My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    sports reporting in general

basically the cucks of society imo living vicariously through people more successful than them. i can only imagine that type of lifestyle would come from really interesting, intelligent adults who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in life imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't read but I'd split this annoying in half on the spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN is incredibly ty and ruining sports due to their control and profitseeking, but not because of diversity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maria taylor is trash. not as bad as jamelle hill but still trash. ESPN, had gutted itself of all of the personality that made it must see TV on a daily basis. Yet, Chris Berman is still freakin there, it is disgusting.

btw, I do not blame nichols for being pissed about losing her NBA Finals gig, the same way Pam Oliver was pissed about losing her #1 slot to Erin Andrews on FOX. Nichols lost out because of this stupid woke activist culture, while Oliver lost to eye candy, though Erin Andrews is damn good at what she does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RaKKKel NiKKKols

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Maria Taylor ain't great, but neither is Rachel Nichols. It's not like Nichols is irreplaceable. Her best attribute is the fact she's been around long enough that she seems to have pretty good relationships with players and former players. In fact, if it's about knowledge and talent, they should give more analyst work to Doris Burke. She may look and sound like a dude, but I think she knows what she's talking about. In fact, I think I'd like her better as an analyst than a color guy anyway. And that chick Chiney Ogwumike is better than both Taylor and Nichols, but I don't know if she can carry a show as a host.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feminist movement
    Women are in a constant compe ive state and seek adoration, they don’t give a about each other

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feminist movement
    Women are in a constant compe ive state and seek adoration, they don’t give a about each other
    what is funny about their movement is not only are they ting on men, but also each other. Then, they are supporting transgendered male to females, the same people who are beating them out in compe ions.

what a dumpster fire of a movement that is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She said nothing negative about Taylor, she was refusing to sign on to whatever they were wanting her to do. The quote in the tweet was intentionally taken out of context to generate buzz. "Find it somewhere else" wasn't referring to Taylor, but to Rachel.

Rachel Nichols: “If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity — which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it — like, go for it. Just find it somewhere else. You're not going to get it from me.” Actual quote

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    feminist movement
    Guys are worse but society is ok with it because "it's just business".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did she say that was wrong?

Big media just manufacturing another story?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    one trash said nothing wrong about the other trash.

who even listens to these re s on espn.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who even listens to these re s on espn.
    re s, mainly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think Maria Taylor is one of the best talents ESPN has left. Wilbon and Kornheiser come to mind. After that, it's all trash, including Nichols. And no, I don't really think Nichols said anything wrong. She called out hypocrisy.
    TNT has a way better product anyway. Beadle and Simmons made ESPN basketball watchable IMO. Rose is ass. Jay Williams is ass, he sits there bitter and angry year after year. Newsflash, you wrecked your own career...literally. No chemistry, no charisma, no fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did she say that was wrong?

Big media just manufacturing another story?
    I agree. She didn't cross any lines, it was a pretty factual statement tbh. Not a Nichols fan. But nothing she did warranted her losing that spot hosting imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maria taylor is trash. not as bad as jamelle hill but still trash. ESPN, had gutted itself of all of the personality that made it must see TV on a daily basis. Yet, Chris Berman is still freakin there, it is disgusting.

btw, I do not blame nichols for being pissed about losing her NBA Finals gig, the same way Pam Oliver was pissed about losing her #1 slot to Erin Andrews on FOX. Nichols lost out because of this stupid woke activist culture, while Oliver lost to eye candy, though Erin Andrews is damn good at what she does.
    Personally, I'm a big Pam Oliver fan. I grew up watching her. Andrews is okay I guess. I'm indifferent.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blue Santa gs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I think Maria Taylor is one of the best talents ESPN has left. Wilbon and Kornheiser come to mind. After that, it's all trash, including Nichols. And no, I don't really think Nichols said anything wrong. She called out hypocrisy.
    TNT has a way better product anyway. Beadle and Simmons made ESPN basketball watchable IMO. Rose is ass. Jay Williams is ass, he sits there bitter and angry year after year. Newsflash, you wrecked your own career...literally. No chemistry, no charisma, no fun.
    What about Screamin' A Smith?

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beads, doris, pam -- these are my top 3 for sports talk

Andrews, nichols, maria -- oh yeah i'd take em to dinner and be a gentleman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Personally, I'm a big Pam Oliver fan. I grew up watching her. Andrews is okay I guess. I'm indifferent.
    Pam Oliver was great in her prime. I understand the move, it was a youth move. They are both very knowledgeable. Pam merely moved to the 2nd team, it isn't like she was completely cut out. Now Rachel, was being completely replaced, so I understand her beef with the situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beads, doris, pam -- these are my top 3 for sports talk

Andrews, nichols, maria -- oh yeah i'd take em to dinner and be a gentleman
    I always liked Hannah Storm, Bonnie Bernstein, and Suzy Kolber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anyone up for some expired cottage cheese?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Anyone up for some expired cottage cheese?
    Ass-end-first.

Thread Information