Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As much as I like Thread, I'm going to have to let out an 'ol school mookie crew-sized scofffff on his latest flip flop bullsh!t and now wishing that the Suns fans get to experience a championship. Can't ditch the 'O & Forever' now just because they're the clear favorites at this point. This is no different than Thread scoffing posters who criticize their own teams because they're having it "both ways".....if/when the Suns win, then Thread is gearing up to avoid himself of ridicule....if they choke, then you know he will be like a pig n and be back to spamming the board with '0 & Forever', 'imcontrollinao!', etc...

Only pussies and assholes flip flop.

That's it and that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale, they're going to see this as you building your moat to protect your castle from the onslaught of that will come your way if the Suns ring. You burying the hatchet on the precipice of defeat could be seen as chicken but I won't begrudge you of your moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I like Thread, I'm going to have to let out an 'ol school mookie crew-sized scofffff on his latest flip flop bullsh!t and now wishing that the Suns fans get to experience a championship. Can't ditch the 'O & Forever' now just because they're the clear favorites at this point. This is no different than Thread scoffing posters who criticize their own teams because they're having it "both ways".....if/when the Suns win, then Thread is gearing up to avoid himself of ridicule....if they choke, then you know he will be like a pig n and be back to spamming the board with '0 & Forever', 'imcontrollinao!', etc...

Yep, it's the good ole chicken rearing it's ugly head again... can dish it but can't take it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't defend his fandom, it's his religion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he sets trends. That's what he does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it just goes back to what Clayton Williams said.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "What were Suns fans doing last time Phoenix made NBA Finals in 1993?"

From the KTAR Boards...memories of circa '93 Finals...I'm "Cac rio" over there...

Cac rio Jim 2 minutes ago

I hadn't even begun to count coup. There was no Internet, who would I count coup to? Not the children. Not the wife. They had nary idea what coup was.

I was pumpin' gas at a Texaco station on 75th & Indian School. Nobody squeegeed a windshield like the Cacti on the full service island. I'd extract the wipers, get my squeegee out of the mixture of water and windshield cleaning solvent (that I'd personally mixed and sniffed) and address the windshield...lather it up real good, and then the key:::let 'er soak a spell as I checked the gas tank fill. Switch the clicker from fast fill to just a drip.

"Make sure Dale to top off all tanks. I mean to the brim."

"Yes, sir, the big, bright Texaco Star shines in west Phoenix today. Can I have a free pop, boss?"

"No, Dale."

Then I'd go back to that front windshield, turn that squeegee over and rub that tempered glass with a vengeance. Go back rinse said squeegee and return to that windshield for the last time. Always would at this point concentrate heavily, then flatten and stick my tongue out a inch, maybe a half inch twixt my stiffly closed lips and draw that squeegee, back & forth, up & down, top to bottom. My then flat stomach on that car's hood. I got a big bay window now. Can you imagine cleaning windshields now? O-M-G.

Then set squeegee back in it's holder and top that tank off, to the NEXT even number no matter if that precious juice fled to the hard concrete below, I got to that next dollar, by God. Extract the pump from the tank, set 'er back into the holder & replace the gas cap, till I heard the clicks not once, not twice, but 3 times, then watch in abstract horror as the customer peeled off, going west on Indian School...

Hey, you, sir, you didn't payyyyyyyyy and I didn't set your wipers back in plaaaaaaace!!!

P.S., I also recall you kids having a Victory Parade in the aftermath of that Paxson howitzer comin' in.

tee, hee.

"And it echoed thru the canyons like disappearing dreams of yesterday."

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale is selling the Suns' . Smh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My conscience, unlike the gusset of my Fruits is clear, Mark. In the words of Russell, Kurt...

"People change, Doc."

And the words of the Kostner, Kevin...as Madsen saunters in as only Madsen can saunter ahead of KC thru those swingin' doors...

"It-all-end-now."

I experienced an epiphany last weekend, Mark. A real awakening, broke down in tears, real tears in the living room on the Lazy Boy, alone here, the girl is up in Flag for the Summer. I cried like a baby for these Suns faithful. I know what it's like to be delivered, to find salvation, to have my prayers answered, and yes, indeed, I've drank from the silver cup...

"This is for all ...the lonely people

Thinkin' that life has passed them by
    Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup
    Never take you down or never give you up
    Never know until you try"

By God, and sonny Jesus, you drank from said cup, Mark. I watched you drain that silver cup over my dead body as the Suns will in mirror image if they win the last game they play.

There ain't a soul in this Thread that ain't drank from that silver chalice.

I ain't grudging this to the Suns faithful. I've been a dedicated Suns fan since landing in this berg Christmas, '86. My hat is where it should be, look fellows, there it is, in hand. I stand in solidarity with my Suns brothers, shoulder-to-shoulder.

It'll be like Willis finally finding that Goddamn plunger & mashing it..."...We win, Gracie."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale is selling the Suns' . Smh
    They'd strung your gd restraining ropes, Allan. I recall 20 years ago in Indiana they'd strung our ropes in like manner and Daddy came to these ropes searching out his pops with such a look of anguish on his countenance. I just eased back into the Lazy Boy at the sight.

