Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rufo is spreading propaganda and admits it

Real world application is what matters. Highlighting leftist indoctrination is ultimately what matters. Highlighting anti-white racism by leftist teachers is what matters. That is what is happening. That is what I am calling out. That is what I will continue to call out.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you are interested in the values that teachers across the country want to indoctrinate children with just check this out. These people should have zero interaction with children. Full on leftist propaganda is their agenda.

Defund public schools or this country is done forever.
    This country is fine. It's just you curling in fetal position.
    If you are a leftist that hates white people the country is going swimmingly.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The country is fine.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The country is fine.
    Yeah just so you know that has all to do with independence day

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The most frequently cited critical race theorist, Ibram X. Kendi, makes this explicit. As he puts it, “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't prove anything to be untrue.
    you're the exact rube this guy wants to manipulate.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah just so you know that has all to do with independence day
    Seems my thread changed in discussion.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the exact rube this guy wants to manipulate.
    Unless he is deliberately lying about real world application which is what I regularly quote then you are wrong. I regularly focus on the application of leftist indoctrination and anti-white racism coming from leftist ideology within education. I will continue to do so going forward. Feel free to prove a story is incorrect. I've yet to see you do that.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The most frequently cited critical race theorist, Ibram X. Kendi, makes this explicit. As he puts it, “The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination.”"
    See this is a leftist thought leader that proposes racism as the solution to our problems. He's getting paid to indoctrinate teachers with his racist ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless he is deliberately lying about real world application which is what I regularly quote then you are wrong. I regularly focus on the application of leftist indoctrination and anti-white racism coming from leftist ideology within education. I will continue to do so going forward. Feel free to prove a story is incorrect. I've yet to see you do that.
    We have proved over and over that you are swallowing whatever right wing outrage machine lies your overlords are feeding you.

You have no critical reading skills. You want to feel threatened because you live a soft life and want to feel like an oppressed hero.

Ask yourself this one question: "Why do I want to be a victim so badly?"

Be honest with yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have proved over and over that you are swallowing whatever right wing outrage machine lies your overlords are feeding you.

You have no critical reading skills. You want to feel threatened because you live a soft life and want to feel like an oppressed hero.

Ask yourself this one question: "Why do I want to be a victim so badly?"

Be honest with yourself.
    Gaythan proves my point that homeschooling, especially in low iq families, is a bad thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this is a leftist thought leader that proposes racism as the solution to our problems. He's getting paid to indoctrinate teachers with his racist ideology.
    This is the only quote you have ever read from this person. It's also incomplete and edited to inflame you because you're fragile and easily manipulated.

“The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination. As President Lyndon B. Johnson said in 1965, “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘You are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.” As U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote in 1978, “In order to get beyond racism, we must first take account of race. There is no other way. And in order to treat some persons equally, we must treat them differently.”

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    With every post, Darrin and Nathan continue to unwittingly prove the need for better education on America's racist past.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the only quote you have ever read from this person. It's also incomplete and edited to inflame you because you're fragile and easily manipulated.

“The only remedy to racist discrimination is antiracist discrimination. The only remedy to past discrimination is present discrimination. The only remedy to present discrimination is future discrimination. As President Lyndon B. Johnson said in 1965, “You do not take a person who, for years, has been hobbled by chains and liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race and then say, ‘You are free to compete with all the others,’ and still justly believe that you have been completely fair.” As U.S. Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun wrote in 1978, “In order to get beyond racism, we must first take account of race. There is no other way. And in order to treat some persons equally, we must treat them differently.”
    That doesn't change the solution which is racism. Like I regularly say "the foundation of modern leftist ideology is racism". Thanks for being an advocate for racism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn't change the solution which is racism. Like I regularly say "the foundation of modern leftist ideology is racism". Thanks for being an advocate for racism.
    it's boilerplate affirmative action, dude.

You just lost your because you were told to lose your at the thought of a black intellectual.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those unaware when you see left discussing diversity, inclusion, and equity they are really just using code words for their racist ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those unaware when you see left discussing diversity, inclusion, and equity they are really just using code words for their racist ideology.
    Let's take this down to the very basics here, Nathan.

Has racism existed in the United States of America?

Yes or no.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's boilerplate affirmative action, dude.

You just lost your because you were told to lose your at the thought of a black intellectual.
    Affirmative action is racism in practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Affirmative action is racism in practice.
    scary black intellectual just explicitly said that.

The old white men explained why.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: it's racism
    Dumper: just affirmative action
    Me: yeah, racism
    Dumper: scary black intellectual just explicitly said that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me: it's racism
    Dumper: just affirmative action
    Me: yeah, racism
    Dumper: scary black intellectual just explicitly said that

Back to the question you're trying to dodge:

Yes or no.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism is the way forward according to leftist ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism is the way forward according to leftist ideology.

Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no.
    He's not going to answer that. For them, there is no racism, people of color are just lazy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's not going to answer that. For them, there is no racism, people of color are just lazy.
    Nazi's!!!

Thread Information