Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That faux edginess doesn't save you. You're bordering on pantelones de blanco level.
    You never responded to your Blacks, Mexicans, and women comment. Explain.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only blacks and Hispanics should be allowed to go fight random people. Women too of course but not sure what pronouns to use.

Met plenty rednecks in the military, didn't see any white supremacists though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's wrong with saying minorities should be allowed to be in the military?

Why do you even care, it's not like you'd ever serve anything but noodles.

Keep trying to take the spotlight off you, Djohn. Run.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    that’s not what you said. You said ONLY Blacks Mexicans and Women should be allowed to go fight wars. Don’t back down now, chicken .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s not what you said. You said ONLY Blacks Mexicans and Women should be allowed to go fight wars. Don’t back down now, chicken .
    You should stop drinking around midnight bro.

My point is that restricting someone from military service doesn't really do harm to them, and in fact it means others who are not racist redneck dip s have to die in their place. But keep up the good work. This is like the "no Gays in the military" thing. I know plenty Gay people, never met one who wanted to be in the military.

You're always on the losing end.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Funny question, since wasn’t it you who lost the main account?
    Yes I lost my main account because I honor any bet I make and I'm not a welcher like you. So where did the djohn2oo8 account go, Michael Jordan?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You never responded to your Blacks, Mexicans, and women comment. Explain.
    You never responded to why you went into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn't put any Trumps in prison. Explain.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yes I lost my main account because I honor any bet I make and I'm not a welcher like you. So where did the djohn2oo8 account go, Michael Jordan?
    Still active. Since it was not wagered.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

You're always on the losing end.
    Naw brotha. White guilt bothers you. Good. I hope that burns. You’re also the lowest form of common denominator. You can use google to seek the definition of insurrectionist, yet you could not understand and flat out denied Jan 6 was about insurrection because they were white.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Still active. Since it was not wagered.
    I never thought you wagered your djohn2oo8 I just want to know why you stopped using it. So why did you stop using it?

Also you never responded to why you went into hiding for 5 months after Mueller didn't put any Trumps in prison. Explain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw brotha. White guilt bothers you. Good. I hope that burns. You’re also the lowest form of common denominator. You can use google to seek the definition of insurrectionist, yet you could not understand and flat out denied Jan 6 was about insurrection because they were white.
    gets on
    stays the course

"lowest form of common denominator"

That's some "you hit the nail right on the coffin" type right there

Today's Djohn2oo8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the other walls I showed that separate countries? Some are in Africa. I guess those are all white people too

Even Argentina has these.

You really are an idiot.
    So white people didn't copy that idea from 2000 years ago, an idea that didn't work?

Maybe you should check from the first response and re-read what you wrote and what I wrote. Your white rage (or maybe desperately-want-to-be-recognized-as-white rage) is clouding your reading abilities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you are really upset about this. Are you OK? If you exhibit more anger, those white people will accept your and your very coloured hands, but you will always be an outsider. Just like Clayton Bigsby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So white people didn't copy that idea from 2000 years ago, an idea that didn't work?

Maybe you should check from the first response and re-read what you wrote and what I wrote. Your white rage (or maybe desperately-want-to-be-recognized-as-white rage) is clouding your reading abilities.
    There were walls before the China wall, just FYI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were walls before the China wall, just FYI.
    Yeah, of course. It was just the oldest from your list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, you are really upset about this. Are you OK? If you exhibit more anger, those white people will accept your and your very coloured hands, but you will always be an outsider. Just like Clayton Bigsby.
    The "you're mad" defense after being on.

New trend for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, of course. It was just the oldest from your list.
    Then why would white people have copied the oldest on MY list? Do you think they asked me for a list first?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "you're mad" defense after being on.

New trend for sure
    Then why would white people have copied the oldest on MY list? Do you think they asked me for a list first?
    Not really. Just using your logic. Admit it was really stupid. Because it’s from you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Jeez

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    gets on
    stays the course

"lowest form of common denominator"

That's some "you hit the nail right on the coffin" type right there

Today's Djohn2oo8
    DMC “They weren’t insurrectionists. Did they try to overthrow the government”

Everyone else: “yes you ing idiot”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC “They weren’t insurrectionists. Did they try to overthrow the government”

Everyone else: “yes you ing idiot”
    Poor DJohn, cannot gain traction with his fake news clickbait. You just reek of scam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insurrection - defined as “an act or instance of revolting against civil authorities or an established government.”

So the Minnesota rioters were insurrectionists, as were those in Portland.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Or an established government. OR. Read.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Yet again. He won’t call them insurrectionists because they were white and trailer park

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet again. He won’t call them insurrectionists because they were white and trailer park
    "Or" is a Boolean function used to link alternatives. If you wish to call the rioters in DC "insurrectionists", I'm fine with it as long as you also call the rioters in Minnesota, Portland and elsewhere "insurrectionists". We are a nation of insurrectionists. There you go.

In Portland, they burned down police stations and took over an entire area for quite some time. Ran the police right out. Not so in DC. In DC, one of them was killed by a Capital officer and the others who died, did so of natural causes or causes unrelated to the event (as in they weren't killed).

So you're either DJohn2oo8 OR you're Michael Jordan.

You either ran away like a chicken or you did not.

Which is it.

Thread Information