Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    One last call, Thread

This would be your biggest barell to date
    No way, Mitch. My heart goes out to 'em.

I thought they had it bagged. They were never the same after Booker took that fit 3rd quarter/Game 3. Perhaps now we'll get the particulars.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I thought they had it bagged. They were never the same after Booker took that fit 3rd quarter/Game 3. Perhaps now we'll get the particulars.

Then your work will continue with another, rest easy cub.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Jeremy man instead of watching Chris Paul choke the series away, and seeing their big men get dominated by Giannis, just imagine if the Suns had gotten the chance to get a ballhandling clutch closer in big games…….I dunno just spitballing but maybe somebody like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..oh I don’t know how about Luka Doncic?

You're crazy. We never would have made it to the Finals without Ayton. Even with Luka at PG instead of CP3 (minor upgrade if any). I'm happy with the pick. Talk to me when Luka wins a championship.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

I appreciate it, Cubby. At the end of the day, it's just another painful moment in a franchise history full of them. "Almost but not quite" is the story of this franchise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're crazy. We never would have made it to the Finals without Ayton. Even with Luka at PG instead of CP3 (minor upgrade if any). I'm happy with the pick. Talk to me when Luka wins a championship.
    Ayton doesn’t have a ring either he’s just the third best player on a fluke Finals loser. If Luka was ever the third best player on a Finals team, that team is sweeping easily and would be considered one of the greatest teams of all time

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ayton doesn’t have a ring either he’s just the third best player on a fluke Finals loser. If Luka was ever the third best player on a Finals team, that team is sweeping easily and would be considered one of the greatest teams of all time
    I wasn't overly impressed by Luka. Loosey/goosey type player.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About the only team I can think of where 2021 Doncic would be the third best player would be the 2001 Lakers. LOL taking that 15-1 team and replacing Fisher wish Doncic would be pretty hilarious.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    We're talking about realistic scenarios. If we drafted Luka, we never would have had CP3 or Ayton. No way Luka + Booker (and Oubre I guess?) takes the Suns to the Finals, much less a championship vs. the Bucks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We're talking about realistic scenarios. If we drafted Luka, we never would have had CP3 or Ayton. No way Luka + Booker (and Oubre I guess?) takes the Suns to the Finals, much less a championship vs. the Bucks.
    If Luka had a guy like Booker, the Mavs would have gone to the Finals this year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I Gods, but Oubre seems like 5 years ago instead of last year. I really thought you guys screwed up there. Nope.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Got to go to game 5.

Was fun as for one quarter.

You dont lose four games in a row to a team youre better than.

Bucks deserved to win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got to go to game 5.

Was fun as for one quarter.

You dont lose four games in a row to a team youre better than.

Bucks deserved to win.
    ...that's the prevailing marching orders, da. Don't follow that directive from the KTAR hosts who came up with it in a pow wow middle of the night to salve the savage beasts. C'mon, dammit!!!

You had that Final's knocked and it got derailed by this incident twixt Booker & Monty. The (Bucks) saw that incident and used it to their advantage, luring Booker into a Superman mode where'd he do everything & anything to get it back on track after he came to his senses after Williams sat him down for that 4th quarter.

Booker ed up royally and instead of allowing it to be buried post game 3 by the club & Media it should have been brought out into the public, and settled in broad daylight...

Book: "I'm sorry, coach, mates."
    Monty: "Understood."
    Mates: "We ain't comin' back here again, Book."
    Book: "No in' way."

Hiding it was the worst thing that you could've done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    O & Forever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team