israel-Gaza barrier Israel and Gaza Strip Israel 1994 N/A Anti-terrorism
    White people copying technology and ideas from 2000 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White people copying technology and ideas from 2000 years ago.
    Worships Mary

Scoffs at the idea that a fence divides areas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worships Mary

Scoffs at the idea that a fence divides areas
    Who scoffed at the idea that a fence divides areas?

Do you have issues understanding English that you claimed to be a 1st language?

And I am not even sure why you are so sensitive whenever there's any criticisms of white folks, just based on that picture of your hand, you don't seem to be white, or are you one of those George Zimmerman types who are clearly not white but just wanted to belong? I feel for you, I really do, I am just trying to help, and in order to do so, I have to understand you.

BTW, that wall in China didn't work at all. You can argue the Berlin one worked, but it's more because of the heavy military presence, and even then there were many who did go through that wall.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    About to pick #2 in the draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who scoffed at the idea that a fence divides areas?

Do you have issues understanding English that you claimed to be a 1st language?

And I am not even sure why you are so sensitive whenever there's any criticisms of white folks, just based on that picture of your hand, you don't seem to be white, or are you one of those George Zimmerman types who are clearly not white but just wanted to belong? I feel for you, I really do, I am just trying to help, and in order to do so, I have to understand you.

BTW, that wall in China didn't work at all. You can argue the Berlin one worked, but it's more because of the heavy military presence, and even then there were many who did go through that wall.
    What about the other walls I showed that separate countries? Some are in Africa. I guess those are all white people too

Even Argentina has these.

You really are an idiot.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What happened to djohn2oo8, Michael Jordan?
    Funny question, since wasn’t it you who lost the main account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About to pick #2 in the draft
    Will you stop pretending to be a fan of the Bulls then?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Will you stop pretending to be a fan of the Bulls then?
    Sure, as soon as your wife stops begging for bulls. But until then, stay on your side of the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, as soon as your wife stops begging for bulls
    That faux edginess doesn't save you. You're bordering on pantelones de blanco level.

Thread Information