Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh,,,,,,thank you, D?
    Just sayin', some people insulate themselves from reprisal by playing the iden y s game. You're not one of them. So, if you say something and you welch on it, you will still be you. Many others aren't worth the powder it would take to blow their brains out.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just sayin', some people insulate themselves from reprisal by playing the iden y s game. You're not one of them. So, if you say something and you welch on it, you will still be you. Many others aren't worth the powder it would take to blow their brains out.
    Uh,,,,,,thank you, D?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub figured 35 years of torture was enough and hung up his personally engraved O & Forever whip. I suppose if you cook a lobster long enough, you end up feeling bad for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will a Red Socks fan ever cheer for the Yankees?

Will a Steelers fan ever cheer for the Ravens?

Has the definition of “0&forever” been changed?

The true answer is “ no!”

Anyone that says otherwise was never a fan of his team and is just a welsher!

Let us proceed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cub figured 35 years of torture was enough and hung up his personally engraved O & Forever whip. I suppose if you cook a lobster long enough, you end up feeling bad for it.
    Empathy, Mitch. How would I feel? Where would I be? Christ, I about lost my mind in '84 watching the Celtics wave those towels at us. I was crushed and terribly hopeless. And again the following Memorial Day---I resigned myself at that Massacre moment that it was not going to work out, we'd have to start over come November. And I was, upon recollection now 36 years later sickeningly grateful that Memorial Day that it was over and I could crawl back into that corner, not have to stand the gaffe...the Celtics laughing at us, making fun of Magic, while at the same time privately & seriously relieved that they'd foiled him, made him a Jerry West, a Kareem, a Worthy, a Dale. Even after it was over 9 June 1985 I was numb. I didn't know what the to do even at salvation.

I couldn't a went 52 years like my Sun's brothers have. No way. No- ing-way Should it take place I will not grudge it, I will not qualify it, I will not judge it. I will simply cite it for all time. They will enter the pantheon where all NBA World Champions dwell ever more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let us proceed.
    lmcontrollin' & emulated ass off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haters gonna hate and welshers gonna welsh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprising to see Dale actually sympathizing with the Suns tbh. I guess the Pandemic made him realize things in life.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Surprising to see Dale actually sympathizing with the Suns tbh. I guess the Pandemic made him realize things in life.
    Not really the Pandemic, scans, just getting old and sodded like that "King Osric" in -Conan the Barbarian- ('82). Sure, I don't have a hot daughter like King Osric, just sons, but at least they haven't tried to assassinate me like his hot daughter did him. Well, at least not yet they haven't.

I've been thru the wars with Suns fans as I've been with you fellows. Great times thru great years, turned decades, and I haven't regretted a day, nor a battle. All of it stands out as a fine time, nary a regret in the entire scope.

I'd like to see Suns faithful at zenith. Hear them tell the tale in the aftermath. Their "Once upon a time..." That's the best part: where it hits one in the heart, all the memories, all the injustices done unto you, or, what you perceived as an injustice in the moment. All the denial, especially the denial and who you hold responsible. And you finally break thru and get it and it can never be taken from you.

It's there whenever you need it forever more.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has slowly become a s of himself. Now he's full of lame excuses and his hypocrisy knows no bounds.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has slowly become a s of himself. Now he's full of lame excuses and his hypocrisy knows no bounds.
    Bend over. I'll show ya no in' bounds.

But at least you're talking to me once & again. I'll give it to ya,,,in the finest traditions...

bene!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Empathy, Mitch. How would I feel? Where would I be? Christ, I about lost my mind in '84 watching the Celtics wave those towels at us. I was crushed and terribly hopeless. And again the following Memorial Day---I resigned myself at that Massacre moment that it was not going to work out, we'd have to start over come November. And I was, upon recollection now 36 years later sickeningly grateful that Memorial Day that it was over and I could crawl back into that corner, not have to stand the gaffe...the Celtics laughing at us, making fun of Magic, while at the same time privately & seriously relieved that they'd foiled him, made him a Jerry West, a Kareem, a Worthy, a Dale. Even after it was over 9 June 1985 I was numb. I didn't know what the to do even at salvation.