Media was comin' for Daddy, with high tech lynching materiel at the ready and when they got done with him they'd a hunted out Bryant's ass next. It was a wholly different Media then.

They didn't get it that night. Instead it was the first of a triple & back-to-backs.

You left your back-to-back in south Florida. It's still there.
    tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But he sets trends. That's what he does.
    Makes sense me being a trend setter and all.

Let us proceed...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My conscience, unlike the gusset of my Fruits is clear, Mark. In the words of Russell, Kurt...

"People change, Doc."

And the words of the Kostner, Kevin...as Madsen saunters in as only Madsen can saunter ahead of KC thru those swingin' doors...

"It-all-end-now."

I experienced an epiphany last weekend, Mark. A real awakening, broke down in tears, real tears in the living room on the Lazy Boy, alone here, the girl is up in Flag for the Summer. I cried like a baby for these Suns faithful. I know what it's like to be delivered, to find salvation, to have my prayers answered, and yes, indeed, I've drank from the silver cup...

"This is for all ...the lonely people

Thinkin' that life has passed them by
    Don't give up until you drink from the silver cup
    Never take you down or never give you up
    Never know until you try"

By God, and sonny Jesus, you drank from said cup, Mark. I watched you drain that silver cup over my dead body as the Suns will in mirror image if they win the last game they play.

There ain't a soul in this Thread that ain't drank from that silver chalice.

I ain't grudging this to the Suns faithful. I've been a dedicated Suns fan since landing in this berg Christmas, '86. My hat is where it should be, look fellows, there it is, in hand. I stand in solidarity with my Suns brothers, shoulder-to-shoulder.

It'll be like Willis finally finding that Goddamn plunger & mashing it..."...We win, Gracie."
    seems like the 'change of heart' coincided around the time that Durant, Irving, Giannis, Kawhi, etc all got injured tbh imho

weren't you singing our praises in Round 1 in hopes that we'd knock them out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    seems like the 'change of heart' coincided around the time that Durant, Irving, Giannis, Kawhi, etc all got injured tbh imho

weren't you singing our praises in Round 1 in hopes that we'd knock them out?
    You can't schedule an epiphany. Mine hit like the 50-foot tidal wave in -The Poseidon Adventure-

Remember, Mark, the crow's nest called in..."Sir, it's incredible off the starboard bow. A wall of water."

Leslie Nielsen grabs the binoculars and takes a gander...

"Oh-my-God!"

As you age you soften up, empathy comes to the fore. A bent to consideration dominates one's thoughts and deeds. I don't expect you to understand. One has to experience it to grasp it. I've been in the wars with these fellows since the Internet came on-line. Vicious fights, threats, vows of vengeance. When you fight with someone on that level a certain kind of love is created. That's where I'm at.

I want them to attain zenithPERIOD

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Old dude was talking for 10 years then suddenly an epiphany on the eve of his destruction.

What ever happened to "in for a penny, in for a pound"? Did you go bankrupt?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Old dude was talking for 10 years then suddenly an epiphany on the eve of his destruction.

I talked for 35 years, TL, not 10.

I had an epiphany. Scour my ass at ringage. Like I said; I'll stand the gaffe.
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Per Splits, also a “ in' welsher.”

Last edited by Ef-man; 07-05-2021 at 12:05 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Per Splits, also a “ in' welsher.”
    Come ta Pappy.

Signed,

- Pappy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread, so would you keep the O & Forever if the Suns lose, or are really having an epiphany?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread, so would you keep the O & Forever if the Suns lose, or are really having an epiphany?
    It's a genuine epiphany, amb. No more O & __ win or lose. It's been put away for good. God tells us that as a child it's alright to have your toys, but as a man one must set aside childish things. I figure with 70-years-old staring me straight in the eye and a walker cataloged out of the VA hospital ("We know where you live, Dale, so, please have your wife bring this back when you are no longer aliv...I mean no longer require it.") it was time for me to set aside childish things...

"Where's my walker, woman?"

"I just saw it in the laundry room. You have your Fruits draped over it so you can save a few cents on the dryer."

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Epiphany #2, 0 and forever shortly after the Suns lose. Why stop at one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The back peddling in here is disgusting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a genuine epiphany, amb. No more O & __ win or lose. It's been put away for good. God tells us that as a child it's alright to have your toys, but as a man one must set aside childish things. I figure with 70-years-old staring me straight in the eye and a walker cataloged out of the VA hospital ("We know where you live, Dale, so, please have your wife bring this back when you are no longer aliv...I mean no longer require it.") it was time for me to set aside childish things...

"Where's my walker, woman?"

"I just saw it in the laundry room. You have your Fruits draped over it so you can save a few cents on the dryer."
    Pretty sure you’d come up with something else, win or lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dale is one of the few here who can actually be held to their position without him going to an alt with a different team and riding that alt until that team fails.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale is one of the few here who can actually be held to their position without him going to an alt with a different team and riding that alt until that team fails.
    Uh,,,,,,thank you, D?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just watch what happens if the Suns manage to choke the series.

Thread Information