I couldn't a went 52 years like my Sun's brothers have. No way. No- ing-way Should it take place I will not grudge it, I will not qualify it, I will not judge it. I will simply cite it for all time. They will enter the pantheon where all NBA World Champions dwell ever more.
    I'm not sure one championship would mend the gaping wound of perpetual stagnation, cub. At the end of the day the Suns will resign to the practices that put them on the path of O & forever. The only silver lining will be in 40 years they can say "at least we ain't O"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not sure one championship would mend the gaping wound of perpetual stagnation, cub. At the end of the day the Suns will resign to the practices that put them on the path of O & forever. The only silver lining will be in 40 years they can say "at least we ain't O"
    It delivered me in '85 after what seemed like 50 years of Celtic denial. What was it, 25 years? Seemed double that. Got Walton'ed in '86 and an immediate booster shot in '87, never thought I'd need the needle again, put it away in the closet so the children couldn't get at it, but you're a bit right, after '08 I was in dire need of a fix---I craved that smack, rolled up the sleeve, tied it off and pushed the plunger. Got straightened out and I ain't ever needed to fix again. Clean now 11 years.

Hard to figure the Suns faithful and their satiation with just the one. They're legitimately eligible to repeat at default...of course if handled correctly. Is Sarver going to hoard and miser the windfall, or, share with his people, invest wisely...build vs worry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It delivered me in '85 after what seemed like 50 years of Celtic denial. What was it, 25 years? Seemed double that. Got Walton'ed in '86 and an immediate booster shot in '87, never thought I'd need the needle again, put it away in the closet so the children couldn't get at it, but you're a bit right, after '08 I was in dire need of a fix---I craved that smack, rolled up the sleeve, tied it off and pushed the plunger. Got straightened out and I ain't ever needed to fix again. Clean now 11 years.

Hard to figure the Suns faithful and their satiation with just the one. They're legitimately eligible to repeat at default...of course if handled correctly. Is Sarver going to hoard and miser the windfall, or, share with his people, invest wisely...build vs worry.
    The question is, do you wish the Suns continued success to just be one and done?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The question is, do you wish the Suns continued success to just be one and done?
    May they reign as long as they're able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really the Pandemic, scans, just getting old and sodded like that "King Osric" in -Conan the Barbarian- ('82). Sure, I don't have a hot daughter like King Osric, just sons, but at least they haven't tried to assassinate me like his hot daughter did him. Well, at least not yet they haven't.

I've been thru the wars with Suns fans as I've been with you fellows. Great times thru great years, turned decades, and I haven't regretted a day, nor a battle. All of it stands out as a fine time, nary a regret in the entire scope.

I'd like to see Suns faithful at zenith. Hear them tell the tale in the aftermath. Their "Once upon a time..." That's the best part: where it hits one in the heart, all the memories, all the injustices done unto you, or, what you perceived as an injustice in the moment. All the denial, especially the denial and who you hold responsible. And you finally break thru and get it and it can never be taken from you.

It's there whenever you need it forever more.
    Aren't you banned from every Suns forum on the internet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us proceed.

To the last, I grapple with thee; From 's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Always a resounding no to welshing; never tolerated; never accepted!

And we move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An understatement. Dale reigned them boys in AZCentral and phx forums

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To the last, I grapple with thee; From 's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Always a resounding no to welshing; never tolerated; never accepted!

And we move on.
    I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    An understatement. Dale reigned them boys in AZCentral and phx forums
    I'm over on the KTAR Suns Board as (Cac rio).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in’ Welsher Thread cannot dispute that fact that he is a in’ Welsher. How sad is that?

His words are ; he has no honor; he is just a in’ Welsher!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    in’ Welsher Thread cannot dispute that fact that he is a in’ Welsher. How sad is that?

lmcontrollinao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing as good as seeing a triggered in’ Welsher!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nothing as good as seeing a triggered in’ Welsher!

lmcontrollinao!!!

Thread Information